Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My aunt is Trying to communicate with me

Milou

Disclaimer im dutch And im not the best in english, sorry for typos :whistle:

I am very sad at the moment, I saw someone walking in my room but suddenly it was gone so I thought it was my imagination moments later I had to cry without explanation and I also had this at school a few days ago.

I have an app with which you can talk to spirits and also an EMF meter.

I suddenly got a strong urge to grab a souvenir from my aunt and I did that, after I put my hand in the drawer to grab it, it felt as if someone grabbed my hand and this made me so sad that I was crying super loud.

(my aunt died of cancer quite young and I had a very strong bond with her, I have a lot in common with her)

after I held the souvenir in my hand I did not want to let go, and when I burst into tears again I felt a cold air go past me twice, a friend of mine who is a kind of a medium told me she tried to hug me, and that she wanted to let me know that everything was ok.

after she did tgis I felt very safe and she is now gone again. it Made me cry so bad, its so sweet And i mis her so much im glad that this happend :cry:

9 minutes ago, Milou said:

No phone can detect EMF or talk to spirits.

• Like 1

I am happy that you feel more peace now after losing your Aunt, Milou. Sometimes, it seems that grief lasts longer than anything else.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing your story :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Milou said:

Disclaimer im dutch And im not the best in english, sorry for typos :whistle:

I am very sad at the moment, I saw someone walking in my room but suddenly it was gone so I thought it was my imagination moments later I had to cry without explanation and I also had this at school a few days ago.

I suddenly got a strong urge to grab a souvenir from my aunt and I did that, after I put my hand in the drawer to grab it, it felt as if someone grabbed my hand and this made me so sad that I was crying super loud.

(my aunt died of cancer quite young and I had a very strong bond with her, I have a lot in common with her)

after I held the souvenir in my hand I did not want to let go, and when I burst into tears again I felt a cold air go past me twice, a friend of mine who is a kind of a medium told me she tried to hug me, and that she wanted to let me know that everything was ok.

after she did tgis I felt very safe and she is now gone again. it Made me cry so bad, its so sweet And i mis her so much im glad that this happend :cry:

Nice story. Psychic people I respect tell us that passed loved ones do things like this. The accumulation of things makes me think you likely had such an experience.

• Like 2