Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are ghosts a sign that we live in the Matrix?

UM-Bot

Just now, Piney said:

Then you know all about Norcrosse's puppet show of degenerates. :yes:

I don’t actually.  I headed west at nineteen — Mount hood, no mosquitos, no humidity, the green wilderness — couldn’t help myself.  I’ll go look up the puppet show.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Piney said:

They you know all about Norcrosse's puppet show of degenerates. :yes:

I see — the Meadowlands.  I lived on the border of Ridgewood and Paramus so this was close to home.  I remember it, but never having much interest In things of this nature no attention was given.  I was pretty young at the time and had zero interest in spectator sports especially horse racing and my feelings have not changed.

But what I do remember most especially is the size of “those buildings” as one was entering the Holland tunnel — Behemoth.  The awesomeness of their size has never dissipated, even to this day. 

Edited by Festina Lente
Added a left out word. Must I to do this eveytime I make an error?
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

I see — the Meadowlands.  I lived on the border of Ridgewood and Paramus so this was close to home.  I remember it, but never having much interest In things of this nature no attention was given.  I was pretty young at the time and had zero interest in spectator sports especially horse racing and my feelings have not changed.

I lived in Camden County during the school year, the Pine Barrens during weekends, breaks and vacations and my granny's farm in Mickleton after graduating. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

No just no.

Sorry,  but I will judge this idea and its ridiculous.

To the bold - you seriously believe this?   

I am at a loss to how this kind of mentality still exists today. 

Well actually YES.

But  I’ll let you decide after I present my thesis.

How does one post an image here?  I’m not terribly handy with this site as yet.

TY.

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

I lived in Camden County during the school year, the Pine Barrens during weekends, breaks and vacations and my granny's farm in Mickleton after graduating. 

Nice country.  You were fortunate to have a farm for holiday.  My paternal grandmother who lived in the city had a house upstate where she spent the growing season, our family spent much time there as well. She seemed an ostensibly Catholic neopagan.  I did not realize how remarkable she was until she passed. 

I have found it peculiar how so many people criticize New Jersey based solely on their short drive down the New Jersey Turnpike.  

So many critics, whose opinions are as opinions are not based upon any fact at all. 

My maternal grandparents retired to Toms River from Queens.  They loved it there. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, freetoroam said:

No just no.

Sorry,  but I will judge this idea and its ridiculous.

To the bold - you seriously believe this?   

I am at a loss to how this kind of mentality still exists today. 

THE COLLECTIVE SOUL OF THE SPECIES 55

I cannot post an image, go to the pdf page 55 of the book, 63 of the pdf.

http://unicusmagazine.com/PDF/John-Baines--The-Stellar-Man-Hermetic-Philosophy-book-2.pdf

Flow Chart of the universe.

Unlike all the other bosh we’ve been fed this makes sense.  

8 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

THE COLLECTIVE SOUL OF THE SPECIES 55

I cannot post an image, go to the pdf page 55 of the book, 63 of the pdf.

http://unicusmagazine.com/PDF/John-Baines--The-Stellar-Man-Hermetic-Philosophy-book-2.pdf

Flow Chart of the universe.

Unlike all the other bosh we’ve been fed over the millennia's by the theologians this actually makes some sense.  

Edited by Festina Lente

27 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

How does one post an image here?  I’m not terribly handy with this site as yet.

Click the box 'Reply to this topic'

You'll then have the option to either upload from your device 'choose files' or link from a URL  'insert other media' 

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Click the box 'Reply to this topic'

You'll then have the option to either upload from your device 'choose files' or link from a URL  'insert other media' 

Capture.JPG

Says it too big.  It’s a simple BW line drawing.  ?

And thank you. : ) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Says it too big.  It’s a simple BW line drawing.  ?

And thank you. : ) 

Can you copy and paste just the part you want us to see as I am not downloading a whole file.

You can not provide anything to back up that ridiculous idea as one does not exist, I do not agree with your imagination so unless you have facts and undeniable proof,  so just post what you believe is undeniable proof please. It can not be that big.

53 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Can you copy and paste just the part you want us to see as I am not downloading a whole file.

You can not provide anything to back up that ridiculous idea as one does not exist, I do not agree with your imagination so unless you have facts and undeniable proof,  so just post what you believe is undeniable proof please. It can not be that big.

Undeniable proof?  This does not exist on this “Learning” planet.  These are just ideas, out of the mainstream.  Why is anyone here asking questions? 

Ideas that inspire Thoth/Thought — Not opinions.

Again, I’m new here, I found you guys yesterday, read the rules, checked out several threads and thought it might be a nice place to exchange ideas in a world that makes no sense at all — this fact  cannot be denied. We live in a world ruled by lies, stealing and murder [sacrificial wars].  Anyone who denies this simply tells another lie.  

Something is coming, most people think is “Jesus”.  Who was he, did he even exist?

It is a very unfortunate fact of life that the ends will always resemble the means by which it was obtained.

And how was it obtained?

Lies, stealing, murder and oppression.  

Edited by Festina Lente
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

It was one page line drawing from an image took on my iPad camera. 

Edited by Festina Lente

9 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

It was one page line drawing from an image taken on my iPad camera. 

6 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Leonard Susskind would disagree, and he should know.

Holographic principle is from string theory, it makes no claims about a simulation.

This.....

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2019 at 7:08 PM, UM-Bot said:

Two scientists have put forward the intriguing yet disturbing notion that we may all be living in the Matrix.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332271/are-ghosts-a-sign-that-we-live-in-a-simulation

What's a matrix?

And why would it be disturbing?