Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SAA Repudiates Hancocks Ancient America claim

Harte

Each article places Hancock's claims into context and shows why he's either ignorant or just lying.

http://onlinedigeditions.com/publication/?i=634462&fbclid=IwAR2RIZwpv8f-6SDlhNs_bhCP5xlq4VLlIWg6YkKrY3lv11aAKmAjB5EJ2-4#%22{\%22issue_id\%22:634462,\%22page\%22:0%22

Download the pdf to reduce squintage.

Harte

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Harte, you've somehow managed to link back to this post with your link...  oops.

Try this instead:

http://onlinedigeditions.com/publication/?i=634462&fbclid=IwAR2RIZwpv8f-6SDlhNs_bhCP5xlq4VLlIWg6YkKrY3lv11aAKmAjB5EJ2-4#"{\"issue_id\":634462,\"page\":0"

• Thanks 8

Weird. The link I posted is clearly not to this page - I mean, you can read it.

Was it because I just pasted it in, I wonder? Instead of putting it in through the little link icon?

Harte

:D I have no idea how you managed it - but the link text (ie what's visible) is correct.  The problem is, the html link embedded behind it, is straight back to your original post.  No biggie, it's all good..

Now, back on topic..

I have nuthin' to add as I don't have time right now!  :P

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

:D I have no idea how you managed it - but the link text (ie what's visible) is correct.  The problem is, the html link embedded behind it, is straight back to your original post.  No biggie, it's all good..

Now, back on topic..

I have nuthin' to add as I don't have time right now!  :P

No we must punish him for his insult to the link god.

Linkii the God of bad links is paramount!

He....must be appeased by the sacrifice of three cans of whole chicken - without gibbets that or cheque made out to cash.

gRYThk3.jpg

TnQrh9O.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Harte said:

Each article places Hancock's claims into context and shows why he's either ignorant or just lying.

http://onlinedigeditions.com/publication/?i=634462&fbclid=IwAR2RIZwpv8f-6SDlhNs_bhCP5xlq4VLlIWg6YkKrY3lv11aAKmAjB5EJ2-4#%22{\%22issue_id\%22:634462,\%22page\%22:0%22

Download the pdf to reduce squintage.

Harte

Hey man he's under great pressure to keep coming up with new stuff to sell books. Its not easy finding places to put civilizations - that have an excuse for why you cannot find any trace of them. You know in deep ocean, under the Antarctic, etc.. I suspect his next book will be set in another dimension, underground or back or forward in time - he is running out of places, hopefully not Mars or the Moon - going there is 'jumping the shark' even in the fringe world.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Hey man he's under great pressure to keep coming up with new stuff to sell books. Its not easy finding places to put civilizations - that have an excuse for why you cannot find any trace of them. You know in deep ocean, under the Antarctic, etc.. I suspect his next book will be set in another dimension, underground or back or forward in time - he is running out of places, hopefully not Mars or the Moon - going there is 'jumping the shark' even in the fringe world.

He did try Mars once, but IIRC it later got pushed to one side as not a very good  idea ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Windowpane said:

He did try Mars once, but IIRC it later got pushed to one side as not a very good  idea ...

Oh yes I stand corrected  - maybe Venus next?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Oh yes I stand corrected  - maybe Venus next?

Well, there are certainly a few good reasons why there isn't any evidence there. Sulfuric acid being blown around at a 600-800 mph being one of them. :yes:

I thought Rupert used the place as a pot washer.:o

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Well, there are certainly a few good reasons why there isn't any evidence there. Sulfuric acid being blown around at a 600-800 mph being one of them. :yes:

I thought Rupert used the place as a pot washer.:o

No GH can simply say, 10,000 years ago Venus was a paradise and it was only when Venus was struck by a massive sulfuric acid carrying asteroid that reversed its rotation - destroyed the great civilization there and produced the results we see now and the ruins there are hidden from us by the actions of the Soviets and Americans for 'reasons'......

• Haha 3