Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

simon.john83

9 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Here is something else for you guys to watch here and here and tell me what you think.

More complete nonsense.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Why do all these people with telekinesis have to use their hands?

I don't know exactly but in my case I can redirect my energy better this way.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moonman said:

More complete nonsense.

Mabe for you is nonsense but for me it isn't. You should try to do that too. Who knows mabe you'll be lucky.

12 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Mabe for you is nonsense but for me it isn't. You should try to do that too. Who knows mabe you'll be lucky.

You may as well point your hand at the sky and claim you are making the clouds move, same exact thing. Clouds move and flames flicker regardless of you being present. Light those candles and film them while you aren't in the room - watch them do the exact same thing with no input from you.

If you want to waste your time and life on foolish nonsense that most people grow out of believing by age 8, I guess that's your prerogative - just don't get sad when others see right through the silly nonsense and laugh at the ridiculousness of it.

If you are so desperate to feel special, go accomplish something real - quit living in fantasy land and do something that's actually productive for yourself and/or society, this isn't it. "I can move paper with my mind" videos are a dime a dozen and benefit no one.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, moonman said:

You may as well point your hand at the sky and claim you are making the clouds move, same exact thing. Clouds move and flames flicker regardless of you being present.

If you want to waste your time and life on foolish nonsense that most people grow out of believing by age 8, I guess that's your prerogative - just don't get sad when others see right through the silly nonsense and laugh at the ridiculousness of it.

If you are so desperate to feel special, go accomplish something real - quit living in fantasy land and do something that's actually productive for yourself and/or society, this isn't it. "I can move paper with my mind" videos are a dime a dozen.

Look, I'm not desperate or trying to look that way. I just want people to see that we are more than meets the eye, that we are more than just flesh, blood and bones. Now, why is that people always want to something really extraordinary or something like grandiose? I'm not watching Sci-Fi movies but people would expect now to move clouds and in the future to move mountains, because this is how big it needs to be so the people will believe you. I think people are watching too many Sci-Fi movies and have too big expectations from something like this. People are deceiving themselves by watching too many movies. What I do is reality, I know it's not much but it is true. This is ridiculous for you, for many other but it's because you think that way and you discard any logical reason. Mabe you should keep in mind and ask yourself what if this is true? In other words this is fear of something you don't understand and trust there are many other people in this world that have some abilities but they are too ashamed of or they are too embarased to tell others because they will be laughed at. Well not in my case. I don't care if some people like you think I'm trying to get attention or whatever you think I do, but if you don't like it, leave it. 

1 hour ago, simon.john83 said:

Ok. Tonight I will try to do like that (make a video) and even without hands to show you that I can influence it. 

Yes, that would be good.

Both hands in clear view, above the table, at all times. :tu:

Edited by acute

1 hour ago, simon.john83 said:

I don't know exactly but in my case I can redirect my energy better this way.

It seems to be working. I've got chills and theyre multiplying. And I'm losing control. It's the power you're supplying. It's electrifying.

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Look, I'm not desperate or trying to look that way. I just want people to see that we are more than meets the eye, that we are more than just flesh, blood and bones. Now, why is that people always want to something really extraordinary or something like grandiose? I'm not watching Sci-Fi movies but people would expect now to move clouds and in the future to move mountains, because this is how big it needs to be so the people will believe you. I think people are watching too many Sci-Fi movies and have too big expectations from something like this. People are deceiving themselves by watching too many movies. What I do is reality, I know it's not much but it is true. This is ridiculous for you, for many other but it's because you think that way and you discard any logical reason. Mabe you should keep in mind and ask yourself what if this is true? In other words this is fear of something you don't understand and trust there are many other people in this world that have some abilities but they are too ashamed of or they are too embarased to tell others because they will be laughed at. Well not in my case. I don't care if some people like you think I'm trying to get attention or whatever you think I do, but if you don't like it, leave it. 

The problem is you don't understand the simple physics of what is going on around you at all times - heat, air - and how your presence of your body affects these things.

It's simple to explain - you don't have magic powers. Go ahead and film while it's under heavy glass and you will see. Film the candles while you aren't in the room and you will see. You DON'T want to see, so you won't do these simple tests.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Its real! Proof:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

In the past 24 hrs I've learned Eternal Flame is a Mayan demon and 'Jonathan' can regenerate body parts. Now this. Simon, the three of you paired up together, could probably do some serious damage.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

The biggest problem with "telekinesis" video is.

1) Uncontrolled conditions.

2) The use of hands and lack of mouth covering.

3) Using heavier objects. 

A fly fart can make the psi-wheel move. Those things are terrible for giving false positives. Using the hands just creates an air current due to air temperature and body heat. Plus even the slightest motion probably including ideomotor can set those things moving. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

Thank you for your comment. Now regarding the levitation thing I don't know. I can't do that yet. Mabe coming this far (although isn't much) I will be able to do that too in the future. Mabe it will take my whole life to try and do that or mabe not. God knows. The thing is that if I have come this far mabe from now on my ability will increase exponentially. Anyways I'll keep on practicing and see what happens.

You don't have any such powers because they don't exist.   That's not an opinion...it's a provable fact. 

An 8 x 10 piece of paper weighs  4.5 grams.  A quarter weighs  5.670 grams.  Not much of a difference.  

If you can move a piece of paper you can levitate a quarter.  Do it...or shut up.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey! If this guy can do it...

34d.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, moonman said:

I just want people to see that we are more than meets the eye, that we are more than just flesh, blood and bones.

The problem is...that's all we are.  We are just flesh, blood and bones.  We don't have magical powers.  We just don't.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

deja vu.  Contentless deja vu.

For some strange reason simon.john has removed the first video............ (yes, it was that bad)

Simon.john doesn't understand air currents and how much heat comes off a human body.  Just like he didn't realise that punching the air also moves it, in that last silly thread..  This is a good tutorial on self-delusion, anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

BTW, Simon.john was told in clear terms what he should do to prove his powers, and he has done NOTHING of the sort.

Abuse of the forum for the sole purpose of youtube hits, if you ask me..

• Like 5

A few more nails.....

I find it fascinating that the only two things simon.john can affect with his claimed (and clearly non-existent) powers, are an air-driven pinwheel, and a candle flame.

These two things require vanishingly small amounts of energy, or equally microscopic air currents, to move - and indeed the candle flame can supply its own energy simply from uneven combustion and heat updrafts/vortices.

In other words, he couldn't possibly have provided weaker 'demonstrations'. So even if a gullible person was taken in and they believed, his powers are immeasurably small and completely, utterly useless.

Plus, he has taken no precautions whatsoever to remove outside influences, and in fact has added them in the form of his moving fist (in the earlier thread) and his body heat in this one.

But wait - all of this was pointed out to him earlier.  He refuses to acknowledge basic common sense.

But wait a bit more, it's worse than that...  This is the BEST he can find amongst all the footage he has done...

Think about that - this is the BEST of his cherry-picked examples, even ignoring all the other issues.

This has to be the worst attempt at promoting paranormalcy ever.  If I was on the paranormal-pushing side, I'd be pleading with simon.john to stop making this into a sad joke..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

You don't have any such powers because they don't exist.   That's not an opinion...it's a provable fact. 

An 8 x 10 piece of paper weighs  4.5 grams.  A quarter weighs  5.670 grams.  Not much of a difference.  

If you can move a piece of paper you can levitate a quarter.  Do it...or shut up.  :)

My, my, temper, temper, why don't you do it? Right... you can't either because you don't believe you can. In theory you are right, but as a "fact" levitation exists. It's just that you and I are not able to do it yet. The difference between you and me is that I believe while you don't. I believe because too many strange things happened to me especially when I was little, 13 years old. I could shatter glasses just by looking at them, windows broke in my classroom just by looking at them when I was in the middle school and all my classmates were amaized and couldn't believe their eyes, etc. but I can't do that anymore and bugs the crap out of me because of that. You like all people want something grandiouse, you'd expect me to fly over buildings and all that crap right!? I think you've watched too many sci-fi movies pal. :) 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Stiff said:

Hey! If this guy can do it...

34d.gif

That's a piece of crap. On the internet there is a lot of crap like that. Hmm, you are very interesting... like most of the people you delude yourselves with magic tricks on tv and take if for granted but when something real appears like in my case you mock me. Well done. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

And people keep feeding this. Kinda get the feeling it's also fueling op's YouTube account. 

That was the million dollar answer! Right on! But wait, I don't earn anything on youtube. So, it's kinda lame.

59 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Like I said you've seen too many movies.

Thats not relevant but its obvious that you are living in one.

• Haha 3