Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to get ghosts out of your home

LivRose22

First of all let me start by saying if There are any replies regarding that there’s no such thing as demons or ghost please don’t bother. I used to be a sceptic just as you are but after playing with a Ouija board I quickly realized that there are things and other dimensions that can move into this reality. You just haven’t had an experience yet.  Consider yourself fortunate. My story starts out with I started  playing with a  Ouija board and I was by myself in my home, I was sitting on the bed trying to decipher and figure out if there were in fact ghosts on the other side. I started with the question where are you and had to wait quite a while until it started to move back-and-forth not making any sense and then it spelled out - under the bed. Which obviously freaked me out knowing that I was on top of the bed and I really didn’t want to get off of the bed and have something grab me from underneath.  Even though I was really spooked  I was fascinated and I wanted to know more and asked more questions. The board then started talking on its own and said baby doll is acting bad. anybody who knows me knows that I call my little cat baby doll and if that isn’t weird enough I had to cut my session short because I had some friends over that night and it was as if the cat was possessed. I’ve never seen her act as crazy as she was trying to rip wires off of walls with her teeth and running around in circles it was somewhat embarrassing. The next day I got out the  bored again and I asked - how many of you are there and it said we are seven..... we followed you home. I then asked where are you and it said we are monsters..... look to the left. at this point I knew at the left of me was a huge mirror on my dresser and knowing a little bit about paranormal I know that mirrors can be a portal to the other side I didn’t look and it repeated the statement over  and over faster and faster as if it was irritated. Catchup   Constantly about 10 times. The fact that it said we are monsters really got under my skin. I did everything I thought I was supposed to do and I ended the session saying that they had to leave. But that’s not good enough and anybody who messes with these things is asking for trouble it’s meant for lower grade entities who wait for people to use Ouija boards. After that I started Waking up hearing voices. I started having bloody gruesome nightmares that would make me wake up with cold sweats.  I then started having something pulling my hair and blowing in my face. I put on a Christian network all night long and I heard laughing in a deep khaki voice. I would have dreams that an entity was watching me through the windows and in the corner of my bedroom. My windows which never make noise sounded as if somebody was tapping with very hard with long nails. I would have spiders land on me from the ceiling - no joke. And then if that’s not worth enough my cat who never had fleas all the sudden had hundreds of fleas I did everything possible to get rid of them I gave her tons of baths and flea medication and the fleas would die as I washed them off of her it was like within  10 minutes  And they were back. It was a freaky freaky Situation.   And I was proud through all of this thinking there was a logical explanation. Until I started hearing something In the basement I would hear chanting that would wake me up and it would be just about every night. And my husband went down to investigate the next day and there’s a small bathroom and which there was over 40 dead flies. at one point I was joking around with my husband and I said I think Baby doll might be possessed and I did the cross on her for head. She has never hissed at me in her life, she all the sudden started hissing at me and her eyes literally turned black. That’s when I got really freaked out. There was a negative oppression in the home you could literally feel as if something was in there watching you and right behind you all the time.   I didn’t know what to do like many of you I prayed and I tried to meditate and do all the things that they say to do online. But this is the only way to go if you want something out of your home.  You absolutely must get a Bible get olive oil and make crosses above every window and door saying nothing can come in here that’s bad.  I also advise getting salt and putting it out of the bottom of the door frame   In a straight small line stating again nothing evil can pass through. I’ve been got a little bit of salt and did the same thing to the windows where I heard the topping and put some in the basement in the shape of a cross. The next thing is the most important is and that is to stop having fear because they feed off of fear the opposite of fear is faith. When you pray to God visualize God , Visualize God as if he is a person and he’s right in the room with you with his light in his Ora surrounding you. And start to build your faith up if you are not a Christian I sincerely hope that you might think about becoming one because I tried everything and the only thing that helped was giving everything to God. I was just like you at one point so please do not get offended. Then it’s very crucial that you put on some Christian praise music and or what worked for me without a doubt is to put on TB Joshua he has a prayer rebuking demons and evil spirits.  He is a black man from Nigeria who performs miracles of all types curing even cancer. Check it out for yourself I think you will be greatly amazed. Pray along with his prayer.It’s very important that you fight fire with fire because this is the war I would put praise music on even if barely Barely be heard try this for a week. Playing at least one prayer per night.  If all else fails and you don’t go through with this and still have trouble with demons or ghosts or bad entities please reconsider. Do not like pride comes before a fall. I was in the same boat as you are in and I have now come out a stronger wiser person. Remember you are bigger than this thing whether you believe it or not. Good luck and God Bless

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What happens if you use the quran instead of the bible and pray to Allah?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Herr Falukorv said:

What happens if you use the quran instead of the bible and pray to Allah?

That only works with Djinn. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

''HOW TO GET GHOSTS OUT OF YOUR HOME''

First get rid of the rodents, they make noises and move things,

Second, go to see a doctor to verify if you have some sort of illness,

Third, don't follow what you see in religious books... it's a little bit like following things that are said in Harry Potter or other kid books....

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

That only works with Djinn. :yes: According to someone around here, Djinn are actually poltergeist.:lol:

Piney, do I have to answer all the point made in the opening post??? 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

That only works with Djinn. :yes:

Who in the their right mind would want to get rid of their Gin?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Herr Falukorv said:

For $99.95 USD I'll carve you a Crooked Nose Spirit Protection Mask and get rid of your gin for you. :yes:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LivRose22 said:

First of all let me start by saying if There are any replies regarding that there’s no such thing as demons or ghost please don’t bother.

TL;DR....

You might want to post this at a more suitable location - indeed, your very own blog perhaps - NOT as a normal discussion thread..

If you want to discuss unsolved / unexplained mysteries, this is the place, but you do NOT get to tell people whether they are allowed to debate/dispute your claims.

BTW... DON'T SHOUT, and please use paragraphs.

Oh, and there's no such thing as demons and ghosts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, LivRose22 said:

First of all let me start by saying if There are any replies regarding that there’s no such thing as demons or ghost please don’t bother. I used to be a sceptic just as you are but after playing with a Ouija board I quickly realized that there are things and other dimensions that can move into this reality. You just haven’t had an experience yet.  Consider yourself fortunate. My story starts out with I started  playing with a  Ouija board and I was by myself in my home, I was sitting on the bed trying to decipher and figure out if there were in fact ghosts on the other side. I started with the question where are you and had to wait quite a while until it started to move back-and-forth not making any sense and then it spelled out - under the bed. Which obviously freaked me out knowing that I was on top of the bed and I really didn’t want to get off of the bed and have something grab me from underneath.  Even though I was really spooked  I was fascinated and I wanted to know more and asked more questions. The board then started talking on its own and said baby doll is acting bad.

anybody who knows me knows that I call my little cat baby doll and if that isn’t weird enough I had to cut my session short because I had some friends over that night and it was as if the cat was possessed. I’ve never seen her act as crazy as she was trying to rip wires off of walls with her teeth and running around in circles it was somewhat embarrassing. The next day I got out the  bored again and I asked - how many of you are there and it said we are seven..... we followed you home. I then asked where are you and it said we are monsters..... look to the left. at this point I knew at the left of me was a huge mirror on my dresser and knowing a little bit about paranormal I know that mirrors can be a portal to the other side I didn’t look and it repeated the statement over  and over faster and faster as if it was irritated. Catchup   Constantly about 10 times. The fact that it said we are monsters really got under my skin. I did everything I thought I was supposed to do and I ended the session saying that they had to leave. But that’s not good enough and anybody who messes with these things is asking for trouble it’s meant for lower grade entities who wait for people to use Ouija boards. After that I started Waking up hearing voices. I started having bloody gruesome nightmares that would make me wake up with cold sweats.  I then started having something pulling my hair and blowing in my face. I put on a Christian network all night long and I heard laughing in a deep khaki voice. I would have dreams that an entity was watching me through the windows and in the corner of my bedroom. My windows which never make noise sounded as if somebody was tapping with very hard with long nails.

I would have spiders land on me from the ceiling - no joke. And then if that’s not worth enough my cat who never had fleas all the sudden had hundreds of fleas I did everything possible to get rid of them I gave her tons of baths and flea medication and the fleas would die as I washed them off of her it was like within  10 minutes  And they were back. It was a freaky freaky Situation.   And I was proud through all of this thinking there was a logical explanation. Until I started hearing something In the basement I would hear chanting that would wake me up and it would be just about every night. And my husband went down to investigate the next day and there’s a small bathroom and which there was over 40 dead flies. at one point I was joking around with my husband and I said I think Baby doll might be possessed and I did the cross on her for head. She has never hissed at me in her life, she all the sudden started hissing at me and her eyes literally turned black. That’s when I got really freaked out.

There was a negative oppression in the home you could literally feel as if something was in there watching you and right behind you all the time.   I didn’t know what to do like many of you I prayed and I tried to meditate and do all the things that they say to do online. But this is the only way to go if you want something out of your home.  You absolutely must get a Bible get olive oil and make crosses above every window and door saying nothing can come in here that’s bad.  I also advise getting salt and putting it out of the bottom of the door frame   In a straight small line stating again nothing evil can pass through. I’ve been got a little bit of salt and did the same thing to the windows where I heard the topping and put some in the basement in the shape of a cross.

The next thing is the most important is and that is to stop having fear because they feed off of fear the opposite of fear is faith. When you pray to God visualize God , Visualize God as if he is a person and he’s right in the room with you with his light in his Ora surrounding you. And start to build your faith up if you are not a Christian I sincerely hope that you might think about becoming one because I tried everything and the only thing that helped was giving everything to God. I was just like you at one point so please do not get offended. Then it’s very crucial that you put on some Christian praise music and or what worked for me without a doubt is to put on TB Joshua he has a prayer rebuking demons and evil spirits.  

He is a black man from Nigeria who performs miracles of all types curing even cancer. Check it out for yourself I think you will be greatly amazed. Pray along with his prayer.It’s very important that you fight fire with fire because this is the war I would put praise music on even if barely Barely be heard try this for a week. Playing at least one prayer per night.  If all else fails and you don’t go through with this and still have trouble with demons or ghosts or bad entities please reconsider. Do not like pride comes before a fall. I was in the same boat as you are in and I have now come out a stronger wiser person. Remember you are bigger than this thing whether you believe it or not. Good luck and God Bless

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

And I'm quoting you on that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You need to hoover things like bathroom extractor fans. You can get the ones that don't fly just by hoovering the floor, but the flying ones are tricky b*****s and you need to look at areas up high that they can reach.

Also, once you have them, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EMPTY THE HOOVER IN YOUR OWN BIN. I used to make that mistake and it was a nightmare. You do that and they just come straight back in because of the connection to your house. You need to empty them in someone else's bin, which breaks the connection to your house and makes a new connection to another house. IT HAS TO BE A HOUSE. 

Good luck.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

For $99.95 USD I'll carve you a Crooked Nose Spirit Protection Mask and get rid of your gin for you. :yes:

Thanks but I have another problem..

ladda ned.jpg

• Haha 3

1)Ouija boards work through the ideomotor effect and subconscious, nothing supernatural.

2)Cats are naturally insane.

3)If spiders are a problem then their might be a moisture issue and it needs to be checked out.

4)The feeling of negative oppression might be purely psychosomatic or due to something such as infrasound.

5)God is a placebo.

6)Gonna need some links to this 'miracle man'. 

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Please do me and all of us a favor, could you create paragraphs for easier reading? Thanks.

That's what I was going to say, my eyes cross with that much text and no paragraphs.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That's what I was going to say, my eyes cross with that much text and no paragraphs.

I have mild dyslexia, it's all a blur to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have mild dyslexia, it's all a blur to me. 

Thanks for making the paragraphs for @LivRose22.  I read the first paragraph and thought about my ouija board stories.  I think I already told them on this forum and I don't think I need to repeat them.  There is no reason to believe in ghosts after playing with the oija board, AND why would you even mess with it by yourself if you didn't believe in it @LivRose22

• Thanks 1

I'm open to experiencing whatever, but it would take a LOT more that a silly Ouija board to convince me of anything at all. I do not take them or any claims made about them seriously. They are complete nonsense.

Ghost stories accompanied by preaching are a close second in the nonsense catagory.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to How to get ghosts out of your home

If you have a gin problem, you don't have to rum... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Thanks but I have another problem..

For a Quid fifty I'll make you a gin protection charm with macaroni and non-toxic craft glue. :o

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LivRose22 said:

First of all let me start by saying if There are any replies regarding that there’s no such thing as demons or ghost please don’t bother.

There are no such things as Demons or Ghosts.  I bothered.  Sue me!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Many people would, didn't you know there are severe Gin Alergies. The itching will cause you to squeeze into a bottle of Benadryl lotion. :-*

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Many people would, didn't you know there are severe Gin Alergies. The itching will cause you to squeeze into a bottle of Benadryl lotion. :-*

It wouldn't be that juniper berries are just plain toxic would it? :yes: