Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interview with Sophia the robot

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Interview with Sophia the robot

Shes to scary, we should burn it down

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I Robot has become a reality.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 12:52 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

I Robot has become a reality.

Nope, set piece. A algorithm written to react to certain stimuli.  Some of the questions were actually pre-prepared and her facial movements show a cycle.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if she's got a sister by any chance... 

~

• Haha 4

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, third_eye said:

I wonder if she's got a sister by any chance... 

~

She does!  I'd post a LINK ...but...I don't wanna get banned!

• Haha 2

Just now, joc said:

She does!  I'd post a LINK ...but...I don't wanna get banned!

You got her number? 

Her facebook© account page¿

~

• Like 1

Look man...I'm just telling you...she's got a sister okay!?  I don't know her, never met her, ain't got her number....you trying  to get me in trouble here eh?...don't got no facebook...but I heard she's got a sister...and the talk is, she's a pretty fast mover if you know what I mean...that's all I got man!

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, joc said:

Look man...I'm just telling you...she's got a sister okay!?  I don't know her, never met her, ain't got her number....you trying  to get me in trouble here eh?...don't got no facebook...but I heard she's got a sister...and the talk is, she's a pretty fast mover if you know what I mean...that's all I got man!

She's under your bed ain't she? 

:D

~

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, third_eye said:

She's under your bed ain't she? 

:D

~

:whistle:

• Haha 2

Pics or she does not exist :P

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Scary stuff. 

Ok the technogy is amazing,  but with an ever growing human population we are heading towards a big divide.

More people requires the need for more resources,  it also means the need for more jobs.

The big companies  would not hesitate in using robots instead of humans,  we have ready seen it, but to have a human like robot which can "think" will no doubt replace jobs which only humans can currently do.

So what happens to the humans who have been replaced?  What will happen to the future generations?  

Humans have to consider the future generations,  excess breeding has to stop or - the human style robots have to be restricted.. 

The future does not look promising here,  it looks scary.

In countries where big companies are already exploiting the work force,   if they replace the workers with robots to prevent themselves getting sued in the future,  then what happens to all the ex poor workers?

When robots replace more jobs in the western world, all those who wish to come here because they think the money is here,   (as many are today already) will find out the people who have offered to help them,  are only out to help themselves and these migrants workers will find themselves on the wayside along with many who have been replaced by human style robots.

We have too many people on this planet to be replaced by robots. 

On 11/28/2019 at 4:48 PM, Piney said:

Nope, set piece. A algorithm written to react to certain stimuli.  Some of the questions were actually pre-prepared and her facial movements show a cycle.  

Every trip starts with a single step ;)   I saw this and thought it would fit in here:

https://www.engadget.com/2019/12/12/youtube-ai-docuseries-robert-downey-jr-december-18/

Iron Man himself is going to host.  It looks like it'll be interesting!  I wonder if this series will tend to support the two main theses so far.  Most I've seen say AI will either wipe us out or change us into some blend of human/cybernetic life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The blonde hair is very realistic

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...