Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My reptilian encounter

UM-Bot

By: Inoz | Location: Ireland and Australia

I want to start this story on a positive note; This encounter changed mine and my family's life for the better. I used it as the catalyst for my shadow work and spiritual growth. I could go as far as saying that I now love this experience and I'm grateful to it because it has sent my life on a magical trajectory.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112316/my-reptilian-encounter

• Like 1

I can understand the shock if one suddenly was face to face with a being we knew to be truly alien to us. I mean, it shakes the basics of everything we know to be "true" about our life.

But, I just do not grasp the fear.

Are we that sunk into victim mentality mode that we still are traumatized by everything? It didn't even do anything in the tale but by simply being it was PTSD grade horror :( 

Not saying this to denigrate the OP, just these are my thoughts after reading the story. How would one react to being confronted with Other. Real Other. Why terror?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

But, I just do not grasp the fear.

The current state of the world is what is causing all this fear everywhere and with everything. Right now humanity is at a tipping point and we might tip into extinction.

Most folks can feel that, subconsciously or otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

The current state of the world is what is causing all this fear everywhere and with everything. Right now humanity is at a tipping point and we might tip into extinction.

Most folks can feel that, subconsciously or otherwise. 

Yes, these are challenging times, Bro :( 

But, you know me, we are NOT taking the plunge into extinction, we will rise instead, and that is my story and I am sticking to it :) 

• Thanks 2

My relationship with my partner of 17 years was falling apart, our 3 young kids were suffering. My eldest child is an empath and felt my intense fear, he began to 'act out' how I was feeling; 

Empath? When things are not going well at home among the parents and there is an atmosphere in the house,  empath has absolutely nothing to do with feeling what is going on,  it is quite simply - feeling the bad atmoshere and children are fully capable of seeing the fear among their parents.

I can not get my head round why parents label their perfectly normal child as being an empath. Bare in mind the parents have placed their nornal child in a non normal situation and environment,  the child is reacting to this. It is a natural.human instinct.

One night in my early 20's (early 2000's), my partner and I, were driving along a dark road in Ireland. We always played deep, intricate House music to zone-out while we drove, we never had conversations on journeys, it was almost like meditation. 

FFS REALLY!  Some people should never have been given a driving licence ( i am assuming they had one ).

How the heck can you drive and almost like meditate?  

No wonder the child was so messed up 

he was frightened to look out the windows at night, feeling that something was lurking in the darkness, waiting to take him away, hearing noises, feeling someone watching him, frightened to close his eyes but equally scared to keep them open. 

The child is not an empath,  he has crazy parents who should not be allowed on the roads driving and should be taught how to recognise when a child is reacting to his environment,  which his crazy parents have created.

The rest.of the story,  is just a story. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Well when two people experience the abnormal together my interest is heightened.

Papameter   65% Paranormal/Cryptid    35% Mistaken/Hoax

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/24/2019 at 10:24 AM, freetoroam said:

The child is not an empath.

1st let me state, I'm only here for entertainment purposes, but not to make fun. I've never read about Reptilians with a "free roaming head" before. Is this a common thing with these experiences? When things vary this drastic between the stories, I automatically start not believing.

2nd I agree with freetoroam, I've had drama in my house before. Kids pick up on things, not because of a 6th sense or empathy, but because they are not blind nor deaf. Unless they are both, they're going to know something. My son can instantly know something is wrong with my wife & I if we are anything, but normal. That kinda comes with living with us.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:19 AM, UM-Bot said:

I want to start this story on a positive note; This encounter changed mine and my family's life for the better. I used it as the catalyst for my shadow work and spiritual growth. I could go as far as saying that I now love this experience and I'm grateful to it because it has sent my life on a magical trajectory.

Now I wasn't there & have no clue what you saw, but you never really explained how this encounter changed your family's life for the better. You used it as a catalyst to grow, but didn't mention any positive growth about them.

Edited by jowasmus
  • Thanks 2