Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

simon.john83

1 hour ago, simon.john83 said:

That was the million dollar answer! Right on! But wait, I don't earn anything on youtube. So, it's kinda lame.

Create controlled parameters, don't use your hands, and use a face mask. Plus a cardboard spinner on your psi wheel. Also place it under glass with you a minimum of 6 foot away. Then try again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

My, my, temper, temper, why don't you do it? Right... you can't either because you don't believe you can. In theory you are right, but as a "fact" levitation exists. It's just that you and I are not able to do it yet. The difference between you and me is that I believe while you don't. I believe because too many strange things happened to me especially when I was little, 13 years old. I could shatter glasses just by looking at them, windows broke in my classroom just by looking at them when I was in the middle school and all my classmates were amaized and couldn't believe their eyes, etc. but I can't do that anymore and bugs the crap out of me because of that. You like all people want something grandiouse, you'd expect me to fly over buildings and all that crap right!? I think you've watched too many sci-fi movies pal. :) 

All I asked you to do was levitate a quarter.  It only weighs 1 gram more than a piece of paper.

You are correct about one thing...You believe you can...I don't.  Just because you look at a window and it breaks doesn't mean you did it.  

I'm not angry simon.john...I think it's quite amusing actually.  Forget the quarter.  Levitate a feather...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Create controlled parameters, don't use your hands, and use a face mask. Plus a cardboard spinner on your psi wheel. Also place it under glass with you a minimum of 6 foot away. Then try again. 

Well....

...she did after all,  in her much younger telekinetic journey,  shatter glass...

Be careful with these parameters simon.john...remember to where safety eye goggles just in case...

• Haha 2

Considering that the earth's magnetic field is far greater than the faint emf we give off. It is highly improbable that anyone can affect things telekinetically. Considering the earth's field can only influence a compass needle. Plus the brain is a calorie hog, so using "mental energy" at a high volume/concentration would more than likely cause brain damage. In addition how can an inertia be overcome through intent alone. 

"If" tk/pk were probably then developing it would be an all day affair. You would need to practice constantly. 

Yet, there is no solid proof of tk/pk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Considering that the earth's magnetic field is far greater than the faint emf we give off. It is highly improbable that anyone can affect things telekinetically. Considering the earth's field can only influence a compass needle. Plus the brain is a calorie hog, so using "mental energy" at a high volume/concentration would more than likely cause brain damage. In addition how can an inertia be overcome through intent alone. 

"If" tk/pk were probably then developing it would be an all day affair. You would need to practice constantly. 

Yet, there is no solid proof of tk/pk.

Not to mention that if it were actually a thing, someone out there would have perfected and monetized it to the point that there would be no doubt it exists. Instead we get these paltry displays of nonsense.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

Not to mention that if it were actually a thing, someone out there would have perfected and monetized it to the point that there would be no doubt it exists. Instead we get these paltry displays of nonsense.

I can see telekinetic training being priority number one for NASA. To be honest, nearly everything really. Then again the negative side of it too. 

Yet despite the many times I've been in a rage towards someone, nobody's heads exploded. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

That's a piece of crap. On the internet there is a lot of crap like that. Hmm, you are very interesting... like most of the people you delude yourselves with magic tricks on tv and take if for granted but when something real appears like in my case you mock me. Well done. 

You've yet to prove it's real. Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen. Until that day, mocked you shall be.

19 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

I like that! Keep up the good work! :)))

You replied to the meme posts but not the critical responses. That’s a bit telling. 

If you don’t have an answer for sceptical scrutiny, you likely have nothing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/26/2019 at 12:24 PM, toast said:

Thats not relevant but its obvious that you are living in one.

I'm not living in a movie my friend. I live in reality. You on the other hand and many people like you live in an illusion! It p***es me off when I can prove something real, a real and true telekinetic ability (although kinda small but non the less real) and you mock me and discard it and when you see a trick on tv or a telekinesis prank on youtube you like it. Many of you dream to see something like that real but when you do like in my case you imediatly discard it and mock it. Very nice, you are really something! Hypocrites!

On 11/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, XenoFish said:

That's a very interesting idea and I'll do it. I like to challange myself and see what happens. I'll try to make this video these days or at least till next Tuesday. Thanks again for the idea.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:18 PM, Stiff said:

You've yet to prove it's real. Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen. Until that day, mocked you shall be.

Very well. No problemo! Anyways that is all many people like you can do, just mock somebody! Way to go. 

8 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

I'm not living in a movie my friend. I live in reality. You on the other hand and many people like you live in an illusion! It p***es me off when I can prove something real, a real and true telekinetic ability (although kinda small but non the less real) and you mock me and discard it and when you see a trick on tv or a telekinesis prank on youtube you like it. Many of you dream to see something like that real but when you do like in my case you imediatly discard it and mock it. Very nice, you are really something! Hypocrites!

Not hypocrites. We are wanting actual proof. If you can truly do this, I am sure a local University's science department would love to see you. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 6:54 AM, Timothy said:

You replied to the meme posts but not the critical responses. That’s a bit telling. 

If you don’t have an answer for sceptical scrutiny, you likely have nothing. 

I've already proven myself by making that video. In the future I hope to prove publicly or live on tv. I will try different ideas and try to make it in a more controled environment and see what happens and hopefuly I will shut some mouths up.

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Not hypocrites. We are wanting actual proof. If you can truly do this, I am sure a local University's science department would love to see you. 

I wouldn't love to be seen by any science department except for a live demonstration and that's all! If I will prove once again that I really do have telekinetic abilties they will want me to be some sort of lab rat. Thanks, but no thanks! Again I'm going to take your idea and put it to the test. I will try it! 

9 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

I wouldn't love to be seen by any science department except for a live demonstration and that's all! If I will prove once again that I really do have telekinetic abilties they will want me to be some sort of lab rat. Thanks, but no thanks! Again I'm going to take your idea and put it to the test. I will try it! 

Yep, I'm through here. You're no different than all the others. All claims and the complete lack of willingness to silence the critics. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Yep, I'm through here. You're no different than all the others. All claims and the complete lack of willingness to silence the critics. 

To silent the critics I'm bored. No matter how hard I've tried I couldn't. I'm out of willingness to silence the critics. I can't silence them all, but that doesn't mean I don't keep count of their criticism. I do have the willingness to test ideas or put myself to the challanges of the critics. The thing that's bodering me is this: without thinking they begin and mock me and they have too great expectations of me or from people like me. Now regarding my ability, even I don't know how to fully control it. I'm still learning and in a way I like the challanges from them. I will try and levitate a piece of paper or a feather as someone said here, I'll try many different things and put my abilities to the test. I'm a very rational man but sometimes I don't fully understand my ability. Anyways, I'll keep you all posted with my evolution, as I too am quite curious where am I going to get by practicing and exercising my tk. 

Edited by simon.john83
spelling
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

I'm not living in a movie my friend. I live in reality.

Thats the standard claim of people who lost connection to the reality.

You on the other hand and many people like you live in an illusion!

Blah.

It p***es me off when I can prove something real, a real and true telekinetic ability (although kinda small but non the less real)

First of all, you have nothing proved here and you didnt show any kind of proof of "telekinesis" (maybe because of broken connection to the reality, maybe because of a hidden mission). All you have placed here are some funny party tricks everyone can demonstrate. Furthermore, I´m in the impression you place one thread per year here and maybe there is a mission behind it. Some years ago you offered on your YT channel to "share your knowledge about telekinesis" for a fee to be paid via PayPal, IIRC for 9€, maybe your presence here is to eject the nets somehow.

.. and you mock me and discard it and when you see a trick on tv or a telekinesis prank on youtube you like it. Many of you dream to see something like that real but when you do like in my case you imediatly discard it and mock it. Very nice, you are really something! Hypocrites!

I`m not mocking anyone and no, I dont "dream to see something like that"  but I will continue to fight every placed claim of "telekinesis" because the claim to have "telekinetic" abilities is an act of stultification of people and you by yourself support that mission.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Thats the standard claim of people who lost connection to the reality.

Blah.

First of all, you have nothing proved here and you didnt show any kind of proof of "telekinesis" (maybe because of broken connection to the reality, maybe because of a hidden mission). All you have placed here are some funny party tricks everyone can demonstrate. Furthermore, I´m in the impression you place one thread per year here and maybe there is a mission behind it. Some years ago you offered on your YT channel to "share your knowledge about telekinesis" for a fee to be paid via PayPal, IIRC for 9€, maybe your presence here is to eject the nets somehow.

I`m not mocking anyone and no, I dont "dream to see something like that"  but I will continue to fight every placed claim of "telekinesis" because the claim to have "telekinetic" abilities is an act of stultification of people and you by yourself support that mission.

Whatever man. I don't remember asking money for my knowledge but if you say so, perhaps I did once. Anyway, I don't need money from this! I'm not doing it for money! I'm going to keep you all posted with my evolution. I'm still learning how to use my ability and I'll try different ideas, I'll keep in mind other ideas from everybody and put my ability to the test. I'm going to challange myself and prove once and for all if my ability is just a "fluke" or otherwise. 

18 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

To silent the critics I'm bored. No matter how hard I've tried I couldn't. I'm out of willingness to silence the critics. I can't silence them all, but that doesn't mean I don't keep count of their criticism. I do have the willingness to test ideas or put myself to the challanges of the critics. The thing that's bodering me is this: without thinking they begin and mock me and they have too great expectations of me or from people like me. Now regarding my ability, even I don't know how to fully control it. I'm still learning and in a way I like the challanges from them. I will try and levitate a piece of paper or a feather as someone said here, I'll try many different things and put my abilities to the test. I'm a very rational man but sometimes I don't fully understand my ability. Anyways, I'll keep you all posted with my evolution, as I too am quite curious where am I going to get by practicing and exercising my tk. 

Do hang in there simon. I am rather sure telekinesis is a real (but weak) human ability. I have seen metal bend in ways we would call paranormal but we are in mysterious realms with controlling and understanding all this. Here is a little statement from author Michael Crichton (author of well-known works like Jurassic Park, etc.).

Michael Crichton

Other magicians, such as James Randi, claim that spoon bending isn’t a psychic phenomenon at all, just a trick. But I had bent a spoon, and I knew it wasn’t a trick. I looked around the room and saw little children, eight or nine years old, bending large metal bars. They weren’t trying to trick anybody. They were just little kids having a good time.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

@toast Here is the other thread. Created last year

Yeah I`ve found them and I`m currently looking at these for some "facts".

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Just now, toast said:

Year I`ve found them and I`m currently looking at these for some "facts".

You're better off doing something else. There are no facts to be found. Just wishful thinking and poorly done experiments. 

12 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

Whatever man. I don't remember asking money for my knowledge but if you say so, perhaps I did once. Anyway, I don't need money from this! I'm not doing it for money! I'm going to keep you all posted with my evolution. I'm still learning how to use my ability and I'll try different ideas, I'll keep in mind other ideas from everybody and put my ability to the test. I'm going to challange myself and prove once and for all if my ability is just a "fluke" or otherwise. 

BTW, any news on this?:

On 3/30/2018 at 12:50 PM, simon.john83 said:I

will make no excuse, I have no excuse! I will go to the Randy Show too! For the moment I have some other things to do untill than. I hope in the mid of 2019 to go to The Randi Show or whatever that show is.

Furthermore:

On 10/27/2013 at 6:57 PM, simon.john said:

but I will upload a last video with witnesses (doctors, psychologists, paradoctors) so I can prove once and for all that telekinesis is real, that anybody has it but it's just dorment. That will be my final video that I will upload or give to a public forum. Believe what you want folks. It is your right to free expresion.

Status?

On 10/28/2013 at 9:55 AM, simon.john said:

Next time (…) I will keep my hands in sight and I will put mirrors behind me and ask some of my friends to film with 2-3 cameras in the same time from different angles. OK!? (..)

Status?

On 11/3/2013 at 8:38 PM, simon.john said:

Like I said on this forum, I will post 2-3 videos (and after that, no more uploading or posting anything on

this forum) with friends, even doctors, psychologists, paradoctors, as witnesses so there will not be any doubt anymore... (…)

Status?

On 11/5/2013 at 5:20 PM, simon.john said:

and the next will be when I will be able

to move something heavier than a suspended piece of paper... for example a pencil, but this time, I will have witnesses.

Status?

Etc, etc,etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're better off doing something else. There are no facts to be found. Just wishful thinking and poorly done experiments. 

I was looking for facts which prove its all BS. :yes:

Edited by toast

4 minutes ago, toast said:

I was looking for facts which prove its all BS. :yes:

Here's the problem I see. It's been 3 years since one of the threads and yet he's still only moving the psi-wheel....if telekinesis is real, it's a useless ability. 

• Like 3