Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senate Begins Investigation into the Biden's

BrooklynGuy

5 hours ago, bee said:

bolded...

IMO

they are concentrating on protecting their own... (ie a fellow Democrat).... and at the same time
protecting themselves.. and because Biden was VP to the Golden Boy President, Obama...
who's positive legacy is of great importance to the Deep State Agenda - protecting the name of Biden is
synonymous with protecting the name of Obama... so the pressure to keep Biden looking squeaky clean
is heavy...

they want history to look on Obama / Biden as the Good Guys and Trump / Pence as the Bad Guys...

I also think that they are all watching each others backs because if one falls they could all fall...
so they put Party before Country - themselves before country (while pretending to be all patriotic)

Like a Den of Thieves that must protect each other to protect themselves...

It does make me wonder if this is why Obama refuses to endorse Biden...he wants distance and deniability when the  Biden ship sinks into the abyss and the real background on this stuff comes to light. 

"Wha??!! I had NO idea!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Demonstrably more experience than either Ivanka or Jared.

That isn't even true...and it's stupid.  You are not stupid so just stop it already!  Well...to be honest...Hunter does have a lot more experience in the use of Cocaine...but that's about it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, joc said:

That isn't even true...and it's stupid.  You are not stupid so just stop it already!  Well...to be honest...Hunter does have a lot more experience in the use of Cocaine...but that's about it.

Rubbish...gotta go personal.  It shows you have nothing but Trump's Gospel.

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Rubbish...gotta go personal.  It shows you have nothing but Trump's Gospel.

Do what?  lol

4 minutes ago, joc said:

Do what?  lol

You started the ad hominems. That doesn't look good for you.

Daddy got everything for Ivanka. Same school same businesses.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You started the ad hominems. That doesn't look good for you.

Daddy got everything for Ivanka. Same school same businesses.  

Comparing Ivanka Trump to Hunter Biden is like comparing Beavis and Butthead to Einstein and Tesla.  It's a non starter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, joc said:

The question is...why would Biden insist on Shokin being fired?

Glad you asked that question.  Did you look into it at all?  Everything I have found so far says it was a consensus of all of the lenders and aid granters in the EU, the IMF and apparently people unhappy about US tax dollars given in aid getting into the wrong pockets.  Is there another story that has facts to support it?

6 hours ago, bee said:

It amazes me how the left want us to focus solely on Trump AND want to sweep the Biden corruption under the rug. Then again, I guess your whole case against Trump collapses if Joe Jr actually is a criminal.

.It amazes me how the right wants us to focus solely on Hunter Biden AND wants to sweep Trump corruption under the rug.  Then again, I guess your whole case against Biden collapses if Trump actually is a criminal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

t does make me wonder if this is why Obama refuses to endorse Biden...he wants distance and deniability when the  Biden ship sinks into the abyss and the real background on this stuff comes to light. 

Maybe he knows Joe well enough that pure and simple he doesn't think he would make a good president.

If it was a cover up, wouldn't you think Obama and the deep state would make sure Biden wins?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe he knows Joe well enough that pure and simple he doesn't think he would make a good president.

If it was a cover up, wouldn't you think Obama and the deep state would make sure Biden wins?

Like they made Hillary win?:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Glad you asked that question.  Did you look into it at all?  Everything I have found so far says it was a consensus of all of the lenders and aid granters in the EU, the IMF and apparently people unhappy about US tax dollars given in aid getting into the wrong pockets.  Is there another story that has facts to support it?

.It amazes me how the right wants us to focus solely on Hunter Biden AND wants to sweep Trump corruption under the rug.  Then again, I guess your whole case against Biden collapses if Trump actually is a criminal.

Do you have a list of all those leaders and verifiable statements from each that they were OK with Joe using quid pro quo to achieve that end, or that it's even true they wanted it? 

57 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Do you have a list of all those leaders and verifiable statements from each that they were OK with Joe using quid pro quo to achieve that end, or that it's even true they wanted it? 

That's a, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" style question. 

The EU, IMF, and the lot wanted him removed because he was corrupt.  Joe Biden doesn't have the authority to withhold funds.  He was the vice-president.  Biden's bragging is like Trump bragging about stuff that anyone with half a brain knows he had nothing to do with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Why do you call that quid pro quo?  Would it more likely be a threat than a this- for - that.?    It is not a do us a favor type request.

Are we going to be stuck with Latin now vis-a-vis political discussions? 

If I thought you needed help finding those sources, I would do it for you, but I think you don;t care that much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, skliss said:

It does make me wonder if this is why Obama refuses to endorse Biden...he wants distance and deniability when the  Biden ship sinks into the abyss and the real background on this stuff comes to light. 

yes like he had no idea about Clinton's private server and only heard about it at the same time
that the public did...

IG report confirms Obama lied about Hillary's emails (Washington Post)

Another little snippit of interest when I did a quick bit research for this reply...
because I was wondering why on earth Obama would have Biden as VP in
the first place -

JOE BIDEN PROMISED OBAMA 'WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY' ABOUT FORMER VP RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT(newsweek)

Seems a big factor that lead to Biden becoming VP was that he said he would never run
for President.. and when it was down to a choice between 3 people he was the only one
who promised that...

quote from link...

Plus, Biden promised that he would never try to usurp Obama by launching another presidential bid. The Delaware senator told the two aides that he was too old to make another run for the White House. He also said he viewed being vice president as a "capstone" to his long political career.

"That was helpful," Plouffe told the Times. Biden was apparently the only one of the three candidates to promise to never run for president.

I bet Obama is privately fuming about Biden trying to run for the Top Job and all the Ukraine stuff
and his son and even bringing him (Obama) into the quid pro quo bragging when he got the prosecutor
fired....

then there's the creepiness around children that goes too far with the touching and the hair sniffing...

Creepy Joe Biden Hair Sniffing Compilation | Joe "The Sniffer" Biden | Weird Behaviour (Youtube Video)

Biden being Democrat Candidate would have been (would be) a gift to Trump and not a threat...

There's something fundamentally wrong with Biden.... something to do with feeling entitled and
not having respect for boundaries and proper behavior ..... and just basically being "one sandwich
short of a picnic...." .... ^_^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I'm sure Obama just wishes Biden would shut up and go away before he does more serious
damage to his (Obama's) legacy....

and see above how Biden said he wouldn't ever run for President...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

I'm sure Obama just wishes Biden would shut up and go away before he does more serious
damage to his (Obama's) legacy....

Obama's in a very unique position. Policy and accomplishments have all become irrelevant.  Trumps antics in and of themselves ensure Obama's legacy will forever be looked back on in a positive light.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Did they want Hillary to win?   If so Comey was not in on the plan.

well he changed the 'criticism' against Clinton from 'Gross Negligence'... to 'Extremely careless...'
to take it out of the realms of prosecution.. and (as I understand it ) he had to come clean
and admit she was still under investigation or it could have wrecked her Presidency at the very
beginning of it.... had she won.....

source - Guardian

In his new book, A Higher Loyalty, ex-FBI director says he rejected lawyer’s concern about investigation’s potential political impact

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Comey’s confidence that Hillary Clinton would win the presidency informed his decision to notify Congress just 11 days before election day that an investigation of her emails had been reopened – an act many, including Clinton, believe instead helped usher Donald Trump into the White House.

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Obama's in a very unique position. Policy and accomplishments have all become irrelevant.  Trumps antics in and of themselves ensure Obama's legacy will forever be looked back on in a positive light.

well it probably will be by the Mind Control Media... but we all know* that they are fake and tainted...

*anyone who's paying attention or not part of the propaganda machine...

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, I'd somehow doubt that President Trump is entirely innocent of dodgy dealing. However, I'd argue that most of this is well within the scope of past presidents. 

The thing with Hunter Biden, however, completely STINKS. He is given this plumb job at Busima, despite lacking ANY qualification for the post,  whilst his Dad is vice-president of the USA ? I mean.. come on ? The only thing that Hunter Biden could have offered Busima was influence with Washington... via his Dad. 

It only stinks because Biden is running against trump*. Except for the first sentence, your whole post is nothing but a big smoke bomb.

11 minutes ago, bee said:

well he changed the 'criticism' against Clinton from 'Gross Negligence'... to 'Extremely careless...'
to take it out of the realms of prosecution.. and (as I understand it ) he had to come clean
and admit she was still under investigation or it could have wrecked her Presidency at the very
beginning of it.... had she won.....

source - Guardian

At the time it looked  for all the world, like he'd curled Hillary's run.

12 hours ago, Gromdor said:

How do you know they were doing a favor for Biden?  Is it the mysterious "They" who are telling this?  Why would he want to fire a guy that wasn't investigating his son?  That's what Trump and his followers are failing to explain.  Shokin was taking bribes and not investigating corruption at all.  If the Bidens were crooked in this manner, a check to Shokin would have solved the problem much easier than getting him removed.

Very astute observation. In more technical terms, "Boom, head shot!"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

At the time it looked  for all the world, like he'd curled Hillary's run.

it did.... but there must have been a good reason that he had to admit the email thing
had been reopened... perhaps when it came down to it.. although he was fully behind
Clinton... the FBI would have been found negligent in a major way if they hadn't done their job
regarding the emails... or at least LOOK like they were doing their job... and he took a risk
because he understood how he personally could be damaged if accused of ignoring the law to help
Clinton win... (but he was secretly trying to help her win in other major areas... ie the FISA fiasco)

:huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bee said:

well it probably will be by the Mind Control Media... but we all know* that they are fake and tainted...

*anyone who's paying attention or not part of the propaganda machine...

Ahh yes "we all know" "lots of people are saying"

Just now, bee said:

it did.... but there must have been a good reason that he had to admit the email thing
had been reopened... perhaps when it came down to it.. although he was fully behind
Clinton... the FBI would have been found negligent in a major way if they hadn't done their job
regarding the emails... or at least LOOK like they were doing their job... and he took a risk
because he understood how he personally could be damaged if accused of ignoring the law to help
Clinton win... (but he was secretly trying to help her win in other major areas... ie the FISA fiasco)

:huh:

Dude I think Webster just found a new example to use for the word desperation :lol:

Hey you know though Kudos to you for at least taking the time to weave a tale, however insane, to try and deal with the facts. The vast majority of your ilk seem to melt down at the cognitive dissonance those facts cause and ignore them all together.

16 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

It only stinks because Biden is running against trump*. Except for the first sentence, your whole post is nothing but a big smoke bomb.

But..... but..... Biden isn't running against Trump..

right now he's running against a few democrats who want to be the presidential candidate...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Ahh yes "we all know" "lots of people are saying"

Dude I think Webster just found a new example to use for the word desperation :lol:

Hey you know though Kudos to you for at least taking the time to weave a tale, however insane, to try and deal with the facts. The vast majority of your ilk seem to melt down at the cognitive dissonance those facts cause and ignore them all together.

my 'tale weaving'.......... (which doesn't exist in reality).......is NOTHING compared to your 
extensive, 24/7 anti Trump Mission.... that involves convoluted twisting of grains of truth...
or even convoluted twisting without even the hint of  grain of truth... ^_^