Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Christian Zionist influence in Washington DC

148 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Helen of Annoy
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey that dude in the picture just winked at me, what's wrong with him!!!!!!!:w00t::P

Peace 

Don't worry :D winking is in fact more often used as a signal of understanding, than of romantic interest.  

 

41 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes they do have the right to kept their Church closed for the personal safety of their citizens. Just because the President is emotionally unaffected of the plight Americans are faced with, doesn't mean that State Governors also suffer from Narcissistic Personality disorder like the President does. Hell he even had to have his beautiful wife make a public speech concerning students Nation Wide. Now I think it was Beautiful Speach, and she certain hit the target audience, but never the less he could not do himself because he has no empathy for anyone.. 

Butt back to my comments, The President could careless if people get to worship or not his only intention is to try and turn the tide that's rolling against him,  it's all a show and nothing but a show. No Duncan I don't follow your views concerning where the Govenors refusal leads. You always assume the worst case sinario in every situation, and that isnt something I agree with or will support. Everything to you :D must have politics involved in it:D There is far more important things going on right now, than the Republican and Democratic political battles, come November the people will show their disgust for all this nonsense instead of applying that time wasted to the Pandemic.

Have you noticed the  COVID 19 infection rates are climbing again, even without this it's a fact that people Nation Wide are blaming Trump for Americas current situation, Duncan Duncan, Americans are waking up, and like I said if anything brings Trump down it will be his handling of the Pandemic, along with his inability to fell empathy for suffering our Nations people are going through. Mark my words the more deaths the less chance he will be elected in November, so remember as the infections rise his chance fall.

Peace

Trump is to blame, objectively. Instead of organizing swift and united American response to COVID-19, he was claiming it is a hoax (!), then it's like a mild flu, will disappear like magic, then suddenly it wasn't a hoax but he has the miracle cure he's still peddling despite the evidence etc.

Not only his denial and irrational belief that facts can be lied away caused unnecessary deaths, but it also made the US leave impression of headless, divided country that doesn't care for the safety of own citizens. It's temporary, I hope, but the damage will be lasting. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
acute

@Helen of Annoy

It's good that Trump knows more on just about every subject than the experts. It must be reassuring for all Americans (of all political persuasions) to have a very stable genius at the helm during times of crisis. :yes:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Don't worry :D winking is in fact more often used as a signal of understanding, than of romantic interest.  

 

Trump is to blame, objectively. Instead of organizing swift and united American response to COVID-19, he was claiming it is a hoax (!), then it's like a mild flu, will disappear like magic, then suddenly it wasn't a hoax but he has the miracle cure he's still peddling despite the evidence etc.

Not only his denial and irrational belief that facts can be lied away caused unnecessary deaths, but it also made the US leave impression of headless, divided country that doesn't care for the safety of own citizens. It's temporary, I hope, but the damage will be lasting. 

 

Thank you! Thank you! I mean really thanks, thats exactly what I have saying and proving by using information on the subject since this Pandemic began. I mean it's obvious to us, and the facts prove our thoughts to be true, how can so many people disregard the facts and instead over look what he has done and continue to support him. It's like in this thread, Raven hawk and Roofgardner try to to push my comments that I can prove by presenting facts to the side with nothing but their opinions. I think you understand how foolish it would be for me to try and discuss something based only on a persons opinion:D That would be completely ludicrous :D so I hope they understand the comments I made because if they have nothing except opinions in their next comments their just talking to the wind. 

I really like your comment about him leaving the US headless during this Pandemic, because that is exactly what he and his entire Administration have done. When Trump took office Obama gave him a completed plan that was designed for Pabdemics. The Presidents and his Cabinet dismissed those plans, even though they had nothing to replace them with. So when the Pandemic began like you said in your post Trump did not know what to do, so he down played everything like you said until it could no longer be dismissed. From all the information I have gathered, he was briefed on how serious the situation was by the Nations top medical staff, and with classified information provided by The Joint Chiefs of Staff in very early January 2020.

But it appears that instead of making preparations for the coming Pandemic he chose the Economy and the Stock Market over the welfare of the American people. So the rest is history, and like we both have said The President is completely responsible far  many of the deaths that occurred do to inaction in the very beginning and he continues to endanger America by having no real plan for reopening her. You see throughtout this entire ordeal he has pushed all the responsibility on the Govenors, so that when, not if things went South he could play his favorite game, which we know as the blame game. Him and Pompey are doing exactly the same thing by blaming China for allowing this Virus to escape from a Lab.

Then to make sure he has covered his butt, he points fingers at the WHO and cuts off their funding, which is also just a diversion. Next he brings things closer to home and he blames the CDC,:D and that foolish Doctor Brix backs his play, because Doctor Fausi will not support his lies any longer. So now we are facing the reopening of America, parts of the country are open and back in business. But the Nations Infection rate is rising again, which means the death rate will soon follow. What are the Presidents words yesterday and today, if the Govenors don't open their Churches I will force them too, I mean you have to be kidding me.

The last major comment he made before the Memorial Day weekend started was we are open again and were not closing up again. So that can only mean one thing, not matter how many people become ill or die, according to Trump were open for business. 

Sorry for the long winded reply, I really appreciate you comments and thoughts on this situation, they give me that little extra push to keep fight the good fight. Happy Memorial Day and thanks again.

Peace

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
51 minutes ago, acute said:

@Helen of Annoy

It's good that Trump knows more on just about every subject than the experts. It must be reassuring for all Americans (of all political persuasions) to have a very stable genius at the helm during times of crisis. :yes:

And don't forget it makes his ratings yuge. Beautiful, tremendous. Ratings. Because his brain is stuck in reality show host role. 

And he's testing positive towards the negative. Because there's such thing as an actual test to a particular infection that can be positive towards the negative.

 

Well, those who see nothing wrong about him, deserve him. But that was less than one third of the voting US population back in the 2016.

The hope for the US lies in the fact that Trump's WH reality show probably will make previously apathetic people vote, like their lives depend on it, because apparently, their lives really do depend on it.   

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thank you! Thank you! I mean really thanks, thats exactly what I have saying and proving by using information on the subject since this Pandemic began. I mean it's obvious to us, and the facts prove our thoughts to be true, how can so many people disregard the facts and instead over look what he has done and continue to support him. It's like in this thread, Raven hawk and Roofgardner try to to push my comments that I can prove by presenting facts to the side with nothing but their opinions. I think you understand how foolish it would be for me to try and discuss something based only on a persons opinion:D That would be completely ludicrous :D so I hope they understand the comments I made because if they have nothing except opinions in their next comments their just talking to the wind. 

I really like your comment about him leaving the US headless during this Pandemic, because that is exactly what he and his entire Administration have done. When Trump took office Obama gave him a completed plan that was designed for Pabdemics. The Presidents and his Cabinet dismissed those plans, even though they had nothing to replace them with. So when the Pandemic began like you said in your post Trump did not know what to do, so he down played everything like you said until it could no longer be dismissed. From all the information I have gathered, he was briefed on how serious the situation was by the Nations top medical staff, and with classified information provided by The Joint Chiefs of Staff in very early January 2020.

But it appears that instead of making preparations for the coming Pandemic he chose the Economy and the Stock Market over the welfare of the American people. So the rest is history, and like we both have said The President is completely responsible far  many of the deaths that occurred do to inaction in the very beginning and he continues to endanger America by having no real plan for reopening her. You see throughtout this entire ordeal he has pushed all the responsibility on the Govenors, so that when, not if things went South he could play his favorite game, which we know as the blame game. Him and Pompey are doing exactly the same thing by blaming China for allowing this Virus to escape from a Lab.

Then to make sure he has covered his butt, he points fingers at the WHO and cuts off their funding, which is also just a diversion. Next he brings things closer to home and he blames the CDC,:D and that foolish Doctor Brix backs his play, because Doctor Fausi will not support his lies any longer. So now we are facing the reopening of America, parts of the country are open and back in business. But the Nations Infection rate is rising again, which means the death rate will soon follow. What are the Presidents words yesterday and today, if the Govenors don't open their Churches I will force them too, I mean you have to be kidding me.

The last major comment he made before the Memorial Day weekend started was we are open again and were not closing up again. So that can only mean one thing, not matter how many people become ill or die, according to Trump were open for business. 

Sorry for the long winded reply, I really appreciate you comments and thoughts on this situation, they give me that little extra push to keep fight the good fight. Happy Memorial Day and thanks again.

Peace

It wasn't long winded, don't worry, it was quite condensed, considering that your country really does face a multifaceted crisis, due to an incompetent man who couldn't put together a competent administration. 

You will set this right in November, but it would be so nice if the damage could be controlled right now. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
17 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It wasn't long winded, don't worry, it was quite condensed, considering that your country really does face a multifaceted crisis, due to an incompetent man who couldn't put together a competent administration. 

You will set this right in November, but it would be so nice if the damage could be controlled right now. 

I certainly agree, I truly wish the damage could be controlled right now, I have to take it Day by Day. One thing is for certain just like my Military Career I never give up, and even defeat is only a pause in the battle, and time to plan for the next battle. 

Thank for your support.

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

97,426 +1,084 deaths 

In another month that badge of honor better be big enough to wear as a crown... 

~

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

97,426 +1,084 deaths 

In another month that badge of honor better be big enough to wear as a crown... 

~

 

I am with you brother, with infection rates already rising the death rate will not be far behind:angry: According to my President  the country is open and it isn't going to close again. I dont want to even contemplate if he is really serious or not.:td:

Peace Bro.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am with you brother, with infection rates already rising the death rate will not be far behind:angry: According to my President  the country is open and it isn't going to close again. I dont want to even contemplate if he is really serious or not.:td:

Peace Bro.

The ambulance chasing horde is mobilizing the lawsuits... 

What better time than now to be a lawyer eh?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
23 minutes ago, third_eye said:

The ambulance chasing horde is mobilizing the lawsuits... 

What better time than now to be a lawyer eh?

 

The lawsuit against China is another deflection, they are trying to convince people they have a chance:no: First they have get China to agree to a trial, which they will not. Then they will have to have a trial  China in absenting which will also serve no purpose, so in the end there isn't much that the US can do.

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
35 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The lawsuit against China is another deflection, they are trying to convince people they have a chance:no: First they have get China to agree to a trial, which they will not. Then they will have to have a trial  China in absenting which will also serve no purpose, so in the end there isn't much that the US can do.

Peace

All they have to do is file the lawsuit, if the courts rules that jurisdiction does not apply unless the motion satisfies the relevant proceedings, then the courts will suggest the relevant procedures. 

Which means the ruling has to sort it out under the constitutional legalities first. 

Which then means the courts can rule on who is responsible for what and when within the borders and protection under the law in the US. 

At least that's what I was told, not that I fully understand it all mind you. 

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
46 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The lawsuit against China is another deflection, they are trying to convince people they have a chance:no: First they have get China to agree to a trial, which they will not. Then they will have to have a trial  China in absenting which will also serve no purpose, so in the end there isn't much that the US can do.

Peace

Not to mention it wasn't China's fault they reported COVID-19 cases first. 

Even if this damn bug was engineered (though it's most likely natural), it certainly wasn't China complicating their economy and lives just to make Trump's incompetence apparent. His incompetence is apparent, no need to wreck own economy. Also, despite his childish rhetoric, such pliable, easily bought person is much more suitable for current Chinese regime needs than an actual president with intellect, spine and functioning administration. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
third_eye

Not to mention that the virus is still under investigation by CDC s of all countries in conjunction with the WHO, with the exception of a few... Ahem... that needs no mention. 

~

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The lawsuit against China is another deflection, they are trying to convince people they have a chance:no: First they have get China to agree to a trial, which they will not. Then they will have to have a trial  China in absenting which will also serve no purpose, so in the end there isn't much that the US can do.

Peace

Especially if it wasn't China who started it in the first place.  It all a lot of noise that makes me suspicious of all of it, especially because the rest of the G8 are cringing over that noise.  (or is it G9?  I can't keep up, and until recently never cared to)

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
On 11/23/2019 at 4:29 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Since President Trumps election, much has changed concerning US. Policy concerning Israel and the Middle East. Milestones in US Policy concerning Israel are the movement of the US Embassy to Jerusalem, President Trump declaring that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel, and the relaxed US policy on Israels settlements. It appears that Christian Zionist lobbyists in Washington DC  have had a major effect on the above milestones in US. Policy concerning Israel and the Middle East. During the 2016 election of President Trump and Vise President Mike Pence the voter base of the Christian Right did strongly support their election. Pastor John Hagee and Pastor Jeffress both Ardent Christian Zionists were instrumental in gathering support for the President and the Vise President.

i suppose the point of this thread is to gather the thoughts of forum members on how much influence does Evangelical Christians which is the base for Christian Zionists truly have on the recent milestones that have occurred in Israel and Iran. If anyone would like links to what I have posted I will provide them.

Christians require the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem just like the other Abrahamic Faiths.

So I open to their being fundies from all sites playing games in the Middle East.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
On 5/23/2020 at 4:54 AM, Manwon Lender said:

If Trump wins our Nation will be in another useless war within a year, whether it's in Asia, or the Middle East it going to happen. In my opinion the US doesn't need to be the Worlds Police any longer, far to many American lives have been ruined and lost because of this madness. Also in my opinion trump will intentionally cause a conflict to occur, so that in his mind he will be viewed as a Strong Leader.

Because of WWI, the press was very tightly controlled in the US by the Wilson administration.  There were consequences to publishing any negative story that might affect morale.  Hence the coverage of the flu epidemic was minimal.

A war would help President Trump's administration silence critical press that might affect morale.   There is precedent.

https://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/media-in-wartime/

When the U.S. entered the First World War, the military took control of all radio communications and censored all photographs.

Then Congress passed the Espionage and Sedition Acts, making it illegal to publish anything disrespectful to the government, the flag or the uniforms of American troops.

By the end of the war's first year, 75 U.S. newspapers had lost their mailing privileges or been forced to change their editorial positions.

.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Because of WWI, the press was very tightly controlled in the US by the Wilson administration.  There were consequences to publishing any negative story that might affect morale.  Hence the coverage of the flu epidemic was minimal.

A war would help President Trump's administration silence critical press that might affect morale.   There is precedent.

https://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/media-in-wartime/

When the U.S. entered the First World War, the military took control of all radio communications and censored all photographs.

Then Congress passed the Espionage and Sedition Acts, making it illegal to publish anything disrespectful to the government, the flag or the uniforms of American troops.

By the end of the war's first year, 75 U.S. newspapers had lost their mailing privileges or been forced to change their editorial positions.

.

Yes, I totally agree with you, and that's why even though I did not say it is one of the main reasons that Trump will start a War, it certainly is one of the top reasons. That and his mental health issues that were outlined in the other thread. Trump will do anything to silence the Media, he perceives it as one of his greatest threats and that is also part of the medical condition, Narcissistic Personality disorder. People who suffer from this must have complete control of everything. So yes I think your post hits the mark on all points. I just hope he loses in November, America can't take another four years of Trump and his Administration.

Peace my Brother.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
8 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not to mention it wasn't China's fault they reported COVID-19 cases first. 

Even if this damn bug was engineered (though it's most likely natural), it certainly wasn't China complicating their economy and lives just to make Trump's incompetence apparent. His incompetence is apparent, no need to wreck own economy. Also, despite his childish rhetoric, such pliable, easily bought person is much more suitable for current Chinese regime needs than an actual president with intellect, spine and functioning administration. 

Nothing could be more true, and Trump is easy to control, if they stroke his ego, and give him just enough concessions, they can control him just like Putin has. Trump has a thing for Strong despot Leaders, it's like a man crush, he wants to be part of the club but he doesn't have what it takes, because he is very insecure and that is something he can't hide and the other Leaders use against him.

Peace

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Let the muzzling begin... 

Quote
5 days ago · In the early weeks of the US coronavirus outbreak, staff members in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control ...
 
31 Mar 2020 · Hospitals Tell Doctors They'll Be Fired If They Speak Out About Lack of Gear ... “Hospitals are muzzling nurses and other health-care workers ... Click here to tell us.
 
31 Mar 2020 · 'Nurses and other health care workers are being muzzled in an attempt by hospitals to preserve their image … those on ...
 
10 Apr 2020 · Throughout the United States, doctors and nurses at the forefront of the fight against the coronavirus want to ...
 
27 Mar 2020 · Muzzling Doctors and Nurses on Coronavirus Shortages Is Reprehensible. 50-Plus Groups Urge the American ...

~

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

A war would help President Trump's administration silence critical press

Really?  Nothing else has caused them to so much as blink or take their foot off the pedal.  You guys are a trip.  It's always about what "he might do" or "what he'd like to do".  Mind reading doesn't suit ya.  In case you hadn't noticed, the "press" haven't had any success with taking him down in 3 years of full scale, head on lying assaults.  In fact, they've only destroyed their own credibility.  Maybe if he gets re-elected some of you will spontaneously combust and be put out of your misery while the rest of us go back to work and build a future for this nation.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 hours ago, and then said:

Really?  Nothing else has caused them to so much as blink or take their foot off the pedal.  You guys are a trip.  It's always about what "he might do" or "what he'd like to do".  Mind reading doesn't suit ya.  In case you hadn't noticed, the "press" haven't had any success with taking him down in 3 years of full scale, head on lying assaults.  In fact, they've only destroyed their own credibility.  Maybe if he gets re-elected some of you will spontaneously combust and be put out of your misery while the rest of us go back to work and build a future for this nation.

No actually President Trump is a trip, for me it's about how he has damaged the Country I love. I would be careful Duncan, you talk about everyone being so full of hate, but your no different, your words above prove that, so please be careful with all that hate could cause Spontaneous Human Combustion and I don't ant to see that happen to you!!:(

 

 

combustion.jpg

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
10 hours ago, and then said:

Really?  Nothing else has caused them to so much as blink or take their foot off the pedal.  You guys are a trip.  It's always about what "he might do" or "what he'd like to do".  Mind reading doesn't suit ya.  In case you hadn't noticed, the "press" haven't had any success with taking him down in 3 years of full scale, head on lying assaults.  In fact, they've only destroyed their own credibility.  Maybe if he gets re-elected some of you will spontaneously combust and be put out of your misery while the rest of us go back to work and build a future for this nation.

Maybe so andthen.  You guys are a trip too, selling off our country to the elites.  Ayn Rand, as tedious to read as she is, hated communism, good for her.  But she was not steeped in the individual liberties of a republic, she was an aristocrat at heart. You have found a way to keep poor people from getting health care simply by making us all peasants on the elite' s estates.  Great job.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
11 hours ago, and then said:

Really?  Nothing else has caused them to so much as blink or take their foot off the pedal. 

Well andthen, all I can say is that the strategy has worked in the past.   I would disagree that he has not blinked.  He spends a  lot of early mornings on the two thump twitter attack.  As Manawon has said, he is a narcissist and wants to be liked and worshiped.   Criticism sets him off.

But while we are at it, apart from removing environmental protections, selling off public land concessions to his donors, starting a trade war that hurt our economy even before covid19,  not completing a wall that two presidents have already expanded,  dividing our country further, tried to justify fear and distaste for non-white immigrants ( nobody yells "GO BACK TO NORWAY"  at passers by).  What has he done?  Fed your own mind reading and projection?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.