Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Hundreds sign up to storm Australia's Area 51

stereologist

I believe that the simplest means of defending the site in Australia is to place a barrier of Foster's beer in front of the gates to dispel gate crashers.

• Haha 4

Robotic Jew
32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I believe that the simplest means of defending the site in Australia is to place a barrier of Foster's beer in front of the gates to dispel gate crashers.

That would stop me. But only because i'd stop to open and pour out all of that disgusting abomination. 

• Haha 3

Nnicolette

I have heard some interesting things about pine gap. With the unique technology employed there they may have a bit of a challenge getting into that one!

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
5 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I have heard some interesting things about pine gap. With the unique technology employed there they may have a bit of a challenge getting into that one!

I’d be more worried about the Americans guarding the place frankly. 

• Like 1

Timothy
7 hours ago, stereologist said:

Spoiler

Don’t share state secrets.

Captain Risky
11 hours ago, stereologist said:

That’s very funny and insightful at the same time. 

• Like 2

psyche101

Nnicolette
On 11/26/2019 at 12:52 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’d be more worried about the Americans guarding the place frankly. 

Very true. When the storm area 51 movement came out there were some threats that had to be recanted, the ones about killing all the civillians that came. They sounded a bit embarrassed for threatening thier own citizens that way. I bet if the citizens were of a different country the same soldiers would feel more like they were just doing thier job rather than than having that technicality... 

Oh yeah but I wasn't talking about technology to worry about, the things i heard were more of evasive things, invisibility cloaking on secret entrances and such.

Edited by Nnicolette