Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Matt221

Cat banned from tescos

freetoroam

Absolutely correct. Unless it is a guide cat then it has no place in a food store. Although the cat will not agree. 

• Like 4

Carlos Allende

Now, y'see, there's a cat that famously hangs out in my local Tesco (Yate), in the foyer, and everyone loves her. The way I'd look at it is this: it's OK to have your ten kids running around like incarnate nightmares, and lazy students just standing there reading the magazines, _but it's NOT OK to an aged, universally loved cat knocking around?_ Sort your minds out.

tesco puss 2.jpg

• Like 3

acute

Call it an Emotional Support Cat and Tesco's are bugga'd!

• Haha 2

Still Waters

The problem with this is they should have stopped the cat a year ago, his owner's complaint is why ban it now after all this time? The cat shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place. He doesn't just walk the aisles -

The cat has been perusing the aisles and lounging on the tills 

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/tesco-thorpe-marriott-bans-unwelcome-cat-customer-1-6384107

The same tills where customers put their food at check-out? 

• Like 1

Matt221
2 hours ago, Still Waters said:

The problem with this is they should have stopped the cat a year ago, his owner's complaint is why ban it now after all this time? The cat shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place. He doesn't just walk the aisles -

The same tills where customers put their food at check-out? 

I'd sooner take the risk of where a cat has been than where some of the skanky people I've seen about have been

• Thanks 1

Oniomancer

What's a little toxoplasmosis between friends?

• Thanks 1

tmcom

Yes, there was a golf driving range and restaurant, that had a cat, and Princess would snug up to any customer, without this nonsense, l guess that Facebook, was a bad idea?

^_^

'Walt' E. Kurtz
On 11/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, acute said:

Call it an Emotional Support Cat and Tesco's are bugga'd!

An Emo support cat  :-P. That's like pizzin in the wind to ban the furry friend :-) 

aztek
On 11/23/2019 at 1:14 PM, Oniomancer said:

What's a little toxoplasmosis between friends?

don't touch his poop and you wont get infected, simple concept, no?

not to mention , not all cats have that parasite, especially house cats.

Edited by aztek

Oniomancer
On 11/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, aztek said:

don't touch his poop and you wont get infected, simple concept, no?

phoebe-cat-butt-lick-comics-funny_0.jpg

cat-licking-man-s-nose-171696882-57dabe3

• Haha 3

aztek
Just now, Oniomancer said:

phoebe-cat-butt-lick-comics-funny_0.jpg

cat-licking-man-s-nose-171696882-57dabe3

that is NOT how you get tox.  again true story

freetoroam
On 11/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, Carlos Allende said:

Now, y'see, there's a cat that famously hangs out in my local Tesco (Yate), in the foyer, and everyone loves her. The way I'd look at it is this: it's OK to have your ten kids running around like incarnate nightmares, and lazy students just standing there reading the magazines, _but it's NOT OK to an aged, universally loved cat knocking around?_ Sort your minds out.

tesco puss 2.jpg

I certainly do not agree with cats or pets being allowed in food shops,  but you do have a point about the humans.

No food or drink is allowed in our shop and yet mothers still come in with child in a buggy or walking behind them with a bag of crisps ( jeeze,  no wonder the  kids are obese today ),  and if you say anything the mothers goes all defensive because its a child.

I do not care,  they are the worse for touching  everything with their grubby hands.

Shame on all those parents who think they can waltz in with a child eating!  

What the heck is wrong with some people and the way they are bring up the next generation!?  

Carlos Allende
2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I do not care,  they are the worse for touching  everything with their grubby hands.

I thought eating a certain amount of germs was good for you, because it builds up your immune system? I AM NOT A SCIENTIST.

freetoroam
2 minutes ago, Carlos Allende said:

I thought eating a certain amount of germs was good for you, because it builds up your immune system? I AM NOT A SCIENTIST.

Germs from childrens hands is not good for building up the immune system. And its not good for putting on goods people want to buy.

• Like 1

aztek
6 hours ago, Carlos Allende said:

yes, it is true.  

• Thanks 1

aztek
6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Germs from childrens hands is not good for building up the immune system. And its not good for putting on goods people want to buy.

what kind of germs are  on children's hands? the ones they pick up touching stuff.