Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump tweets picture of himself as Rocky

Still Waters

Donald Trump is known for not pulling any punches on Twitter but his latest post - depicting his head on Rocky Balboa's body - has confused people.

The US president tweeted the picture on Wednesday morning without a caption or a single word of explanation.

It shows his head superimposed onto the body of the famous fictional boxer, played by Sylvester Stallone in a string of successful films.

More than 500,000 likes later, people are still trying to work out what it's all about.

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-tweets-picture-of-his-head-on-rockys-body-but-no-one-is-sure-why-11872137

• Haha 6

I’ve never understood the appeal of watching two men beat each other into unconsciousness, idiocy or death for a fee.

19 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

I’ve never understood the appeal of watching two men beat each other into unconsciousness, idiocy or death for a fee.

I guess you're not a pugilist and dont like the noble art of self defense. :-) 

• Like 1

Sparky would have won over some fans and votes if he'd used current World heavyweight champ Ruiz's picture... 

~

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Sparky would have won over some fans and votes if he'd used current World heavyweight champ Ruiz's picture... 

~

TRUMP "A true underdog tale" next to that picture lol

I'm still laughing almost 6 months later about that fight...dude looked like a Mexican version of Butterbean and took down the British "Hulk" lol

I believe he wins the rematch aswell,he's naturally heavy handed and put the fear into Joshua!

Only reason i wouldn't bet on it is the crazy amount of weight it appears he's lost since then...if he replaced some of it with lean mass he'll be alright,if he just lost it all it could hurt him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

I believe he wins the rematch aswell,he's naturally heavy handed and put the fear into Joshua!

I dunno man, Ruiz caught AJ cold the first time around, that's why he's gotta go a change of plans this time around, the folks around me is going for a decision, unanimous for AJ, split for Ruiz, it's not going to be as exciting this time around though, big money, big stakes tend to spoil a good fight... 

~

• Like 1

Just now, third_eye said:

I dunno man, Ruiz caught AJ cold the first time around, that's why he's gotta go a change of plans this time around, the folks around me is going for a decision, unanimous for AJ, split for Ruiz, it's not going to be as exciting this time around though, big money, big stakes tend to spoil a good fight... 

~

No doubt man,i'm just not sure Joshua has the gas tank...he started trying too hard for that bodybuilder look.

But yeah i agree 100% it will most likely disappoint in a "safety first" style...i could could easily see it hitting the scorecards aswell.

I believe the Fury vs Wilder rematch will be a dud aswell...Fury doesn't want to be hit,and Wilder just wants to land 1 punch...but at HW thats all it takes lol

• Thanks 1

Talk about the architect of his own downfall.. 

~

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Talk about the architect of his own downfall.. 

~

Those are the tasteful ones. There are many others that would get me an instant banhammer. Besides, he started it. Now, it's  the internets turn. :lol:

• Haha 1

fark_fBJ_ygZLmmYDoAFbRo130G67dhY.jpg

My abject apologies to Butterbean.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Aaaand, my job is done.

Awesome job :tu:

~

• Thanks 1