Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic scratches?

Scratches

So 2 days ago I woke up to get ready for work like no other day. I looked in the mirror as I was just starting to get dressed I noticed a bunch of scratches that looked like they were in the exact shape of a cross. I also had a scratch on my nose as well. They scratches go over each other so I can’t tell how many scratches there actually are but there are like 7-8. 3-4 going vertical and 3-4 going horizontal. I talked to my sister and asked her what she thought and she thought it could be a good sign from god because it is right side up. My friend almost cried when I showed him because of how many going each way and that he thinks it is very demonic. I used to be very religious when I was younger but not as much anymore. My house we also believed was haunted and I am 100% certain it was but I haven’t seen anything recently that would make me believe that the spirit is still here. I wanna know if anyone has anything they think this could be or any theories. The picture is attached below

F3CDCCE1-EAFF-4D9A-8D3C-E275200A92AF.jpeg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scratches said:

So 2 days ago I woke up to get ready for work like no other day. I looked in the mirror as I was just starting to get dressed I noticed a bunch of scratches that looked like they were in the exact shape of a cross. I also had a scratch on my nose as well. They scratches go over each other so I can’t tell how many scratches there actually are but there are like 7-8. 3-4 going vertical and 3-4 going horizontal. I talked to my sister and asked her what she thought and she thought it could be a good sign from god because it is right side up. My friend almost cried when I showed him because of how many going each way and that he thinks it is very demonic. I used to be very religious when I was younger but not as much anymore. My house we also believed was haunted and I am 100% certain it was but I haven’t seen anything recently that would make me believe that the spirit is still here. I wanna know if anyone has anything they think this could be or any theories. The picture is attached below

F3CDCCE1-EAFF-4D9A-8D3C-E275200A92AF.jpeg

I am not an authority but if we're a Demon I think the cross would be upside down. So I think you scratched yourself while sleeping and it just happened to take that shape. 

I dont understand how u could sleep through that. Simply set up a camera at bedtime..see what happens.

1 hour ago, Bed of chaos said:

I dont understand how u could sleep through that. Simply set up a camera at bedtime..see what happens.

It’s weird tho cause the scratches are very tiny like it was something extremely sharp which is also kinda weird

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not an authority but if we're a Demon I think the cross would be upside down. So I think you scratched yourself while sleeping and it just happened to take that shape. 

It’s weird how the scratches are so small in width and lol like it was really sharp. I could’ve chipped a nail or something and cut myself by accident but idk. I’ve accidentally scratched myself in sleep and it usually is irritated and roughed up just by the way I itch myself. It didn’t seem like I had pushed on it or anything it just had a couple droplets of blood

• Like 1

May that area was lying on something when sleeping.

Why would a demon make crosses? Also, an upside down cross is not demonic. It’s the cross of St. Peter, he was crucified upside down.

Anyhow, do you have pets? Allergies? Feather pillows or down comforter? Sharp nails? 

Just now, SecretSanta said:

Why would a demon make crosses? Also, an upside down cross is not demonic. It’s the cross of St. Peter, he was crucified upside down.

Anyhow, do you have pets? Allergies? Feather pillows or down comforter? Sharp nails? 

Considering that demons do not exist, I deem this nothing more than an attention grab. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Considering that demons do not exist, I deem this nothing more than an attention grab. 

Agreed.

But I often wonder if there were demons why do they just do little things, like scratches and spelling ZoZo on the ouija board? 

Just now, SecretSanta said:

Agreed.

But I often wonder if there were demons why do they just do little things, like scratches and spelling ZoZo on the ouija board? 

If they were real, why not go full Evil Dead on people. I think we really need to look at cultural beliefs and how they influence the subconscious. People seem to love blaming anything accident or unknown on something "evil". It's just scapegoating a problem or using edgelord science to fabricate a non-existing problem. Seriously, how many times how we seen this exact same type of thread?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If they were real, why not go full Evil Dead on people. I think we really need to look at cultural beliefs and how they influence the subconscious. People seem to love blaming anything accident or unknown on something "evil". It's just scapegoating a problem or using edgelord science to fabricate a non-existing problem. Seriously, how many times how we seen this exact same type of thread?

Like when some mass murderers say the voices told them to slaughter people? I may use that excuse, I've got a big hit.....wishlist!