Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

simon.john83

Hello.

I'm not new on this website but I want to show you something. I made a "tutorial" a silent one to be exact to proove that I do have once and for all telekinesis. Of course there will always be skeptics not mater what proof I put up but never mind. Everybody is entitled to have an appinion. You can find the proof here and alot more. Enjoy watching.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Hello.

I'm not new on this website but I want to show you something. I made a "tutorial" a silent one to be exact to proove that I do have once and for all telekinesis. Of course there will always be skeptics not mater what proof I put up but never mind. Everybody is entitled to have an appinion. You can find the proof here and alot more. Enjoy watching.

Yep you really are moving it remotely. Unfortunately it's due to heat difference. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

Hello.

Glad to hear you have telekenetic powers!  I have been searching for a long time for someone who can demonstrate such powers!  Thank you for your video and please do another video but this time...levitate a quarter in mid air.  I'll be waiting...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Simon.John,

That is a good start. Have you watched other videos of those who do these things?

John

Why do all these people with telekinesis have to use their hands?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

That video proves nothing at all, except that air currents and heat both exist.

Put it under a thick glass bowl and do it without touching the bowl, then we can begin to take you seriously. Even then there's ways to fake it, but it's a start. Right now, it's pointless nonsense.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, joc said:

Glad to hear you have telekenetic powers!  I have been searching for a long time for someone who can demonstrate such powers!  Thank you for your video and please do another video but this time...levitate a quarter in mid air.  I'll be waiting...

Thank you for your comment. Now regarding the levitation thing I don't know. I can't do that yet. Mabe coming this far (although isn't much) I will be able to do that too in the future. Mabe it will take my whole life to try and do that or mabe not. God knows. The thing is that if I have come this far mabe from now on my ability will increase exponentially. Anyways I'll keep on practicing and see what happens.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Yep you really are moving it remotely. Unfortunately it's due to heat difference. 

Yeah right. Mabe it is so, but here is another video to proove you wrong.

5 hours ago, acute said:

Now try it with both hands above the table the whole time.

Ok. Tonight I will try to do like that (make a video) and even without hands to show you that I can influence it. 

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

He was being sarcastic...

Sarcastic or not I don't care. I know what I can do and I'll keep on practicing to see how "far" I will get. I will chalange myself and experiment with different objects, under a transparent bowl, you name it. I want to see what happens and I'm kinda curious too.

Edited by simon.john83

2 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Sarcastic or not I don't care. I know what I can do and I'll keep on practicing to see how "far" I will get.

You know a false-positive. 

6 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

Hello.

I believe in telekinesis. Just a suggestion that a self-made video shouldn't be called 'proof' but 'demonstration' would be a better word.

I tend to believe you are serious here.

Papameter: 60% Genuine Telekinesis Video    40% Natural Causes

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi Simon.John,

That is a good start. Have you watched other videos of those who do these things?

John

Hello. Thanks. But no I haven't seen any related videos. I could do this for a couple of years now. The thing is that I hadn't had much time to practice more.

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe in telekinesis. Just a suggestion that a self-made video shouldn't be called 'proof' but 'demonstration' would be a better word.

I tend to believe you are serious here.

Papameter: 60% Genuine Telekinesis Video    40% Natural Causes

Thanks. The video is not edited in any way. I made it using a smartphone and it's raw footage. Telekinesis is I think, a natural cause. But this is debatable.

3 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

It's just aerodynamics.

Hello. 

Probably yes. I will keep on doing and practicing everytime I get the change or have some spare time.

Just now, simon.john83 said:

Thanks. The video is not edited in any way. I made it using a smartphone and it's raw footage. Telekinesis is I think, a natural cause. But this is debatable.

Yes by 'natural' I just meant a force recognized by today's science as a force. Telekinesis is probably natural but not recognized yet by science hence I use the word 'paranormal'. 

Ultimately the paranormal is just parts of the normal not recognized by today's science.

Here is something else for you guys to watch here and here and tell me what you think.

LIVE DEMONSTRATION!

I had shown in this video to a friend of mine at this house what happens if I just use only "air" and what happens if I use "energy". Tell me what you think.

Edited by simon.john83

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes by 'natural' I just meant a force recognized by today's science as a force. Telekinesis is probably natural but not recognized yet by science hence I use the word 'paranormal'. 

Ultimately the paranormal is just parts of the normal not recognized by today's science.

I think you're right. Telekinesis isn't or at least in my oppinion is not supernatural. I think we all have it but to some or to the majority of the people is dorment. 

Just now, simon.john83 said:

I think you're right. Telekinesis isn't or at least in my oppinion is not supernatural. I think we all have it but to some or to the majority of the people is dorment. 

Why do you think your ability started to be demonstrable?

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Why do you think your ability started to be demonstrable?

Because it is now somehow tangible but inside my body. I can feel my own energy. I don't know how to expalin this but it's true and because I can. ;) now I think I'm a little sarcastic myself. :)