Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jimmy Hoffa's body in a New Jersey landfill?

BrooklynGuy

Could Jimmy Hoffa's body be in an old New Jersey landfill? Yes, an expert says

Could new evidence solve once and for all the mystery of former Teamsters president Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance? A leading Hoffa expert, author Dan Moldea, says yes. Moldea said a former New Jersey landfill known as "Brother Moscato’s Dump" may hold the grave of the former Teamsters boss, who disappeared from a Bloomfield Township restaurant on July 30, 1975. Moldea has been covering Hoffa since before he disappeared and wrote the book "The Hoffa Wars" in 1978, based on dozens of interviews with key figures in the case. He said a new lead brings together the correct cast of characters, the right timeline of events and information from other interviews he has done in his decades of researching the case.

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/22/jimmy-hoffa-irishman-buried-new-jersey-landfill-tip/4271727002/

• Like 4

@Piney I heard a rumor which I quickly dismissed that you may know something about what happened to Jimmy Hoffa's body. Something about a your expertise with a Chain Saw and your frequent visits to the Pine Barrens in Jersey, rubbish all of it. ;)

• Thanks 1

Just now, BrooklynGuy said:

@Piney I heard a rumor which I quickly dismissed that you may know something about what happened to Jimmy Hoffa's body. Something about a your expertise with a Chain Saw and your frequent visits to the Pine Barrens in Jersey, rubbish all of it. ;)

When I was a kid the Philly families dumped in Erial and Pine Hill on the edge of Camden Country. The landfill there was notorious and the plot of Pine Barrens (Little Mill) where most of the bodies were dumped is now a Trump golf course. Rumor was Hoffa might of been in that landfill. 

I did hang out with the DiGregorios under 95 in Roosevelt Park in Philly as a teen and my last stepfather was a Mangano. :whistle:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

When I was a kid the Philly families dumped in Erial and Pine Hill on the edge of Camden Country. The landfill there was notorious and the plot of Pine Barrens (Little Mill) where most of the bodies were dumped is now a Trump golf course. Rumor was Hoffa might of been in that landfill. 

I did hang out with the DiGregorios under 95 in Roosevelt Park in Philly as a teen and my last stepfather was a Mangano. :whistle:

Thanks for the reply Piney and the great info on were the bodies are buried, I hope President Trump does't get blamed for all those mob murders. I didn't know you hung out with the DiGregorio's when you were coming up and had a family member that was a Mangano, thanks for sharing that. I would ask you who you ran with and who your Stepdad was but it would not be a good idea putting that information out for public consumption. For those of you who don't know here's a couple articles on the Mangano's and DiGregorio's, both of whom were one time Bosses of the Genovese and Bonanno Families respectively. Some of their relatives are still very involved in that life today according to the FBI. 

Venero (Benny Eggs) Mangano, longtime underboss of Genovese family, dead at 95

Legendary mobster Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano, the hard-boiled underboss of the Genovese crime family under Vincent (The Chin) Gigante, died Friday. He was 95. The old-school Mangano passed away in Greenwich Village, the neighborhood where he spent most of his life and ran his operations out of a Thompson St. social club. Mangano was among the most highly respected Mafiosi among New York's five organized crime families, rising through the ranks to serve as Gigante's right-hand man. The longtime Chin loyalist infamously refused to testify at Gigante's 1997 federal trial when called to the Brooklyn Federal Courthouse by prosecutors.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/venero-benny-eggs-mangano-genovese-underboss-dead-95-article-1.3423874

THE BANANA MOB WAR TIMELINE (1964-1969)

New York mafia don Joseph (Joe Bananas) Bonanno sent his criminal empire into chaos in the early 1960s when he unsuccessfully plotted to murder three rival mob bosses and take total control of the Five Families. The Commission found out about Bonanno’s plans and deposed him, naming capo Gaspar DiGregorio his replacement. Bonanno retreated to Arizona and fought a war for his crime family against DiGregorio, street boss Paul Sciacca and the entire Commission that spanned the rest of the decade and set the stage for further instability within the organization down the road.

Read more: https://gangsterreport.com/going-bananas-in-the-bonannos-the-banana-mob-war-timeline-1964-1969/

Just now, BrooklynGuy said:

Thanks for the reply Piney and the great info on were the bodies are buried, I hope President Trump does't get blamed for all those mob murders. I didn't know you hung out with the DiGregorio's when you were coming up and had a family member that was a Mangano, thanks for sharing that. I would ask you who you ran with and who your Stepdad was but it would not be a good idea putting that information out for public consumption. For those of you who don't know here's a couple articles on the Mangano's and DiGregorio's, both of whom were one time Bosses of the Genovese and Bonanno Families respectively. Some of their relatives are still very involved in that life today according to the FBI. 

He died from cancer when I was in prison. I was a bodyguard for all those Philly Hair Metal dweebs since I was 17 so I ran with a lot of other "guards".  Nothing horrible. 

He was half Lenape, half Italian so he couldn't be "made".  He did own Angelo Bruno's car "after the fact". But then again I owned a certain notorious Alante. 

Just like this guy. Who was related to both of us. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_Johnson

I'll tell you some good 'Big John from Cherry Hill' stories some day. :lol:

• Haha 1

oh, the alante, the best looking caddy ever build,  especially first years model,  before GM fked up the interior, seats especially,   my father had a red one, got stolen before first oil change