Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erythrosuchidae or T-Rex the most terrifying?

The Eternal Flame

Nov 24, 2019 Tyrannosaurus Rex is usually the dinosaur that comes to mind when think of the stereotypically fiercest prehistoric predator. Maybe T-Rex was fierce, but the star of the Jurassic Park franchise at least until the Indo-hybrids took over had nothing on the most terrifying prehistoric murder machine ever...

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/this-hypercarnivore-was-way-fiercer-than-t-rex

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Obviously, you hav'nt met my ex mother in law. She makes either of those look like kittens. *shudder* 

She is a known relentless  atheist hunter who once on the trail, never gives up, never wears down, and has absolutely no remorse, forgiveness, or empathy. I still have nightmares.:unsure:

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Nov 24, 2019 Tyrannosaurus Rex is usually the dinosaur that comes to mind when think of the stereotypically fiercest prehistoric predator. Maybe T-Rex was fierce, but the star of the Jurassic Park franchise at least until the Indo-hybrids took over had nothing on the most terrifying prehistoric murder machine ever...

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/this-hypercarnivore-was-way-fiercer-than-t-rex

Good job humans came along much later,  we would have been snacks to these beasts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:10 PM, freetoroam said:

Good job humans came along much later,  we would have been snacks to these beasts. 

We were snacks for a lot of beasts. Mostly big kitties. That's why we wiped them out. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

We were snacks for a lot of beasts. Mostly big kitties. That's why we wiped them out. :yes:

Big kitties are not vegetarians,  I wonder if it would think twice before eating a leaf muncher ?  I think not.

• Like 1