Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert Says ETs Predict The End Of The World

The Eternal Flame

5 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Nov 24, 2019 Ufologist Billy Meier said messages from extraterrestrial life forms warned of an apocalyptic event that could be avoided.

Michael Horn, a researcher and ufologist representative Billy Meier , said Meier thought he had been contacted by extraterrestrials who pointed out to him the dangers posed by the asteroid Apophis, named after the " god of chaos ". 

If those extra terrestrials are capable of interstellar flight I would assume they could divert an asteroid ?

If they can and don't do it, then they are a**h****s.

5 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Is picture about ufo i saw the exact same type of saucer i am convince they are real ...

I also believe wat he says about being reincarnation ...

I thought you are the master of the universe? Wouldn't you already know this stuff without these experts telling you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I predict the end of the world, with no input from aliens, but I flat-out refuse to give the completion date.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sakari said:

I thought you are the master of the universe? Wouldn't you already know this stuff without these experts telling you?

I am learning eatch day...

13 hours ago, Sakari said:

I see this like extra risky vacancy on earth its like if you live pass 100 yrs you must have passed the limit of nature and its madness after like recuring thought etc etc...

There are much simpler ways to divert an asteroid the size of apophis. One of the ways being considered is to paint it white in certain areas to allow the light pressure to alter its orbit. An asteroid such as Apophis will not pass close to Earth for a decade allowing the small cumulative changes done by a paint effort to cause the needed changes. The object could also be wrapped with some material.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/aerospace/space-flight/deflecting-asteroids

But if we had several decades to plan the intervention, we could apply force more gently and with better control. We could wrap a solar sail around the offending object, like aluminum foil around a potato, changing the degree to which it reflects light and thus the effective pressure that sunlight exerts on it. In this fashion, the sail could gradually alter the object’s orbit around the sun, converting an impending Earth impact into a near miss. This wrapping method ought to work for any kind of asteroid or comet.

Other methods are discussed in the article.

• Like 2

Sadly, Apophis has very little chance of hitting Earth now :(

https://www.space.com/elon-musk-asteroid-apophis-and-planetary-defense.html

Asteroid experts are confident it will not hit Earth at that time: They've calculated a trajectory 7.4 miles (12 kilometers) wide that passes thousands of miles away from our home planet during that close encounter. Scientists have also ruled out a 2036 impact.

• Like 2

The Apophis trajectories even take light pressure into account. They consider the gravitational effects of the Sun, the planets, their Moons, and even larger asteroids.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:41 PM, The Eternal Flame said:

You know wat i predict end of the world not only here on earth but in the rest of the universe by a giant black hole who gona swallow all those alien tech who have gone to far...

I smell a troll!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 10:58 AM, Trelane said:

I smell a troll!!!!!!

I dont understand can you be more clear maybe its my bad english, merry holidays :santa:

On 11/24/2019 at 3:27 PM, Piney said:

Except the Pleiades aren't old enough to have planets, let alone intelligent life. 

Hey Piney, how have you been bro? I hope all is well with you. 

I don’t mean any offense in saying this, honestly. I think we have way to much faith in what our “experts” tell us when it comes to definitive statements regarding space. Especially when it comes to times lines. And any number of other space subjects. 

Personally I don’t think we really know Jack about how long any of this has been here. I mean we are on a dirt ball being flung through space, with no idea if there is any end to space in any direction. How could we really know almost anything about space?

Edited by preacherman76

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t mean any offense in saying this, honestly. I think we have way to much faith in what our “experts” tell us when it comes to definitive statements regarding space. Especially when it comes to times lines. And any number of other space subjects. 

I don't. I worked with a few astrophysics departments during the Younger Dryas Impact search, studied a lot of it myself and and I'm pretty down with what they tell me. :tu:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally I don’t think we really know Jack about how long any of this has been here. I mean we are on a dirt ball being flung through space, with no idea if there is any end to space in any direction. How could we really know almost anything about space?

By studying it in great detail?  By looking at images from the past, ie any image showing distant objects and extrapolating?  By using the laws of physics, and seeing how space and time may affect them?  By examining our own solar system?

Probably not by using terms like 'a dirt ball being flung through space".  We're not a dirt ball, we're not being flung....  I'd say those would be the words of someone who isn't familiar with the topics, or has an axe to grind, or has eaten too much tinfoil over the years....

I trust it's the first of those options...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally I don’t think we really know Jack about how long any of this has been here.

i agree