Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House Judiciary approves bill for Cannabis

Hankenhunter

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

A damn near life altering baby step for me. Being able to legally grow would save me between 500 and 1k a month depending on my health that month.

The law here is if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary you cant grow <_<

• Sad 3

Now that I think about it, this might be the best time to slide this through. Trump might grasp at anything right now to be a hero. Even his handlers might persuade him. *sigh* I'm dreaming right? *snap* yup.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

A damn near life altering baby step for me. Being able to legally grow would save me between 500 and 1k a month depending on my health that month.

That's insanity. I just finished my harvest and ended up with over 50 grams of pure golden honey oil, not including clipping hash. Wish I could share farmer.  :(Puff Puff Pass.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Now that I think about it, this might be the best time to slide this through. Trump might grasp at anything right now to be a hero. Even his handlers might persuade him. *sigh* I'm dreaming right? *snap* yup.

Honestly ive been expecting the same thing. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if he rushed to do it by XO tomorrow so congress couldnt get any credit :lol:

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That's insanity. I just finished my harvest and ended up with over 50 grams of pure golden honey oil, not including clipping hash. Wish I could share farmer.  :(Puff Puff Pass.

Yeah I have some moral struggles with the expense but god damn considering where I was before starting a regular MMJ regimen there is just no way in hell I can go back. Ive got three years until my son graduates high school and if we're not fully legal here by then ill be hopping state lines to either CA or NV. .....if we're not  Canadian or Costa Rican by then but thats a whole other conversation :hmm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Honestly ive been expecting the same thing. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if he rushed to do it by XO tomorrow so congress couldnt get any credit :lol:

Yeah I have some moral struggles with the expense but god damn considering where I was before starting a regular MMJ regimen there is just no way in hell I can go back. Ive got three years until my son graduates high school and if we're not fully legal here by then ill be hopping state lines to either CA or NV. .....if we're not  Canadian or Costa Rican by then but thats a whole other conversation :hmm:

I'd be there to welcome you with a great big green bouquet of BC's bounty. Ýou can take that to the bank.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

It's legal here but you are limited to a certain number of plants per adult in the household.  My roomie planted a seed that came in some stuff he bought and it's budding right now but at the rate he smokes I'm guessing that plant produces enough for a couple of days. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm sending you my address :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

aren't you a correction officer, lol? (yea i know you are full of sht, but just for the sake of argument) and you admit to using illegal drug,  hmmm, lol. can you at least track your lies? 

• Like 1

how about our canadian buddy here who claims to use it, grow it for years and posses firearms, what do Canadians laws say on possession/using  of drugs and firearms?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

aren't you a correction officer, lol? (yea i know you are full of sht, but just for the sake of argument) and you admit to using illegal drug,  hmmm, lol. can you at least track your lies? 

No simpleton. You are of course free to go back through the forum and redraw my history if you like. ...... Nor is it illegal as indicated by my mentioning of dispensaries. 

Soooo that's o fer two skippy

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No simpleton. You are of course free to go back through the forum and redraw my history if you like. ...... Nor is it illegal as indicated by my mentioning of dispensaries. 

Soooo that's o fer two skippy

bull crap, it does not apply to law enforcement officers.  not that i believed even for a second you are a prison cop.  i do believe you are stoner, thou

Edited by aztek

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

how about our canadian buddy here who claims to use it, grow it for years and posses firearms, what do Canadians laws say on possession/using  of drugs and firearms?

I'll speak on behalf of that Canadian buddy - I've never seen or heard of any issues between purchasing Cannabis and owning firearms. I still hold a valid restricted firearms license and I regularly buy from a local head shop with 0 problems.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

I'll speak on behalf of that Canadian buddy - I've never seen or heard of any issues between purchasing Cannabis and owning firearms. I still hold a valid restricted firearms license and I regularly buy from a local head shop with 0 problems.

when you buy a gun , does dealer ask you questions to fill an application? do they ask if you ever used  an illegal drugs?  you may not have issues buying weed, but can you have issues buying guns if you answer yes to a question above? (assuming they ask that), or if you get pulled over and a cop finds guns and weed in your car will he let you go and keep both ?

Edited by aztek

26 minutes ago, aztek said:

Like corrections officers and cops don't smoke pot 

yeah-right-surreeee-meme.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

when you buy a gun , does dealer ask you questions to fill an application? do they ask if you ever used  an illegal drugs?

I haven't bought new since legalization but I don't remember any specific questions about that. Maybe another Canuck with recent experience can chime in

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Like corrections officers and cops don't smoke pot 

yeah-right-surreeee-meme.png

i'm sure some do, but is it legal for them? (and would an actual cop admit to it on the internet)   i know they drink like fishes, use coke sometimes, cuz it only stays in your system for few days

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

I haven't bought new since legalization but I don't remember any specific questions about that. Maybe another Canuck with recent experience can chime in

what about before?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

what about before?

The guy across the counter got two signatures from me, disappeared for a moment and came back with the rifle. It was pretty quick

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

The guy across the counter got two signatures from me, disappeared for a moment and came back with the rifle. It was pretty quick

wow, that is a lot easier than buying one here. and if you answer yes, he wont even run a BC,  will not sell you any gun or ammo. 

• Like 1

if you guys legalized it, , not just decriminalized it, why do you still have so much restrictions on it still.

i do not smoke use, never did, and wont touch it, but i'm all for full legalization,  with no restrictions, will see how far that bill goes in USA,  but there is no way gvmnt will let that cash cow go,  entire war on drugs and dea feed on it

Edited by aztek

3 hours ago, aztek said:

Man, do you have problems. Do you always spout nonsense without thinking first? Im not going to dignify this with an answer. Go to google for a change and find out instead of trying slander me over past debates with me that you lost badly. This is a sore loser post.

2 hours ago, aztek said:

if you guys legalized it, , not just decriminalized it, why do you still have so much restrictions on it still.

i do not smoke use, never did, and wont touch it, but i'm all for full legalization,  with no restrictions, will see how far that bill goes in USA,  but there is no way gvmnt will let that cash cow go,  entire war on drugs and dea feed on it

Canadians have always been a cautious people. We don't jump into things head first. We take baby steps trying to improve things as we go. Your current cash grab by your corrupt dea is nothing more than a people funnel to corporate owned prisons. They must have been crying like babies when the decision was made to release a bunch of low risk, low amount, drug busted people.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Woah that's quite the expensive habit you've got going there.  Do you need it for pain/ptsd issues?  Don't answer if you don't feel comfortable to.  I have ptsd and wish it was legal here.  I'd love to smoke some weed and just be able to fully relax for once.  

Oh and @Aztec I know you asked about gun ownership and drugs - I can only speak from an Aussie perspective where we don't have guns, well we're not meant to have guns ie.  I can't say I've ever seen a violent stoner to be honest.  They're usually extremely laid-back and very very chill at just about everything around them.  Hell, we could all use some weed. :lol:

Disclaimer: I do not use drugs or alcohol of any type.