Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senate Begins Investigation into the Biden's

BrooklynGuy

Looks like the Democrats started this impeachment theatrical performance for two reasons. In addition to attempting to influence the 2020 General Election for President in their favor, they are doing their level best to impede the Ukrainian's investigation into the Biden's and Burisma imo. 

Impeachment inquiry may be complicating Ukraine’s Burisma probe

The Democratic impeachment inquiry against President Trump has hindered Ukrainian efforts to investigate suspected corruption involving the Burisma natural-gas company, according to a report. Current and former officials in Ukraine told Time magazine that the government felt hamstrung because of Burisma’s ties to Hunter Biden, son of Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden. The younger Biden – who’s embroiled in a paternity scandal – sat on the Burisma board from April 2014 until earlier this year, for which he was reportedly paid as much as $50,000 a month.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/impeachment-inquiry-may-be-complicating-ukraines-burisma-probe/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Some more on the story:

Witnesses Confirm Reports by Journalist Frequently Cited in Impeachment Probe

In his opening statement at the Nov. 19 impeachment hearing, House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) recommended that the American public read an article by investigative reporter John Solomon titled “Debunking Some of the Ukraine Scandal Myths About Biden and Election Interference.” Solomon’s reporting is inseparable from the impeachment proceedings because President Donald Trump’s requests to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a July 25 phone call can all be traced back to articles that Solomon wrote for The Hill, an online newspaper. In several columns over the course of two years, Solomon exposed an appearance of a conflict of interest on the part of former Vice President Joe Biden, detailed actions taken by Ukrainian officials to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and chronicled a tense relationship between the U.S. Embassy in Kiev and Ukraine’s prosecutors due to pressure from American officials to back off from prosecuting select individuals and groups.

Read more: https://www.theepochtimes.com/witnesses-confirm-reports-by-journalist-frequently-cited-in-impeachment-probe_3152338.html

that just about says it all.... (Solomon in video above)

the disingenuous display of holier than thou nonsense being pedalled by Democrats and Trump Detractors
is embarrassing - trying to fool the public day in and day out...that their motives are for the good of the country
and not blatant political manipulation / perception management..

the old adage still holds good that the best form of defense is offense ---- and evidently the Democrats and
Trump Detractors have a lot to defend themselves from and steer away from... if most of the MSM wasn't
colluding with them they would have a much harder job  - <_<

• Thanks 2

Former Vice President Biden weighs in on the Senate investigation into his and his Son's activities in Ukraine

Joe Biden says Lindsey Graham will regret backing Trump amid Ukraine controversy

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Sen. Lindsey Graham "is about to go down" in reaction to the South Carolina Republican's request for documents from the State Department related to Biden and his son Hunter Biden. Biden said that he was "embarrassed" for Graham in an interview with CNN on Friday, and said that President Donald Trump is "holding power" over Graham. "They have him under their thumb right now. They know he knows, if he comes out against Trump, he's got a real tough road for re-election," Biden said.

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/22/joe-biden-reacts-lindsey-graham-supporting-trump-amid-impeachment/4277666002/

Joe Biden says he's 'angered' by Lindsey Graham opening probe into his son's dealings in Ukraine

Presidential candidate Joe Biden responded on Friday to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) opening a probe into his dealings in Ukraine during his time as vice president, and he said he was "angered" and "disappointed." Graham has admitted to being an admirer of Biden in the past, and has praised him highly as his friend and a decent person. "There's asking Lindsey Graham, they have him under their thumb right now, they know he knows if he comes out against [President Donald] Trump, he's got a real tough road for re-election. Number one," Biden said to CNN's Don Lemon.

Read more: https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-is-angry-at-lindsey-graham-over-probe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2019 at 5:30 AM, Hankenhunter said:

Debunked over and over again.

Okay, so i clicked on this thread because i keep seeing this word "debunked" over this issue but I've never seen the evidence for that. I'm hoping to see something here. Can you tell me who investigated and what evidence was found or what process was used to show there was no preferential treatment for Hunter Biden or what exactly his role was in Burisma that justfied his salary and his experience in this area that would halve qualified him for the job if he was anyone other than Joe Biden's son? What work did he do there? Did he live in the Ukraine at anytime, driving to his office in their building for a 9 to 5? I'm confused by the whole reasoning for him being on their board in the 1st place.

I really would like to see the debunking data for myself rather than people just saying "debunked".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/22/2019 at 9:52 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

More on the story:

Graham requests Biden-Ukraine records from State Department

Graham is seeking records related to phone calls that occurred in February and March 2016 between Biden and Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, regarding U.S. demands that the country fire its top prosecutor. The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was unpopular with Western leaders, who viewed him as corrupt, and Biden was representing official U.S. policy and that of allied governments. At the time, Biden’s son Hunter held a lucrative board position with Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian gas company. Burisma, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, had faced investigative scrutiny from Shokin’s office, presenting a potential conflict of interest for Biden.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/21/graham-ukraine-state-department-biden-072692

Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations, memos show

unter Biden and his Ukrainian gas firm colleagues had multiple contacts with the Obama State Department during the 2016 election cycle, including one just a month before Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company for corruption, newly released memos show. During that February 2016 contact, a U.S. representative for Burisma Holdings sought a meeting with Undersecretary of State Catherine A. Novelli to discuss ending the corruption allegations against the Ukrainian firm where Hunter Biden worked as a board member, according to memos obtained under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. (I filed that suit this summer with the help of the public interest law firm the Southeastern Legal Foundation.)

Read more:  https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/

Lots of interesting stuff in both articles. Thanks for posting. This bit...and there's good stuff before and after this in the 2nd article...is a good time-line of events. The only smart one was Heinz who decided he wanted no part of the whole Burisma  thing.

Zlochevsky’s gas firm hired Hunter Biden and Archer as board members for Burisma Holdings in spring 2014, around the time that British officials opened corruption investigations into Zlochevsky’s gas firm for actions dating to 2010 before Hunter Biden and Archer joined the firm. Ukraine officials opened their own corruption probe in August 2014.

A firm called Rosemont Seneca Bohai began receiving monthly payments totaling more than $166,000 from Burisma Holdings in May 2014, bank records show. The records show Devon Archer was listed as a custodian for the Rosemont Seneca Bohai firm and that Hunter Biden received payments from it. You can read those bank records here.

In September 2015, then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt gave a speech imploring Ukrainian prosecutors to do more to bring Zlochevsky to justice, according to published reports at the time.

By early 2016 the Ukrainian investigation had advanced enough that then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin authorized a court-ordered seizure of Zlochevsky’s home and other valuables, including a luxury car. That seizure occurred on Feb. 2, 2016, according to published reports in Ukraine.

The same day that the Zlochevsky seizure was announced in Ukraine, Hunter Biden used his Twitter account to start following Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken, a longtime national security adviser to Vice President Joe Biden who was promoted to the No. 2 job at State under Secretary John Kerry.

The Feb. 4, 2016 Twitter notification from Hunter Biden to Blinken was captured by State email servers and turned over to me as part of the FOIA release.

Within a few weeks of Tramontano’s overture to Novelli and of Archer’s overture to Kerry, Vice President Joe Biden took a stunning action, one that has enveloped his 2020 campaign for president in controversy.

By his own admission in a 2018 speech, Joe Biden used the threat of withholding $1 billion in U.S. aid to strong-arm Ukraine into firing Shokin, a prosecutor that he and his office knew was investigating Burisma.

Biden has said he forced Shokin’s firing because he and Western allies believed the prosecutor wasn’t aggressive enough in fighting corruption.

Shokin disputes that account, telling both me and ABC News that he was fired specifically because he would not stand down from investigating Burisma. In fact, Shokin alleges, he was making plans to interview Hunter Biden about his Burisma work and payments when he got the axe.

Ukraine prosecutors have said they do not believe the Bidens did anything wrong under Ukraine law. But some of the country’s prosecutors made an effort in 2018 to get information about Burisma to the U.S. Justice Department because they believed American prosecutors might be interested in some activities under U.S. law. 

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

More on the story:

These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine. There’s just one problem. Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative. And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Read more: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

Wow...lots of interesting stuff there. I hope he's for real and that all this information gets to where it needs to go.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, skliss said:

Okay, so i clicked on this thread because i keep seeing this word "debunked" over this issue but I've never seen the evidence for that. I'm hoping to see something here. Can you tell me who investigated and what evidence was found or what process was used to show there was no preferential treatment for Hunter Biden or what exactly his role was in Burisma that justfied his salary and his experience in this area that would halve qualified him for the job if he was anyone other than Joe Biden's son? What work did he do there? Did he live in the Ukraine at anytime, driving to his office in their building for a 9 to 5? I'm confused by the whole reasoning for him being on their board in the 1st place.

I really would like to see the debunking data for myself rather than people just saying "debunked".

You might be right. Generally, evidence must be produced before something can be debunked. No evidence exists here. Nothing has been produced except a conspiracy theory concocted by the Russian stooge and corrupt former prosecutor that Nunes himself was working with in Ukraine. It's a Russian conspiracy theory with no evidence. The whole reason for this debacle is that Nunes, and by extension Trump, were working with this guy to create a false story about Biden, but, unfortunately for them, their 'guy' (Zelinsky's election opponent) unexpectedly lost the election and the new President, Zelinksky, fired the prosecutor because he was a corrupt Russian asset.

That's why Trump doesn't like Zelinsky and why he pressured him not even to investigate, but simply to announce an investigation into Biden. Zelinsky, fighting actual corruption, got rid of the guy Trump depended on. So they blackmailed/bribed/extorted Zelinsky to continue the same fabrication, only Zelinsky was pushing back. Hence the need to hold back the aid instead of just holding back a meeting.

The Americans were telling the Ukrainians not to investigate political allies because it's corruption, then telling the Ukrainians to investigate their own political rivals. 'Don't be corrupt, except for this one super corrupt thing for us'. Those who testified were stunned and reported that the Ukrainians were also stunned. They have replied to being told not to investigate political opponents, 'What, you mean like you want us to do with Biden'. 

As for Hunter Biden's qualifications, you can read his extensive CV via Wiki: 

In 1992, he graduated from Georgetown University with a bachelor's degree in history. During the year after he graduated from college, he served as a Jesuit volunteer at a church in Portland, Oregon, where he met and eventually married Kathleen Buhle. After attending Georgetown University Law Center for one year, he transferred to Yale Law School, graduating in 1996.[2]

Career

Early positions, 1996–2009

After graduating from law school, Biden took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns. By 1998, he had risen to the rank of executive vice president.[2][17] From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.[18] Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[19] According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[2] In 2006, Biden and his uncle, James Biden, attempted to buy Paradigm, a hedge-fund group, but the deal fell apart before completion.[2] That same year he was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five year term on the board of directors of Amtrak.[20] He was a board member from July 2006 until he resigned in February 2009[21] and the board's vice chairman from July 2006 to January 2009.[22]

Later career, 2009–present

After his father was elected as vice president in 2008, Biden resigned from his position on the Amtrak board of directors and left his career as a lobbyist.[2] Along with Christopher Heinz, stepson of John Kerry, and Devon Archer, Biden founded the investment firm Rosemont Seneca.[19]

He also became an attorney with the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP,[2] and founded Eudora Global, a venture capital firm.[16]

U.S. Navy Reserve

In May 2013, Biden was selected as a direct commission officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve, receiving an age-related waiver and a second waiver due to a past drug-related incident.[23] Joe Biden administered the commissioning oath to Hunter Biden in a White House ceremony.[2]

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged.[24] According to Biden, he had unwittingly consumed the cocaine after being given cigarettes he believed were surreptitiously laced with the drug.[2] He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs, and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press, though it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided information to the newspaper on condition of anonymity.[2][23]

BHR Partners

In 2013, Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese businessman Jonathan Li founded BHR Partners, a business focused on investing Chinese capital in companies based outside of China.[2

He's basically an incredibly successful banker, lawyer, businessman and lobbyist who served the US government after being appointed by Bush, eventually quitting to avoid any perceived conflicts after Biden became VP. He was supremely qualified for a seat on that board of Burisma, not only due to his actual education and experience, but also because they were looking to improve their image after the investigations and having someone with lobbying and government experience, not to mention the optics of a VPs son, went a long way to ensuring that.

Can I ask what evidence you have that Biden and his son are corrupt or did anything even remotely illegal regarding Burisma? After all, an opinion should be formed around information, so, what information do you have that informed yours?

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So I guess we're starting after he was kicked out of the military for cocaine use.

10 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

After graduating from law school, Biden took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns. By 1998, he had risen to the rank of executive vice president.

So why didn't he practice law? Instead he works for a bank that was a major contributor to his dad's campaigns and in TWO years is promoted to executive vice president...wow...nice work if you can get it!

Instead of staying with that he becomes a lobbyist, not saying he got inside info from ole dad, but not ruling it out, fails to buy a hedge fund and then was a board member,.... what does that entail exactly... for Amtrak for 3 years.

After his Dad was elected VP he quits Amtrak and puts together this Rosemont Seneca that received money from both Burisma and China. Kinda sounds like he was taking advantage of his dad's new position....

Then he gets waivers to become an officer in the Naval Reserve, i have to think at the impetus of his dad, one waiver of which was related to the past drug charges and then he gets BOOTED because he tests positive for drugs!

If you were trying to make a case for this guys bona fides you fell short. I wouldn't post that wiki bit to makes your point from now on.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, skliss said:

So I guess we're starting after he was kicked out of the military for cocaine use.

So why didn't he practice law? Instead he works for a bank that was a major contributor to his dad's campaigns and in TWO years is promoted to executive vice president...wow...nice work if you can get it!

Instead of staying with that he becomes a lobbyist, not saying he got inside info from ole dad, but not ruling it out, fails to buy a hedge fund and then was a board member,.... what does that entail exactly... for Amtrak for 3 years.

After his Dad was elected VP he quits Amtrak and puts together this Rosemont Seneca that received money from both Burisma and China. Kinda sounds like he was taking advantage of his dad's new position....

Then he gets waivers to become an officer in the Naval Reserve, i have to think at the impetus of his dad, one waiver of which was related to the past drug charges and then he gets BOOTED because he tests positive for drugs!

If you were trying to make a case for this guys bona fides you fell short. I wouldn't post that wiki bit to makes your point from now on.

Undoubtedly his first position was pure nepotism, as I've mentioned previously, but after getting that job he appears to have done everything himself. By that, I mean he had plenty of education and experience for future positions and there exists no evidence of any nepotism. Unless you're suggesting George Bush appointed him as a favour to a random Democrat?

My point is that he's worked for banks, governments, lobbyists, on infrastructure and the economy, hedge funds and law firms. Read that back and honestly try to say he had no experience. Why do you think that the cocaine incident is relevant? Loads of people have taken cocaine. At the Torie election here in the UK a few months ago, multiple candidates for Prime Minister admitted to having tried it. It's not the demon you think it is and a personal matter, hardly relevant to someone's working experience.

Even if he did take advantage of his father's position, that doesn't in any way implicate Biden in the firing of the corrupt prosecutor. You would have to show that he got the guy fired to help his son in some way. There's just no evidence that it did.

And I really have to say that I'm enjoying seeing a Trump supporter calling out someone else for Nepotism.

The fact is that the prosecutor was fired because he was corrupt and (partly because) his office was denying the legitimacy of the British investigation into Burisma's owner, Zlochevsky, you quoted above:

Justice Blake’s 21-page judgment made reference half a dozen times to a letter, dated 2 December 2014, signed by someone in the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, which stated baldly that Zlochevsky was not suspected of any crime.

Kasko felt this was bizarre. Everyone in a senior position at the prosecutor’s office must have known he was leading a frenzied investigation into Zlochevsky at that precise time, so how could anyone have signed off on a letter saying that no investigation was going on?

According to Kasko, there were really only three possible reasons for why a senior Ukrainian prosecutor would have written a letter for Zlochevsky rather than assisting Kasko. He was either incompetent, corrupt or both.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/12/the-money-machine-how-a-high-profile-corruption-investigation-fell-apart

Kasko was the Deputy to the corrupt prosecutor, Shokin. Shokin's office was actively protecting Burisma.

It should be noted that Kasko, who had called out corruption for years, is the new Prosecutor general in Ukraine, appointed by the new President determined to stamp out corruption. That's why Trump and co are so p***ed. There are actual people now in power who are determined to fight actual corruption, and they wouldn't announce Trump's sham investigation. They stood up to corruption coming from the very country telling them not to be corrupt. 

You then quoted this:

1 hour ago, skliss said:

By his own admission in a 2018 speech, Joe Biden used the threat of withholding $1 billion in U.S. aid to strong-arm Ukraine into firing Shokin, a prosecutor that he and his office knew was investigating Burisma.

There was no investigation into Burisma at that time. The Office of the Prosecutor had been protecting Burisma, in fact, as I showed above, and the investigation had ended over a year prior to his firing:

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.

The official described to Bloomberg details about the country’s political dynamic in the run-up to early 2016 when Biden, then the U.S. vice president, threatened to hold up U.S. funding to Ukraine unless it cracked down on corruption. Biden’s chief demand was the ouster of a top Ukrainian prosecutor who he said had been ineffective. The episode has come under the spotlight in the last week because at one point, that prosecutor had been investigating a natural gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board and received substantial compensation.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-07/timeline-in-ukraine-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim

There's that pesky incorruptible Kasko, again. Zelinsky's new Prosecutor that wouldn't go along with Trump's conspiracy theory.

-------------------

When people say, 'debunked', they're right.

Do you know where this conspiracy theory started? Nunes, when he went to speak to the  fired corrupt former prosecutor and Russian stooge, Shokin. You're actually getting your conspiracy theory from Russia.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Former Vice President Biden weighs in on the Senate investigation into his and his Son's activities in Ukraine

Joe Biden says Lindsey Graham will regret backing Trump amid Ukraine controversy

I feel there is something threatening behind these words and it reminds me of when Schumer said
(re Trump)..... that the intelligence Service has..."  have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," 

Washington Examiner

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

I feel there is something threatening behind these words and it reminds me of when Schumer said
(re Trump)..... that the intelligence Service has..."  have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," 

Washington Examiner

From Rational Wiki

The Washington Examiner is a right-wing political journal that is heavy on psychological projection and denialism. It could be thought of as Townhall.com's more "respectable" cousin but even then, the site looks like a tabloid desperately trying to pass itself off as real news. It's not uncommon to see it used as a source among more extreme right-wingers who seem to like how proper the site pretends to be, despite Media Bias Fact Check rating them Mixed for factual reporting due to failing numerous fact checks.

On science issues, the site is pretty abysmal. Global warming denialism is rampant,[1] as is myths about DDT bans and other anti-environmentalist rhetoric,[2] leading to the site having a weird obsession with defending coal as being not all that damaging to the environment.[3] Also, Barack Obama only beat Mitt Romney because of the damned liberal media,[4] with implementing socialism being part of Obama's (and liberals) master plan.[5][6] The site also appeals to railing for the "**** you, I got mine" boostrap sentiments of fiscal conservatives.[7] Also, they regurgitate "IQ is hereditary" as a mud sling against their imaginary low-IQ alarmist strawmen. Basically the site is what you'd expect from a publication that makes most of its money from winding up wingnuts.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Washington_Examiner

• Thanks 2

Bee, Here's something to help you choose your articles. It saves embarrassment. I use it often.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

Since a dog and pony show is what folks want...then here ya go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Since a dog and pony show is what folks want...then here ya go!

I wished, and I wished for a pony, and GlitterRose made my wish come true. With Puppies! :-*

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just sure that is a much better show. Lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

I'm just sure that is a much better show. Lol.

I got a kick when the smallest dog jumped up onto the biggest platform, and the biggest dog walked up and said, "ear now, wot's this then?! Push off!".:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, bee said:

Washington Examiner

Thanks for the link bee. I see what you mean, one could make an argument that it could have been a veiled threat, Not a good look for folks like a US Senator who are in a position of authority, it really hurts their credibility to be saying or doing these kinds of things imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Thanks for the link bee. I see what you mean, one could make an argument that it could have been a veiled threat, Not a good look for folks like a US Senator who are in a position of authority, it really hurts their credibility to be saying or doing these kinds of things imo.

I agree with you on this.  People, "exercising their first amendment rights" to constantly berate or harass witnesses/accusers is fundamentally wrong and is mafia like.  Witness intimidation/witness tampering is what it is. 

• Like 3

I got a chuckle out of this one, looks like Former NYC Mayor Giuliani is having a little fun at Representative Adam Schiff's expense

Rudy Giuliani: Joe Biden is ‘like Kay Corleone’ in impeachment drama

It’s business, but this man is taking it very personal. Rudy Giuliani channeled Mario Puzo Saturday as he ridiculed Joe Biden for insisting that he never knew of son Hunter’s business entanglements in Ukraine. “It’s like a poor imitation of ‘The Godfather,’” Giuliani told Fox News. “He says, ‘I don’t know my own family’s business’ — some of it sounds like Kay Corleone,” he added, referring to the pivotal scene in which a mob wife willfully blinds herself to her Mafia-boss husband’s crimes. “He’d have to be a fool,” Giuliani said.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/23/rudy-giuliani-joe-biden-is-like-kay-corleone-in-impeachment-drama/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Total witch hunt. Those calls were perfect. Case closed. Right republicans??

Well, yes. They actually do believe this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I agree with you on this.  People, "exercising their first amendment rights" to constantly berate or harass witnesses/accusers is fundamentally wrong and is mafia like.  Witness intimidation/witness tampering is what it is. 

Zero self-awareness.

23 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

but after getting that job he appears to have done everything himself. 

You're kidding, right....lol!

Why do you think that the cocaine incident is relevant

Because again his Dad steps in and he blows it....get it...he blows it...lol Seems to be his pattern. And he lied...did you even read his lame excuse for testing positive?

implicate Biden in the firing of the corrupt prosecutor

We have Biden's own words

And I really have to say that I'm enjoying seeing a Trump supporter calling out someone else for Nepotism

At least Trumps kids learned their jobs from the ground up, starting on the loading docks and learning how to run all the construction equipment during summer breaks from school.

All your articles have competing articles saying that there is new info stating Shokin was actually fired because he was uncovering real corruption and he said he wanted to interview Hunter Biden. I still don't see much in the way of qualifications, he job bounced with daddy's help and has questionable dealing in both the Ukraine and China. Who did the investigation that debunked all this?

• Like 2