Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist Story

acute

7 minutes ago, acute said:

To be fair..... They are solid and not that little.  The style of house in the pic goes for £250k ish.

Premium build. If they were classed as Harborne (which they should've been) they would fetch £300k.

HOW MUCH?  In Birmingham? !  Lol. Actually I have gone back and spin it round,  now I see the bigger houses. First view is the bungalows.

So which houses are allegedly haunted? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

I think it started at the bungalow on the right and moved down that row, haunting one house at a time.

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Jeeze!  Could you see me cooking rice in that kitchen!  

Detached house?  Thats not a house,  its a mansion.

I could never live in anything that big,  even if I had 65 servants. I would get agoraphobia. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Every house is full of demons. Thought you knew that. Plus I'm at a loss. Since putting Acute on ignore I got confused. Saw the title and thought our resident poltergeist "expert" created another thread. Oh, well. Can't be missing much. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Could you see me cooking rice in that kitchen!  

Burning it, yes! ^_^

16 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I could never live in anything that big,  even if I had 65 servants. I would get agoraphobia. 

I simply don't have enough taste to furnish and decorate a large house. I would spend the rest of my life trying to fill it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, acute said:

Burning it, yes! ^_^

I simply don't have enough taste to furnish and decorate a large house. I would spend the rest of my life trying to fill it.

Get some of those offers you keep finding on Amazon, but do not buy any shirts .;) (roll on christmas). 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Every house is full of demons. Thought you knew that. Plus I'm at a loss. Since putting Acute on ignore I got confused. Saw the title and thought our resident poltergeist "expert" created another thread. Oh, well. Can't be missing much. 

Let me give you the low down. Some people are hiking up the price of their house with the 'its haunted' thing,  like they do with dolls on ebay. 

Just now, freetoroam said:

Let me give you the low down. Some people are hiking up the price of their house with the 'its haunted' thing,  like they do with dolls on ebay. 

I don't care. 

• Haha 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I don't care. 

Jeeze I am psychic!  I knew you were going to say that.:D

• 4 weeks later...

Saw the title and thought our resident poltergeist "expert" created another thread. Oh, well. Can't be missing much. 

@XenoFish

time to take that macqdor detection device to the shop. needs fine tuning.

;)