Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT

teddy734

Those images were facinating. Your minds totally begins to wonder when viewing the art of the space.

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zepher_One

• teddy734

• whoa182

• et's daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those were amazing pictures

but i do have a few concerns

1st i know i saw a NASA show were they admitted to dressing up photos with color and such to make them more appealing

2nd it is sad that they are being sold dont we fund NASA ? seems the least they could do is give us the pics

e.t.s daddy-

Hello there. Good point..... If we are the ones funding the hubbel,then why should we have to pay to see extra pics?

Also, that is the first ive heard of Nasa adding things to the photo, do you really think they would do that? Thanks

I can only hope that someone invent a FTL engine to get us to explore our galaxy..and how knows, whit a little luck, in a few hundred thounsands of years, another galaxies.

I can only hope that someone invent a FTL engine to get us to explore our galaxy..and how knows, whit a little luck, in a few hundred thounsands of years, another galaxies.

480755[/snapback]

alien.gif That's why it's important that we keep the Hubble alive so we can see other Galaxies, or planets that are out there! With the possibility of landing on one! thumbsup.gif and glide on solar winds to where ever!

I would imagine the photos were in black and white, and added with realistic colors based of other gas clusters they'd seen before. I wouldn't think they's intentionally color them up.

I don't think they added color to the photos. Does anyone know whether they are taken in black and white or in color?

481215[/snapback]

alien.gif Possibly were taken in black/white, not sure though! They could of colored them up? I really can't say? alien.gifthumbsup.gif

http://hubblesite.org/sci.d.tech/behind_th...lor/index.shtml

there they tell how the photos are taken and admit they are indeed black and white images and the colors they add are not how it would appear if you visited the actual place

now i wonder if there are any photos the Hubble takes that NASA would refuse to release ohmy.gif

alien.gif

http://hubblesite.org/sci.d.tech/behind_th...lor/index.shtml

there they tell how the photos are taken and admit they are indeed black and white images and the colors they add are not how it would appear if you visited the actual place

now i wonder if there are any photos the Hubble takes that NASA would refuse to release    ohmy.gif

481443[/snapback]

Possibly there are some that were held back?? Espically if there were any UFO"s passing by?? But we wouln't see them! angry.gif

id really like to see color unretouched photos

seems the doctored images may make the photos more fantastic then they should be

id really like to see color unretouched photos

seems the doctored images may make the photos more fantastic then they should be

482089[/snapback]

alien.gif I agree with you on this issue, it would be nice to see the original colors! thumbsup.gif

Given the vastness of the universe-we are insignificant-just a speck of sand along the beach of the universe. We sit amongst all this and still question if we are alone in the universe.

The pictures speaks and makes the mind explore the possibilities.

Indeed Rachel, indeed. Nicely put. I can't guarantee there is other life out there, but how can there not be!!

483855[/snapback]

alien.gif First and formost, we need Proof that life exists outside our realm, The media have played a vital role in keeping truth from the public, and assisting with mind contol, "Scientific"proof, cofiscation of evidence, sabotage, threats, harrasment. and in carceration. But like you, i believe there is life out there! thumbsup.gif

Some ppl here need to think outside the box.

As the images are taken in black and white then scientists make assumptions as to how the colours of the gases etc appear in the spectrum, think about this...

the images could look more visually stunning than being portrayed by NASA i guess we or NASA wouldn't truly know, at least not in our life times.

Some ppl here need to think outside the box.

As the images are taken in black and white then scientists make assumptions as to how the colours of the gases etc appear in the spectrum, think about this...

the images could look more visually stunning than being portrayed by NASA i guess we or NASA wouldn't truly know, at least not in our life times.

484557[/snapback]

alien.gif Yes, i agree with you Totally!! It's just a guessing game right now! The Beauty of outer space, i imagine is that of awesome colors we'll ever see! thumbsup.gif It would be Great to be able to witness it! thumbsup.gif Zepher_one Over and out!

Thanks for that link. Now I feel really insignificant.

From many of those pictures, it seems that Hubble has gazed so far back in time, that we can actually see into a 70's discotheque.

From many of those pictures, it seems that Hubble has gazed so far back in time, that we can actually see into a 70's discotheque.

485460[/snapback]

alien.gif Your most Welcome! That's why we need to keep up with the outerpace Explorations, so we can learn more and enjoy the awe and wonders of the vast Universe! Zepher_one Over and Out! thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(gmblfdz @ Feb 12 2005, 05:11 PM)

I know what you mean about feeling insignificant!! Like Rachel said earlier, our planet is like a speck of sand on a beach compared with the universe. Well then, what does that make us as individuals!! yes.gif

thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(gmblfdz @ Feb 12 2005, 05:11 PM)

I know what you mean about feeling insignificant!! Like Rachel said earlier, our planet is like a speck of sand on a beach compared with the universe. Well then, what does that make us as individuals!!  yes.gif

486265[/snapback]

alien.gif This is why we need to keep the Hubble, u[p and Exploreing more of our Universe, look how much we have gained so far, and we can learn heaps more, it's so vast out there too, just thinking about it, makes us want to see more and more! thumbsup.gif