Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stranger Things That Are Strangely True

macqdor

WARNING: SPOILER ALERTS

Some of the strangest things on Stranger Things aren’t very strange when compared to the events that inspired the show. Reality is often stranger than fiction, and the events that inspire the stories occasionally exceed the expectations of the legends. Big and small screens can dazzle with special effects, but nothing is stranger than being there. Anyone who hasn’t seen the series will be reading this at their own peril. Paranormal phenomenon occurs in every episode of the show, including the conclusion, and there will be spoilers throughout

https://www.scaretissue.com/stranger-things-that-are-strangely-true/?fbclid=IwAR2t9TFDdELwi3oGvpTM_iGeqdkqftc5IAiz_14sKeR4c00auxdd7W6yP9I

Reality is often stranger than fiction, and the events that inspire the stories occasionally exceed the expectations of the legends. Big and small screens can dazzle with special effects, but nothing is stranger than being there.

Truer words never spoken.  Nothing. I repeat. Nothing is like actually being there.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Truer words never spoken.  Nothing. I repeat. Nothing is like actually being there.

I've not watched the series, but it sounds really quite good, and the article you posted is interesting.

The following article also looks at some of the parallels between the science we know and the science fiction of Stranger Things. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/04/world/stranger-things-science-scn-trnd/index.html

Reality is indeed stranger than fiction!

• Like 2