Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BrooklynGuy

Trump Contradicts Testimony and Himself

BrooklynGuy

Not a good look for our President :td:

Trump contradicts testimony -- and himself -- by claiming he never directed Giuliani on Ukraine

President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied that he directed his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to go to Ukraine and seek out investigations on his behalf, contradicting his own words to the Ukrainian President in the White House released transcript of the July 25 call. Trump also contradicted sworn testimony from members of his administration and claims from his own White House acting chief of staff. Ahead of a Tuesday night rally in Florida, Trump was asked by conservative radio host Bill O'Reilly if the President directed Giuliani's involvement in Ukraine.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/27/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine/index.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

and then

An Den?  An What?  He was fully within the limits of his duties and authority if he did so.  I hope the Independents out there get so sick of this BS that they GUT the Democrat Party next November.  When will enough be enough for these scum?

• Like 1

Buzz_Light_Year
17 minutes ago, and then said:

An Den?  An What?  He was fully within the limits of his duties and authority if he did so.  I hope the Independents out there get so sick of this BS that they GUT the Democrat Party next November.  When will enough be enough for these scum?

Coonarse.jpg

• Haha 3

and then

I hadn't thought about Chef Justin in a loooonnng time...  He was quite the entertainer.  :) 

• Like 2

Gromdor
36 minutes ago, and then said:

I disagree.  We give the president plenty of tools to legally do these things so he doesn't have to involve a private citizen/personal lawyer.

But if what he says now is true, it is really alarming.  Basically a private citizen came in and hi-jacked our foreign relations using his name and it took a whistle blower for him to find out about it.  (Not that anyone Liberal or Conservative alike believes this.  Lying is just second nature to him.)

• Like 5

Hankenhunter
2 hours ago, and then said:

What is wrong with you? Why are you normalizing his behavior? Is there a point where you'll say, ok, he's gone off the deep end?

• Like 3

aztek
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I disagree.  We give the president plenty of tools to legally do these things so he doesn't have to involve a private citizen/personal lawyer.

maybe he does not, but there is no crime when he does, 

• Like 1

Gromdor
11 minutes ago, aztek said:

maybe he does not, but there is no crime when he does, 

Are you sure?  There is this whole impeachment thing going on that implies you are mistaken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jodie.Lynne
3 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied that he directed his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to go to Ukraine and seek out investigations on his behalf,

How long, do you reckon, before the President disavows any knowledge of knowing Mr. Giulani?

That does seem to be Mr. Trumps M.O., "So-and-So is a great individual, and a close friend."

Which seems to often turn into "I have no contact with Mr. S0-and-So."

To, "I have no idea who Mr. So-and-So is. FAKE NEWS!!!!!!"

Can we all agree, regardless of political leanings, that President Trump is totally incapable of admitting any error on his part?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

third_eye

....innocent by reason of insanity. 

:yes:

~

• Haha 2

bee
4 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Not a good look for our President :td:

Trump contradicts testimony -- and himself -- by claiming he never directed Giuliani on Ukraine

President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied that he directed his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to go to Ukraine and seek out investigations on his behalf, contradicting his own words to the Ukrainian President in the White House released transcript of the July 25 call. Trump also contradicted sworn testimony from members of his administration and claims from his own White House acting chief of staff. Ahead of a Tuesday night rally in Florida, Trump was asked by conservative radio host Bill O'Reilly if the President directed Giuliani's involvement in Ukraine.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/27/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine/index.html

ok.... I've just had a look at the CNN article to see what's going on because CNN cannot be trusted
in any way shape or form... and will twist everything into negative spin if it can be used to attack Trump...

the slight of hand in this article appears to be the difference between directing Guiliani to GO to
Ukraine ---- and asking him to make a telephone call... 

"O'Reilly asked once again: "Giuliani's your personal lawyer. So you didn't direct him to go to Ukraine to do anything or put any heat on them?"

also adding.... 'or put any heat on them'..... adds another aspect to the question in this example...

quote from the CNN article...

"But according to the rough transcript of a phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump repeatedly pressed for Giuliani's involvement."

and there's the slight of hand.... the ambiguity of using the words.... "repeatedly pressed for Giuliani's INVOLVEMENT..."

This is how they lie and misrepresent the truth by just shunting micro meaning about...manipulating perception...

These are quotes they used from the Zelensky Call to make their case...

"I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.

Trump later said: "I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out."

"A third time, Trump referenced Giuliani: "I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call."

so he didn't speak about directing Giuliani to GO to Ukraine in the Zelensky call.... there's a difference..
and that's why he must have replied how he did... 

the '''evidence''' that CNN uses from the phone call.... does not prove what they want it to prove.....
it's the usual con trick... to fool people into believing things about Trump that aren't true... 
it all adds to the massive smear job they are there to do...

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 1

Agent0range
33 minutes ago, bee said:

and there's the slight of hand.... the ambiguity of using the words.... "repeatedly pressed for Giuliani's INVOLVEMENT..."

Either intentionally, or through ignorance, you are failing to include the testimony of witnesses stating that Trump told them to work with Rudy.  That testimony includes an "always Trumper" who donated $1 million to him.  So, yes, he did repeatedly press for his involvement, far beyond a phone call.

• Like 3

and then
5 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So, yes, he did repeatedly press for his involvement, far beyond a phone call.

Why should he NOT ask for his personal lawyer to be in the loop?  After what the Left has attempted to do, including Chalupa's mission in Ukraine, he has every right to defend himself and expose the corruption in the previous administration.  If the Left actually decide to pull the trigger on an Impeachment vote, I can't wait to see her name on a witness list.  She should be sweating worse than a Ho in church.  :D

• Like 1

Agent0range
8 hours ago, and then said:

Why should he NOT ask for his personal lawyer to be in the loop?  After what the Left has attempted to do, including Chalupa's mission in Ukraine, he has every right to defend himself and expose the corruption in the previous administration.  If the Left actually decide to pull the trigger on an Impeachment vote, I can't wait to see her name on a witness list.  She should be sweating worse than a Ho in church.  :D

*snip* I was responding to Bee's post that he REPEATEDLY PRESSED for Rudy's involvement.  *snip*

• Thanks 1

bee
18 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Either intentionally, or through ignorance, you are failing to include the testimony of witnesses stating that Trump told them to work with Rudy.  That testimony includes an "always Trumper" who donated $1 million to him.  So, yes, he did repeatedly press for his involvement, far beyond a phone call.

the devil is in the detail..... and you are furthering the perception management that CNN used to smear Trump...
(either intentionally or through ignorance)

the whole smear piece - hit piece..... centred around using the Zelensky call quotes to try and show that
Trump contradicted himself....... because he denied directing Guiliani to GO to Ukraine...

CNN are 24/7 character assassins where Trump is concerned... and they will twist and apply negative
spin to anything if it makes the POTUS look bad...

They are not the only ones.... the MSM are all colluding to do the same thing and this is why people
are being turned into Trump Hating Sheep.... 

It all has the same psychological format as the medievil witch hunts.... war propaganda etc...:hmm:

Edited by bee
spelling

Agent0range
9 minutes ago, bee said:

the devil is in the detail..... and you are furthering the perception management that CNN used to smear Trump...
(either intentionally or through ignorance)

the whole smear piece - hit piece..... centred around using the Zelensky call quotes to try and show that
Trump contradicted himself....... because he denied directing Guiliani to GO to Ukraine...

CNN are 24/7 character assassins where Trump is concerned... and they will twist and apply negative
spin to anything if it makes the POTUS look bad...

They are not the only ones.... the MSM are all colluding to do the same thing and this is why people
are being turned into Trump Hating Sheep.... 

It all has the same psychological format as the medievil witch hunts.... war propaganda etc...:hmm:

Hey, but look, thank GOD we can say THANKSGIVING again! 

Daughter of the Nine Moons

Thread closed for moderate review

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1