Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert Says ETs Predict The End Of The World

The Eternal Flame

Nov 24, 2019 Ufologist Billy Meier said messages from extraterrestrial life forms warned of an apocalyptic event that could be avoided.

Michael Horn, a researcher and ufologist representative Billy Meier , said Meier thought he had been contacted by extraterrestrials who pointed out to him the dangers posed by the asteroid Apophis, named after the " god of chaos ". 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://activite-paranormale.blogspot.com/2019/11/un-expert-affirme-que-les.html%3Fm%3D1&xid=17259,15700022,15700043,15700186,15700191,15700256,15700259,15700262,15700265,15700271,15700283&usg=ALkJrhgaADBZ8A5dzjtVAP8xOYvPNFhYJw

Edited by The Eternal Flame
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Nov 24, 2019 Ufologist Billy Meier said messages from extraterrestrial life forms warned of an apocalyptic event that could be avoided.

Except the Pleiades aren't old enough to have planets, let alone intelligent life. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

Meier claims to be the seventh reincarnation after six prophets common to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam: Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus and Mohammed.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

Except the Pleiades aren't old enough to have planets, let alone intelligent life. 

I want to believe ! Fox Mulder

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Meier claims to be the seventh reincarnation after six prophets common to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam: Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus and Mohammed.

Like I said....Crank!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Michael Horn, a researcher and ufologist representative Billy Meier , said Meier thought he had been contacted by extraterrestrials who pointed out to him the dangers posed by the asteroid Apophis, named after the " god of chaos ". 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://activite-paranormale.blogspot.com/2019/11/un-expert-affirme-que-les.html%3Fm%3D1&xid=17259,15700022,15700043,15700186,15700191,15700256,15700259,15700262,15700265,15700271,15700283&usg=ALkJrhgaADBZ8A5dzjtVAP8xOYvPNFhYJw

1) Meier was a known hoaxer

2) ET's have been around for centuries or even millenia.  The most basic research confirms as much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Butbubtubutbutbut what about the Bootiful Space Galadriels that came from the Pleiades and brought us civilization? :(

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vaz said:

2) ET's have been around for centuries or even millenia.  The most basic research confirms as much.

Is picture about ufo i saw the exact same type of saucer i am convince they are real ...

I also believe wat he says about being reincarnation ...

6 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Butbubtubutbutbut what about the Bootiful Space Galadriels that came from the Pleiades and brought us civilization? :(

Some Billy Meier news translated from french, anyone?

• Haha 2

Billy Meier???????????

Can you please do a little research before posting long, long, long, long debunked idiotry?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Love this part...…"and thus create an additional mortal zone . "

We are all already fully subscribed to being in the "mortal zone"

19 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Billy Meier???????????

Can you please do a little research before posting long, long, long, long debunked idiotry?

Can you please explain i dont understand?

1 hour ago, Vaz said:

ancient-aliens-meme-08.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Can you please explain i dont understand?

Next time just read the Wiki.. 

I quote:

Meier has been widely characterized as a fraud by skeptics and ufologists, who suggest that he used models to hoax photos claimed to show alien spacecraft.

He was PROVEN as a fraud:

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-billy-meier-hoax-photographs/

If you still don't understand I'd suggest this isn't the forum for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Next time just read the Wiki.. 

I quote:

He was PROVEN as a fraud:

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-billy-meier-hoax-photographs/

If you still don't understand I'd suggest this isn't the forum for 

So he a hoaxer and my post are scrap thats fine but i know more about paranormal than you who never post anything about it this forum is made for those who love paranormal just like me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Billy Meier???????????

This post came from the only paranormal website made in french whe and i am french the post came out as news today and whe believe billy...

45 minutes ago, The Eternal Flame said:

This post came from the only paranormal website made in french whe and i am french the post came out as news today and whe believe billy...

of course you do... enjoy;)

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Can you please do a little research before posting long, long, long, long disused vernacular?

:whistle:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

of course you do... enjoy;)

You know wat i predict end of the world not only here on earth but in the rest of the universe by a giant black hole who gona swallow all those alien tech who have gone to far...

3 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Then he'd better not be traveling to any Islamic majority regions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Be nice.

I'd suggest you check out the multitude of other threads, eg this corker...

any questions? :D 

My niceness has run out.  Admittedly there is only a short supply, but.... seriously?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'd suggest you check out the multitude of other threads, eg this corker...

any questions? :D 

My niceness has run out.  Admittedly there is only a short supply, but.... seriously?

I get  what you're saying. I wasn't criticizing your criticism. Suggesting she go somewhere else, was what I was referring to.