Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT

teddy734

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zepher_One

• teddy734

• whoa182

• et's daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apart for the pics of my kids being born i have to say they were the most AMAZING PICS

lOOKING FORWARD NOW TO SEEING MORE thumbsup.gif

I agree Warden! Those pics are great! I like the one where it shows over 1500 galaxies all at one time! That was truely breathtaking! ohmy.gif

After seeing these amazing pics, I can not believe their thinking about not fixing the hubble telescope! They may be sending a new one up in 2011. But we could learn so much more inbetween that time. Tis sad I say!

Teddy, i don't think "bumping" ur topic with an unnecessary replies is a good idea. Nor is PM'ing members to tell them to look at ur topic!! no.gif

You "have a nice day" also thumbsup.gif

Hello Snowbaby,

I was not tring to "bump" my topic up. I was simply stating information that i had just learned that was relevant to this topic. Also, you are the only one i PM'd. So it is not at all what u think!

By the way- did you watch? What did u think? Thanks.

Edited by teddy734

Teddy, i don't think "bumping" ur topic with an unnecessary replies is a good idea. Nor is PM'ing members to tell them to look at ur topic!!  no.gif

You "have a nice day" also  thumbsup.gif

477973[/snapback]

lol why does it really matter...

thanks alot for the link the pics were amazing.

Greetings all,

This footage I came across is spectacular!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!

On a slow modem it takes 4-5 minutes to load- but it is defenitely WORTH THE WAIT!! I suggest you pause each frame and take a closer look!

http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm

edit - fixed linky

477814[/snapback]

alien.gif That was truly awesome!!

Seen some of them before and they are amazing!!

Thanks for the link

Edited by whoa182

Seen some of them before and they are amazing!!

Thanks for the link

478383[/snapback]

alien.gif Tell me about Imomortality Institude your a member of, what is it about? Curious! Zepher_one

After seeing these amazing pics, I can not believe their thinking about not fixing the hubble telescope! They may be sending  a new one up in 2011. But we could learn so much more inbetween that time. Tis sad I say!

477953[/snapback]

alien.gif I totally agree with you, lets hope they keep the Hubble Telescope!! We have gained so much knowlege from it, and we could gain so much more! thumbsup.gif

Thx for the link, awesome pics. I also think Hubble brought great pics and shouldn't end like this but if they are to put a better one up there then it's worth I think yes.gif

Edited by Nirwana

Thanks for the awesome feedback!!

I knew you guys wouldn't be disappointed. How could you be with such awesome sights of the universe! Thanks again.

I loved the one of the cluster of supernovas. I want to have all those pictures framed and hung on my wall!

Nice! And after looking at those incredible pics, I can not help but believe there is other life "out there"

Nice! And after looking at those incredible pics, I can not help but believe there is other life "out there"

479099[/snapback]

alien.gif You are so--oo right, there has to be life out there, maybe not as we humans look or act, but more advanced, which we could learn a great deal from! It's a Vast Galixy out there, that we need to explore! thumbsup.gif

Magnificent, thanks for sharing.

I'm going to have a more detailed look when i get home tonight.

mellow.gifWe are sooo small

479099[/snapback]

alien.gif We need to keep up with more Explorations, there has to be life somewhere out there!!