Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bible Prophecy, Armageddon

antiaging

Next Prophecy to be fulfilled:

Ezekiel chapters 38,39 - A group of large armies from Russia, Iran, Iraq, Germany or France, Ethiopia, and Libya will unite to attack Israel. God will turn these armies against each other, and it will rain fire on them, and they will fall on the mountains of Israel. [Note: Since Israel is a nuclear power, having over 200 hydrogen bombs, this rain of fire from heaven could involve Israel's nuclear missiles.] The situation in the middle East is going to get worse until this prophecy comes true.

But that is not Armageddon:

After the Ezekiel prophecy, Israel will be respected world wide. The future World dictator, the Antichrist will come to power. [bible scholars in the past believed it would be the last pope.]

Ten nations from the European Union are going to give their military and political power to the Antichrist. He is going to make a seven year treaty with Israel. This will start the final seven years of the end of the world and the countdown to Armageddon.

The Antichrist is then going to try to conquer the world militarily. Probably starting off with nuclear war, aimed mostly against the Muslim nations of the Middle East. This will go on for about a year. The devastations of Nuclear War will follow: - famine, radiation sickness, forests burned up, many dead. Then natural disasters, as punishment on men for their sins will happen. A meteorite or astoroid falling into the sea, plague, poisoned water, and one third of all men killed. Earthquakes, Large hail stones. Three and a half years before the end, the European forces under control of the Antichrist are going to march into Israel and take it over. Another inquisition will start. Jews and real Christians are going to be killed. Most of the Jews will escape to Petra and surroundings. The final punishments of natural disasters from God, worse than the first, will happen. Sores, plague, darkness [possibly from dust or smoke blocking the sun] men scorched with great heat, great earthquake, etc.

The armies of the East are going to march westward to fight with the European armies, and they will meet in a place in Israel called Armageddon. [The plains of Megiddo]

Now comes Biblical Armageddon right at the end.

The Lord Jesus is going to return with an army of angels piloting UFOs, and a UFO invasion is going to happen. The real born again Christians are going to be levitated up into the air to meet Jesus and this UFO invasion, along with the dead bodies of saints that will rise out of the graves. These armies gathered at Armageddon are going to be destroyed.- That destruction is biblical Armageddon. UFOs are going to abduct people that practice sin, people that heard about Jesus and never accepted Him as Saviour, and these sinners are going to thrown into the fire or hell. They'll suffer forever.

The real Christians are going to rule and reign with Christ on the Earth for a thousand years of peace, in which Satan will be bound and he can't tempt anyone.

Sir Isaac Newton, the genius and founder of Physics, was also a Christian believer and a Bible scholar. He predicted Armageddon in the year 2060.

I don't know if that is even close to being right, but it looks like it could be close to being right. The population of Earth is projected to be almost double what it is now, by that time, and that kind of overpopulation has got to cause serious trouble.

I am a bible scholar, and I have been through the whole bible many times, listening to it being read on tape. That is how I see it right now.

Details of the next prophecy to be fulfilled Ezek. chapters 38, 39

These are the names given in the prophecy:

Ezekiel 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Ezekiel 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Ezekiel 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Ezekiel 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.

Ezekiel 38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

Ezekiel 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Ezekiel 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Gog is russian leader magog is Russia. Meshech is a root word for Moscow. It will be the Russsian leader in the position that Vladmir Putin is now in.

The biblical persia is Iran and Iraq together. Gomer represents Germany or France.

It says this is to happen in the latter years, which is the time close to the end. Now can be considered the latter years, because Israel is a nation again.

Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Sheba and Dedan, which are Jordan and Saudi Arabia, are going to question this army when they come toward Israel.

Those names are names of people mentioned in the geneology in the bible. The lands where they lived are named after them, that is how bible scholars know what lands are being referred to . The old persian kingdom was on the land of Iran and Iraq together. Verse 38:7, shows that Russia is going to be like a guard to the armies of all of those smaller nations.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zandore

• GIDEON MAGE

• lightbeyondthedark

• Ken1Burton

More apocaliptical bible predictions, and UFOs added...next please.

PS: There are a lot of bible scholars lately, inst?

It saddens me that people study into these 'prophecies' yet dont seem to try to do anything about what is supposedly going to happen. I dont see the bible 'prophecies' as that, i see them as warnings of what could happen if nothing is done to stop these events.

I guess its 'well the ball is rolling....'

truly sad

dude get off the coffee... wink2.gif its good to have a belief....but try to get some downtime;(

It saddens me that people study into these 'prophecies' yet dont seem to try to do anything about what is supposedly going to happen. I dont see the bible 'prophecies' as that, i see them as warnings of what could happen if nothing is done to stop these events.

I guess its 'well the ball is rolling....'

truly sad

478556[/snapback]

I could not agree more.

But dont ask us to much, we cant even seem to be able to learn from our past mistake.... rofl.gif

But what is truly scary is this

No, sweetie, Jesus isn't coming in a UFO. Demons might though.

Aliens will finally come and see us and we will see a bunch of religious fanatics with guns in there hands killing everyone one of them screaming demons wacko.gif

Ashley, dont judge what you dont know until you do. We have not met them before, so we have no idea if they are demons or not. Dont forget too that stories are always written from the winning side, and they always mysteriously portray the loosers has evil.... rolleyes.gif go figure

I'm not saying they are or not, but just keep an open mind that they may be very nice people.

Jesus riding a UFO now I dont recall that in Bible Study!

You know, for most of the post, I was just rolling my eyes, and muttering "for goodness sake"...

The Lord Jesus is going to return with an army of angels piloting UFOs, and a UFO invasion is going to happen

It was only when I read this that the laughter started....oh dear...how am I gonna get through work tonight with my sides aching like this.

gunsmilie.gif I am ready.

But really the way the Bible has been edited how can any one get a accurate prophecy out of it?

Edited by zandore

I thought Jesus was dead... Look for a NEW messiah guys.

hmm.gif Nukes are really going to take the fun out of megiddo, you know?

Edited by Athenian

No, sweetie, Jesus isn't coming in a UFO. Demons might though.

478530[/snapback]

The Book of Enoch is a forgery and it is not inspired scripture.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/apocryph.htm

There are other spurious books.

These include the Pseudepigrapha which contains Enoch, Michael the Archangel, and Jannes and Jambres. Many of these books falsely claim to have been written by various Old Testament patriarchs. They were composed between 200 B.C. and 100 A.D. There are lots of these spurious books like The Assumption of Moses, Apocalypse of Elijah, and Ascension of Isaiah.

Concerning the Dead Sea Scrolls, there may be some information in them that parallels the Masoretic Text, but there are fables in them too. I went to see the scrolls a few years ago with great expectation but found a bunch of fables. The best defense against error in any form (fake Bibles and religions) is a solid knowledge of your King James Bible. If you read it, forgeries become readily apparent.

Jesus riding a UFO now I dont recall that in Bible Study!

478809[/snapback]

In Acts 9:3-6, and Acts 22:6-10, the apostle Paul tells about a bright light in the sky that was seen by him and others with him, and the Lord Jesus spoke to him from this light. This is an incident where Jesus is associated directly with a UFO. The Bible is what christians are supposed to use to judge truth. In the Bible, UFOs are associated with angels and the Lord Jesus. There are no flying objects associated with demons anywhere in the Bible. The Biblical evidence shows UFO aliens to be what the Bible describes as the host of heaven or angels of God, and not demons.

I am aware of the "flaming Chariots" reference which some "ASSUME" is a UFO but NO direct writing states Jesus will ride a UFO!

I love how the Christians quote their mythology to make a point! Anti, that only works when addressing other Christians and means nothing to other belief systems!

To be fair they (Christians) quote the Bible or Myth as you put it because they believe it true therefore it is proof for them. This is no different than fighting for any belief even that of Santa as a child! The reasons those who believe and those who don't cant agree is their lack of or strong belief in something. Quoting the Bible is proof to Christians it is not to a non Christian. I am a Christian although I don't attend Church nor do I swallow every bit of aledge fact thrown at me but I do understand why Christians believe many things they are taught to be proof other cannot because it doesn't follow their belief system. Its not unlike whether you believe in ghost or not. Its that simple. Believers and non believers will never agree just because of their belief system

Anti, that only works when addressing other Christians and means nothing to other belief systems!

479940[/snapback]

I don't think so... Anti can be used by any belief system... Whatever is the opposite of that belief would be the anti...

but hey, thats just what I think...

LBD

By Anti, I was referring to antiaging, I was too lazy to type out the full name!

but hey, thats just what I think...
What you think or your opinion?

Hey LBD thumbsup.gif Thank you for yesterday.

What you think or your opinion?

479972[/snapback]

Ha ha... my opinion.. lol

sorry zandore... thumbsup.gif

Hey LBD thumbsup.gif  Thank you for yesterday.

479972[/snapback]

Could you refresh my memory? What are you talking about? (sorry, I'm a little out of it... LOL)

LBD

Take it easy there buddy... No need for all the name callin...

I think jesus_freak, or jesus_freak deuce, as I am calling him/her, need to take a chill pill, and realize that calling someone a moron for not believing what you believe is a waste of time and a waste of breathe...
That and last but not least
well its good you do not generalize zandore... thats just one of the reasons i respect you as I do...
thumbsup.gif

I thought it was the other Jesusfreak

Edited by zandore

By Anti, I was referring to antiaging, I was too lazy to type out the full name!

479968[/snapback]

LOL

sorry tupac... my bad...

LBD

Anyone who says they know what and when anything is going to happen is delusional.

As far as the Bible goes....there are prophecies of the end of the world...but Jesus put them all in perspective. He said, 'An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign, but no sign shall be given them except the sign of Jonah'. What was the sign of Jonah? In a nut shell, Jonah had to find out the truth 'the hard way'.

As far as Armegeddon is concerned: this prophecy is in Revelations and depicts the end of the world with all the armies of the world surrounding Jerusalem.

Jesus also said, " There will be earthquakes in diverse places, there will be wars and rumours of wars, but the end is not yet...many shall come in my name saying I am

Christ and shall deceive many." Now isn't that an interesting 'prophesy'! Many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ and shall deceive many. It isn't the atheists who are deceiving people in the name of Christ. no.gif

I do find it quite interesting though, the climate of the Middle East...not the weather related climate, but the Political Climate.

There is another prophecy that is interesting concerning Armageddon and the AntiChrist: ...the people cried out, Peace and Safety, Peace and Safety at last...and then sudden destruction came upon them.