Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Today

Crazy Horse

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's not what your ambiguous first post says. It says, and I quote:

If the Christ Jesus came back today

Where's your specifications? Another poster actually asked you which Jesus 

What specific differences are you referring to exactly?  

I feel all to well unfortunately. I've met a lot of people who preach stuff like you do, but when push comes to shove, they don't even really believe it themselves. Its like a form of narcissistic behaviour I find. Poison dressed as perfume.

For goodness sake, grow-up!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Actually, every mystic that ever lived has the answer.

No they don't. They just use fortune cookie speak to dupe the ignorant. What mysticism ever cured a disease, changed the world for the better? Talk is cheap.

Its God, and God is a mystery.

Nonsense. God is an idea. Our first guesses at the world around us. They were wrong and in the face of modern understanding, really quite silly. 

And material science will never, cannot ever, delve deep into those answers,

It has done so already. Discovery erodes religious ideals and mystic ideas. Observation has revealed far more relevant information regarding the universe than religion ever has. Quite clearly the universe is a natural formation. Not designed.

And no matter how many words you use, you have no answer.

I've already said that, the greatest minds who have devoted entire lifetimes with the best equipment on Earth have those answers. All we can do is do our best to follow that leading edge and understand it. Making up hippy love crap and gods does not help that process.

"Yaddha, yaddha yaddha, bla, bla bla.I have no answer so I will just keep talking."

When do you think you will have the fortitude to approach the hypothetical situation you outlined that I responded to?

Or am I to assume that you have been stumped on that one?

You have no answer to the Big Bang. 

Science has the most promising results and information. Not old folk tales.

I do.

No you don't. You have convinced yourself of that perhaps but that's about the extent of it.

Get over it!

I think you need to get over yourself by the sound of this. You have had a lot to say, but little regarding you own alleged thought experiment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Scientific theories have an abundance of evidence to support them. Religion has none.

How something from nothing you ask? Well the total energy of the universe is equal to zero, so the universe is in energy balance.

And we know exactly how we (and everything else) got here.

Religion has plenty of evidence.

Your mind, life, energy, and consciousness is a miracle worthy of any God.

Bless your cotton socks!

50 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I would like to speak with anyone who has an open mind.

Open or emancipated mind? 

~

50 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Is that you Third Eye?

Nope, it's @third_eye

I'll check and see if Jesus Yesterday is available to take your call, how long can you wait? 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

No they don't. They just use fortune cookie speak to dupe the ignorant. What mysticism ever cured a disease, changed the world for the better? Talk is cheap.

Nonsense. God is an idea. Our first guesses at the world around us. They were wrong and in the face of modern understanding, really quite silly. 

It has done so already. Discovery erodes religious ideals and mystic ideas. Observation has revealed far more relevant information regarding the universe than religion ever has. Quite clearly the universe is a natural formation. Not designed.

I've already said that, the greatest minds who have devoted entire lifetimes with the best equipment on Earth have those answers. All we can do is do our best to follow that leading edge and understand it. Making up hippy love crap and gods does not help that process.

When do you think you will have the fortitude to approach the hypothetical situation you outlined that I responded to?

No you don't. You have convinced yourself of that perhaps but that's about the extent of it.

I think you need to get over yourself by the sound of this. You have had a lot to say, but little regarding you own alleged thought experiment.

Why all the broken sentences?

Cant you speak like a proper person?

12 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

For goodness sake, grow-up!

I really don't think it's me who has lost the plot here.

Apart from your personal ideas, do you care to approach the hypothetical question that you posted to begin with, or do you want to continue to show how quickly you go from love to frustration and anger and don't actually practice what you preach about love and tolerance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Open or emancipated mind? 

~

Nope, it's @third_eye

I'll check and see if Jesus Yesterday is available to take your call, how long can you wait? 

~

I have all the time in the world.

And you?

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Religion has plenty of evidence.

No it has none.

Your mind, life, energy, and consciousness is a miracle worthy of any God.

No it's not. It's a sign of total ignorance regarding physics, chemistry and biology.

Bless your cotton socks!

They aren't a miracle either.

• Like 2

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

I have all the time in the world.

And you?

I'm on my lunch break, Jesus Yesterday is still crossed, sorry... would you like to speak with Mary in the morning? 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Why all the broken sentences?

Cant you speak like a proper person?

Sure, it all reads fine to me. The breaks are to make it easy for you to answer individual points 

Why can't you answer questions that I posted? Why this constant evasion?

You constant evasion of the topic, questions and hypothetical situations that you have brought up show you don't actually have any answers. Are you seeking self validation or is your OP genuine? It would appear it was not genuine right at this moment.

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

No it's not. It's a sign of total ignorance regarding physics, chemistry and biology.

Then please explain, how from nothing we got a life, a mind, a consciousness, (with free will) and energy and matter, all from nothing, via the Big Bang?

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I'm on my lunch break, Jesus Yesterday is still crossed, sorry... would you like to speak with Mary in the morning? 

~

You are so funny. 

If only I had the wit, the culture, the creativity to match your humour.....!

Remind me to laugh, sometime in the future.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Then please explain, how from nothing we got a life, a mind, a consciousness, (with free will) and energy and matter, all from nothing, via the Big Bang?

Here is a lovely simplistic well presented explanation on that very subject.

Enjoy this:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

You are so funny. 

If only I had the wit, the culture, the creativity to match your humour.....!

Remind me to laugh, sometime in the future.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIfs4Eaw2Zhu40JsHx72b

Just now, psyche101 said:

Here is a lovely simplistic well presented explanation on that very subject.

Enjoy this:

No, no, no, you don't get out of it that easily.

Tell me in your own words.

How, from the Big Bang we got, life, consciousness, matter, energy, and free will?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIfs4Eaw2Zhu40JsHx72b

You so funny.

Please remind me, in your own words......

6 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

If the Christ Jesus came back today - how do you think He would react - to todays world?

Would He be pleased, angry or level-headed?

Would He be political or just spiritual?

Would He be out-spoken, again, or just quietly going about His business, helping one person at a time?

If Jesus came back today (Better Know as the Second Coming) the Rapture would take place. The book of Revalations would unfold and life as we know it for those not taken during the Rapture would be Hell on Earth. 

Oh I almost forgot, Christian Zionists would be some happy campers!:yes:

Now that's a fact

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

If Jesus came back today, the Rapture would take place. The book of Revalations would unfold and life as we know it for those not taken during the Rapture would be Hell on Earth. 

Now that's a fact

Just in case you are serious....

Until something actually happens - it aint a fact.

29 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I beleive that the Big Bang was sexual in nature.

No, no, no, you don't get out of it that easily.

No. It you which doesn't get out of it that easily.

I already clearly stated. You have to learn. You have to understand. I'm already there. You need to catch up. I'm so far ahead I can't get back to where you are. 

It's not me who dedicated a lifetime to the subject. It's not me who has access to the world's best equipment. There are two of such rights there.

What's wrong, you scared of learning? Fear that they answer those questions which you have convinced yourself can only be answered by ancient superstition and guesses?

Tell me in your own words.

Explain to me first why I should type out paragraphs of information just for you to ignore ,like you have with the hypothetical situation outlined in the OP when you couldn't answer that which I posted to you, when it's put better than I ever could in very friendly format by the best there is? What is the point in relaying that information just for you to turn your nose up at that effort when it's just repeating basically the already in the video?

More opportunities to hand wave? Waste my time? Do you get kicks out of doing that to people?

How, from the Big Bang we got, life, consciousness, matter, energy, and free will?

From the instability of the quantum realm resulting in a difference of potential that entropy shaped over billions of years.

Like I say. Educate yourself. It's harder than choosing favourite fables, but I assure you, more rewarding intellectually.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

You so funny.

Please remind me, in your own words......

Remember to laugh at 3rd eyes humour.

HA HA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That is how it is outlined in the New Testiment, so as far as Christians are concerned and the Bible is concerned it is a fact. However we all have freedom of choice so we all can chose to beleive what we want to.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

That seems intensely hypocritical regarding your ideas on creation and the science associated with that very subject.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I beleive that the Big Bang was sexual in nature.

So is chocolate though.

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

No. It you which doesn't get out of it that easily.

I already clearly stated. You have to learn. You have to understand. I'm already there. You need to catch up. I'm so far ahead I can't get back to where you are. 

It's not me who dedicated a lifetime to the subject. It's not me who has access to the world's best equipment. There are two of such rights there.

What's wrong, you scared of learning? Fear that they answer those questions which you have convinced yourself can only be answered by ancient superstition and guesses?

Explain to me first why I should type out paragraphs of information just for you to ignore ,like you have with the hypothetical situation outlined in the OP when you couldn't answer that which I posted to you, when it's put better than I ever could in very friendly format by the best there is? What is the point in relaying that information just for you to turn your nose up at that effort when it's just repeating basically the already in the video?

More opportunities to hand wave? Waste my time? Do you get kicks out of doing that to people?

From the instability of the quantum realm resulting in a difference of potential that entropy shaped over billions of years.

Like I say. Educate yourself. It's harder than choosing favourite fables, but I assure you, more rewarding intellectually.

So, as I thought, not the first clue...

Cheers cobber.