Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3D images of 'Noah's Ark' set to be revealed

UM-Bot

So where are the pictures? They would be available immediately if there was proof. I believe they are looking how to make a buck rather and selling us the Brooklyn Bridge rather than telling the truth.  

• Like 2

Any boat/ship large enough to take on two of every land animal on earth would be SO huge it would have been obvious by now. Also two of each species is nowhere near sufficient to repopulate that species. Ergo, it could NOT have a been a seagoing ship nor were there actual live animals on it, it HAD to have been a spaceship with the DNA of all those species (or a whole LOT of fertilized ovum); therefore, no such arc will ever be found on earth.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:55 AM, hereticspl said:

How the **** can a full grown adult even still believe in that rediculous story? Let alone be taken seriously enough to get that kind of funding. It makes me so mad.

2 years ago, you would not have seen this reply from me. I may have made a similar one as yours.

Who cares what others believe? I would LOVE to have a faith that I could say I "believe" in 100%. What a relief that must be for so many people.

I envy people that have a faith they truly believe in, and have no fear at all of passing away. They "know" they are going to a good place. Again, what a awesome feeling that must be.

It is called "faith". That is how the **** a full grown adult can still believe in that "story". They have faith in what they believe. That is their faith to have, and who cares who believes what.

You can not control what others say, or their actions, or what they believe. You can only control how you let that affect you. That is a issue you have, not their issues for being a individual thinker. If you let what other people believe or think make you mad, you should really take a long look at yourself.

You should only be worrying about yourself, and not other people. If other people are happy, no matter what they believe, god for them. Would it not be a awesome ******* world if everyone was happy?

Edited by Sakari
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Sakari said:

2 years ago, you would not have seen this reply from me. I may have made a similar one as yours.

Who cares what others believe? I would LOVE to have a faith that I could say I "believe" in 100%. What a relief that must be for so many people.

I envy people that have a faith they truly believe in, and have no fear at all of passing away. They "know" they are going to a good place. Again, what a awesome feeling that must be.

It is called "faith". That is how the **** a full grown adult can still believe in that "story". They have faith in what they believe. That is their faith to have, and who cares who believes what.

You can not control what others say, or their actions, or what they believe. You can only control how you let that affect you. That is a issue you have, not their issues for being a individual thinker. If you let what other people believe or think make you mad, you should really take a long look at yourself.

You should only be worrying about yourself, and not other people. If other people are happy, no matter what they believe, god for them. Would it not be a awesome ******* world if everyone was happy?

You know what your not wrong just let them believe whatever they want because it's not harming me. Not directly. Just a hypothetical question, let's say someone refuses medical treatment to save their lives because it doesn't go with their religion do you sit back and watch them die? 

50 minutes ago, hereticspl said:

You know what your not wrong just let them believe whatever they want because it's not harming me. Not directly. Just a hypothetical question, let's say someone refuses medical treatment to save their lives because it doesn't go with their religion do you sit back and watch them die? 

Apples and Oranges.

Here to your Hypothetical.

Let's say I have Cancer. (I do, that part is not hypothetical) Let's say I can have treatments that can keep me alive another 6 months, but those treatments make me very ill. I do not have a religion, but I "believe" and know I do not want treatments, and prefer to let things happen. (die)

Religion or not, it is my body, my pain, my belief. No one else's. No one else knows what is going on in my head, just as none of us would know what is going on in someone else's.

So, to your question. Yes, I do. I honor their request, and their spirituality / belief. Most of all, I honor what they want, not what I want.

It is pretty selfish to let make someone go against what they want, against their belief, because it bothers you. Need to think of what they want, not what you want.

Edited by Sakari
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sakari said:

Apples and Oranges.

Here to your Hypothetical.

Let's say I have Cancer. (I do, that part is not hypothetical) Let's say I can have treatments that can keep me alive another 6 months, but those treatments make me very ill. I do not have a religion, but I "believe" and know I do not want treatments, and prefer to let things happen. (die)

Religion or not, it is my body, my pain, my belief. No one else's. No one else knows what is going on in my head, just as none of us would know what is going on in someone else's.

So, to your question. Yes, I do. I honor their request, and their spirituality / belief. Most of all, I honor what they want, not what I want.

It is pretty selfish to let make someone go against what they want, against their belief, because it bothers you. Need to think of what they want, not what you want.

Allright cool I dont disagree with you there either, sorry to hear you have cancer btw I hope your doing ok. And I know I'm going off subject here but may I propose one more hypothetical question? What if someone's child is dying and they have taught their child not accept medical treatment for religious reasons?

1 hour ago, hereticspl said:

Allright cool I dont disagree with you there either, sorry to hear you have cancer btw I hope your doing ok. And I know I'm going off subject here but may I propose one more hypothetical question? What if someone's child is dying and they have taught their child not accept medical treatment for religious reasons?

So far, so good. Just going to live life every day :)

Since it is "someones" child, and not mine. Same thing. I will not try to tell someone else what to do or believe when it comes to this. Because it makes me mad, or sad, or frustrated is my issue, not theirs. Their lives should not be lived by my opinions, and beliefs.

In a round about way, this is why I am not following any organized religion. No one should be told how to live their life. You should be living your life, and not on the rules of someone else's laws. (religion here) You should be living to please yourself, taking this life given to you, and living it every day. If you are spending it worrying, and judging what others do, you are not living your life as best you can.

Again. I am not going to judge anyone for their belief. I respect anyone who is happy with passing away, and not afraid to do so. Not matter what their religion is. If they feel when they pass, they go to a better place, why try to force my belief on them to stay here in this miserable place. Miserable compared to their heaven.

In case you are curious. I have been reading a ton of Spirituality books. Native American, Toltec, Norse Mythology, and others. You can say I have found a Pagan / Heathen way of life. I think I have always been that way, but never really realized it. It is not a religion, it is a way of living.

Edited by Sakari
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sakari said:

So far, so good. Just going to live life every day :)

Since it is "someones" child, and not mine. Same thing. I will not try to tell someone else what to do or believe when it comes to this. Because it makes me mad, or sad, or frustrated is my issue, not theirs. Their lives should not be lived by my opinions, and beliefs.

In a round about way, this is why I am not following any organized religion. No one should be told how to live their life. You should be living your life, and not on the rules of someone else's laws. (religion here) You should be living to please yourself, taking this life given to you, and living it every day. If you are spending it worrying, and judging what others do, you are not living your life as best you can.

Again. I am not going to judge anyone for their belief. I respect anyone who is happy with passing away, and not afraid to do so. Not matter what their religion is. If they feel when they pass, they go to a better place, why try to force my belief on them to stay here in this miserable place. Miserable compared to their heaven.

In case you are curious. I have been reading a ton of Spirituality books. Native American, Toltec, Norse Mythology, and others. You can say I have found a Pagan / Heathen way of life. I think I have always been that way, but never really realized it. It is not a religion, it is a way of living.

Hell yeah I'm glad your doing well. I've also chosen a pagan road, not because I believe in on gods and magic but because I value wisdom and knowledge. 

You say you wouldn't intervene on the child behalf because it isn't your child, though I respect you I strongly disagree. That child is not excersizing their right to free will theyre acting on the ignorance taught by their parents. Forsaking knowledge is never a good thing no matter how happy you think your ignorance will make you it will always turn out for the worst. 

And I'm not saying that I'm better than you but there is no force that I can think of that would make me turn my back on a child that is suffering. I would do whatever it takes to save them even if it meant the whole world hated me for it. 

Odin sacrificed his eye for knowledge I intend to honour that sacrifice no matter the cost.