Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senate Begins Investigation into the Biden's

BrooklynGuy

Lindsey Graham Launches Senate Investigation Into Biden's and Ukraine

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday requesting documents related to Joe Biden’s communications with Ukrainian officials. Graham’s inquiry focuses on any calls Biden may have had with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko about the firing of the country’s top prosecutor, or any calls that referenced Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company where Biden’s son Hunter sat on the board. 

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/lindsey-graham-launches-senate-investigation-into-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine

Graham requests Biden-Ukraine docs from State Department

Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham wants the State Department to produce any documents it has regarding Joe Biden and his son Hunter and the Bidens and their dealings in Ukraine. Graham in a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requested the documents “to assist in answering questions regarding allegations that [then]Vice President [Joe] Biden played a role in the termination of Prosecutor General [Viktor] Shokin in an effort to end the investigation of the company employing his son,” according to The Hill, which first reported the request.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/21/lindsey-graham-requests-biden-ukraine-docs-from-state-department/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Good luck.

• Like 3

Looks like Graham's trying to stay relevant with another Benghazi style investigation. They never learn, do they? Debunked over and over again. What's amazing is that a few short years ago Graham was shouting to the heavens that Trump was the worst thing to happen to America.  I wonder what happened to change his mind? Or should I say how much?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-strong-support/index.html

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Looks like Graham's trying to stay relevant with another Benghazi style investigation. They never learn, do they? Debunked over and over again. What's amazing is that a few short years ago Graham was shouting to the heavens that Trump was the worst thing to happen to America.  I wonder what happened to change his mind? Or should I say how much?

Benghazi needed to be investigated, just to prove everything was above board. This needs to be investigated because right now it does not look above board.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Benghazi needed to be investigated, just to prove everything was above board. This needs to be investigated because right now it does not look above board.

It's just another sad attempt to deflect attention away from trumps misdeeds. The political equivalent of throwing crap against the wall praying something will stick. Muddying the water is all they have left after having their arses handed to them during the impeachment hearings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What about it doesn’t though? 

Joes involvement was clearly in line with the international will, claiming otherwise is just lying.  

So that leaves you wanting to investigate a private citizen during impeachment proceedings because you think he made too much money. .........During impeachment proceedings? 

.....seems legit  

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Looks like Graham's trying to stay relevan

I know that’s the thought process on the hill but the crazier and crazier the look in his eye gets the more I’m becoming convinced either Trump has serious dirt on him or he is complicit with Trump on something. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I know that’s the thought process on the hill but the crazier and crazier the look in his eye gets the more I’m becoming convinced either Trump has serious dirt on him or he is complicit with Trump on something. 

I agree. His complete U-turn on Trump was seriously suspicious. He was very vocally critical of Trump (like McCain) and it was overnight that his opinion completely reversed on everything Trump. If it had been gradual then that would be more believable, but not when it happens in the blink of an eye.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Or he knows it was all above board and is taking Trump's latest favourite conspiracy theory off at the knees. 

• Like 2

More on the story:

Graham requests Biden-Ukraine records from State Department

Graham is seeking records related to phone calls that occurred in February and March 2016 between Biden and Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, regarding U.S. demands that the country fire its top prosecutor. The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was unpopular with Western leaders, who viewed him as corrupt, and Biden was representing official U.S. policy and that of allied governments. At the time, Biden’s son Hunter held a lucrative board position with Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian gas company. Burisma, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, had faced investigative scrutiny from Shokin’s office, presenting a potential conflict of interest for Biden.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/21/graham-ukraine-state-department-biden-072692

Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations, memos show

unter Biden and his Ukrainian gas firm colleagues had multiple contacts with the Obama State Department during the 2016 election cycle, including one just a month before Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company for corruption, newly released memos show. During that February 2016 contact, a U.S. representative for Burisma Holdings sought a meeting with Undersecretary of State Catherine A. Novelli to discuss ending the corruption allegations against the Ukrainian firm where Hunter Biden worked as a board member, according to memos obtained under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. (I filed that suit this summer with the help of the public interest law firm the Southeastern Legal Foundation.)

Read more:  https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Graham on Biden before the fabricated Russian conspiracy theory that Trump adopted:

video of an emotional Senator Lindsey Graham speaking about his admiration for former Vice President Joe Biden has resurfaced on social media and is gaining attention after the South Carolina Republican kicked off a Ukraine-related probe into the 2020 Democratic candidate.

"If you can't admire Joe Biden as a person there's probably—you got a problem and you need to do some self-evaluation because what's not to like?" a choked-up Graham says during the video, filmed by HuffPo back in 2016 and now shared again on Twitter thousands of times.

Graham then talks about Biden's loss of his son, Beau Biden, to brain cancer. "I called him after Beau died and he basically said, well, Beau was my soul. We talked for a long time," Graham says.

"He came to my ceremony and said some of the most incredibly heartfelt things that anybody could ever say to me. And he's the nicest person I think I've ever met in politics. He is as good a man as God ever created.

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-video-joe-biden-ukraine-corruption-impeachment-trump-1473468

'He's as good a man as God ever created'.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Joes involvement was clearly in line with the international will

So Joe was "just following orders", eh?

Too bad for Joe, he was working for the wrong people.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

So Joe was "just following orders", eh?

Too bad for Joe, he was working for the wrong people.

It's alright for the Democrats to break the law, siily---they're the g-o-o-o-o-o-o-d guys.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's alright for the Democrats to break the law, siily---they're the g-o-o-o-o-o-o-d guys.

Ha...g-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-d fellas is what it's looking like

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Which law, specifically? 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Which law, specifically? 

Money laundering and extortion are illegal...even for Democrats.

I know...shocking, right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Graham in a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requested the documents “to assist in answering questions regarding allegations that [then]Vice President [Joe] Biden played a role in the termination of Prosecutor General [Viktor] Shokin in an effort to end the investigation of the company employing his son,” according to The Hill, which first reported the request.

Looking forward to seeing this unfold

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Money laundering and extortion are illegal...even for Democrats.

I know...shocking, right?

Okay, so where is the evidence? 

It's sort of comical that Trump, who we know committed fraud (stole from his charity - admission and conviction in court) and extortion (Ukraine - Impeachment, his Chief of Staff admitted it on live TV), as well as bribery (Stormy Daniels - the person he instructed to commit the crime is currently in prison for it) has just accused Biden of basically the same crimes we know for a fact that Trump committed.

He's genuinely just accused Biden of crimes he's committed. And his supporters can't even see it. How? How can you not see? I'm genuinely laughing right now :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He's genuinely just accused Biden of crimes he's committed. And his supporters can't even see it. How? How can you not see? I'm genuinely laughing right now :lol:

Oh, everyone can see that the Dems and their toadies have tried to accuse Trump of the same crimes they know they are being investigated for.

These Alinskyites have even convinced many that Trump is guilty...without trial.  Take you, for example.

So let both sides take their cases to trial and we will see who gets convicted.

I must say, it's looking FAR worse for the previous administration than for the present one.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Okay, so where is the evidence?

Largely in the hands of Horowitz and Durham...and they are running a tight ship.

Contrast that with the House "investigation" where everything leaks out.  That's how you know the latter is a propaganda farce...and the former a dead serious pursuit of justice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One thing is quite consistent with this kid , he sure knows how to make life difficult for their dear old Dad 

How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List

November 21, 2019 at 4:38 pm EST By Taegan Goddard 135 Comments

New FEC disclosures show a single large RNC payment of $94,800 to Books-a-Million in October, a few days before Triggered was released, the New York Times reports.

An RNC spokesman confirmed that the expenditure was connected to their promotion of Donald Trump Jr.’s book.

https://politicalwire.com/2019/11/21/how-donald-trump-jr-made-the-bestseller-list/

~

• Like 1

Some more on the story:

Witnesses Confirm Reports by Journalist Frequently Cited in Impeachment Probe

In his opening statement at the Nov. 19 impeachment hearing, House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) recommended that the American public read an article by investigative reporter John Solomon titled “Debunking Some of the Ukraine Scandal Myths About Biden and Election Interference.” Solomon’s reporting is inseparable from the impeachment proceedings because President Donald Trump’s requests to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a July 25 phone call can all be traced back to articles that Solomon wrote for The Hill, an online newspaper. In several columns over the course of two years, Solomon exposed an appearance of a conflict of interest on the part of former Vice President Joe Biden, detailed actions taken by Ukrainian officials to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and chronicled a tense relationship between the U.S. Embassy in Kiev and Ukraine’s prosecutors due to pressure from American officials to back off from prosecuting select individuals and groups.

Read more: https://www.theepochtimes.com/witnesses-confirm-reports-by-journalist-frequently-cited-in-impeachment-probe_3152338.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea, glass houses and stones, they do not mix, let the trials begin. 

Yes the irony is delicious isn't it, as we could realistically see not one, not two, but three simultaneous investigations into possible Democratic wrong doing with the Horowitz, Durham and the just added Senate investigation into the Bidens and Ukraine. And the Cherry on top is that all 3 of these investigations very likely will coincide with many of the Democratic Primaries. :santa:

• Like 3