Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bible Prophecy, Armageddon

antiaging

These truths which are Scriptural were also meant to be seen. They are offensive, But God intended them to be when He inspired them.
You stated that you sound Christian doctrine. So why are you trying to preach now? Did you find Christianity?

When the Disciples drank the blood or Similitude of blood at the Last Supper, they all got sick, Vomited and God RECORDED it in Prophecy,

(ISAIAH 28:8) For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. (KJV)
Did you know that to eat any manner of blood was to be cast out of the Congregation.
A thing with blood and vomit now?

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zandore

• GIDEON MAGE

• lightbeyondthedark

• Ken1Burton

When the Disciples drank the blood or Similitude of blood at the Last Supper, they all got sick, Vomited and God RECORDED it in Prophecy,

(ISAIAH 28:8) For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. (KJV)
Did you know that to eat any manner of blood was to be cast out of the Congregation.

So you are saying that rejecting the blood of Christ is a good thing? You send too many mixed messages buddy...

but hey, thats just my humble opinion...

LBD

...(A Similitude would apply also)....
One of many jots and tittles...
Perhaps if you were to speak english more people could understand you.
Many times I see a prophecy and look where it might belong
You say you use the KJV Bible. You are not supposed to edit the Bible remember?
As far as Jesus being the son of David that died 7 days after birth, there is a problem with that concept. This web site does not want to hear it, or the references which show it to be true. I posted quite a bit the other day, Showing that the Child is the only one who could have fulfilled the prophecies and the post was removed.
If you post links then if anybody wants to see for themselves they can.
So if you want to see how this interlocks, I suggest my web page in the file “God/Jesus” their relationship. My web page is on my profile. All most all the other concepts are also there in detail.
If you use other references then you argument might carry more weight.

!god!

Registering another user name just to post inane and insipid comments is grounds for suspension. This is the only warning you will receive. disgust.gif

MM

Edited by Magikman

That was not me by the way, that was my brother... we have 4 Pc's in the house and they all linked to the router.

Im not that stupid to do register 2 names just to do something silly like that.

I am Matt

remember, hes not me.

Thanks

Edited by whoa182

your doing the same thing you complained about to others with your agressive posting on these topics

Just returning tit for tat....but as Xians here have told me, "If you don't like what I post, don't read it!" If someone comes on with unsubstantiated claims for their religion and the history of their religion, I will rebut it and will do so aggressively, just my way - blame over 2 decades of military training and perception. thumbsup.gif

I dont see others being as agressive perhaps a good anger mangement class would help grin2.gif

perhaps a good foundation in history and science would help. I never get mad, that gives the opponent a handle....so maybe you need to consider the first suggestion of mine! thumbsup.gif

Perhaps you should reread and not suggest everyone with a differnt view than yours is lacking in knowledge I dont care what your beliefs are and I respect that. I was merely adding to topic my view and doing so in a manner not offensive or agressive. I respect your said knowledge and your view and I will not ridicule it.

Perhaps you should reread and not suggest everyone with a differnt view than yours is lacking in knowledge I respect your said knowledge and your view and I will not ridicule it.

482637[/snapback]

Bravo... *claps*

Exactly what I have been trying to say about everyone and everything on this forum for some time now...

LBD

That was not me by the way, that was my brother...  we have 4 Pc's in the house and they all linked to the router.

I am Matt

remember,  hes not me.

Thanks

482615[/snapback]

There's no way for us to tell who is doing what on the forum, we see IP addresses. If it truly is your brother it might behoove you to have a word with him as to how he conducts himself here. Anything and everything he posts here will reflect on you, as will any consequences. Hopefully that gives you enough incentive to persuade him to behave. hmm.gif

Quite a theory. Interpretations out there really make you think, especially about things involving the end of the world, in light of recent events.

So you are saying that rejecting the blood of Christ is a good thing? You send too many mixed messages buddy...

but hey, thats just my humble opinion...

LBD

482524[/snapback]

Me?

zandore,

No my friend not you... I know where you stand on such matters... I assumed you had gotten those quotes from Ken... My question was directed to him.. Sorry for the confusion...

LBD

No problem. That is what I thought but was not sure.

Quite a theory. Interpretations out there really make you think, especially about things involving the end of the world, in light of recent events.
Forgotfel

We still have at least 1 or 2 billion years left to go. I would not waste any sleep over it.

Edited by zandore

I was just thinking about other prophesies the bible has made, and I think that have come to be... These are just my opinions, not saying anyone has to agree with me or not... And I am certainly not trying to ram scripture down anyones throat... Just though it may be interesting for some... thumbsup.gif

1: Gain of much knowledge; increase in travel.

But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.Daniel 12:4

2: Rise of the final world empire, the revived Roman Empire. (EU)

The Dream prophesy of King Nebuchadnez'zar - Daniel 2 (To much to post now.)

3: Russia getting ready for a future war.

O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; and I will turn you about, and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords; Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; - Ezekiel 38:3-5

4: Rise of China military might.

saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphra'tes." So the four angels were released, who had been held ready for the hour, the day, the month, and the year, to kill a third of mankind. The number of the troops of cavalry was twice ten thousand times ten thousand; I heard their number. - Revelation 9:14-16

The sixth angel poured his bowl on the great river Euphra'tes, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. - Revelation 16:12

5: Return of the Jews to Israel.

For I will take you from the nations, and gather you from all the countries, and bring you into your own land. - Ezekiel 36:24

Then he said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, 'Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off.' Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people; and I will bring you home into the land of Israel. - Ezekiel 37:11-12

In those days the house of Judah shall join the house of Israel, and together they shall come from the land of the north to the land that I gave your fathers for a heritage. - Jeremiah 3:18

6: Atomic Weaponry

and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it. - Ezekiel 20:47

And I will give portents in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. - Joel 2:30

The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, which fell on the earth; and a third of the earth was burnt up, and a third of the trees were burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. - Revelation 8:7

I hope some of you find some interest in these things... I looked forward to hearing some feedback on them as well.. Lets just stay civil though... lol

LBD

Hotoke,

Ok... Lets see if I can help...

They all seem pretty easy to understand from the bible verses I posted... Maybe with the exceptions of 3 & 4... SO I will try to elaborate on them..

#3 - Historically, the nations mentioned in this passage Meshech, Tubal, were a barbarous people known as the Scythians. These were a nomadic people who had moved from central Asia to southern Russia.

#4 - China military is said to have 100,000,000 standing troops in it... "The number of the troops of cavalry was twice ten thousand times ten thousand" (10,000 x 10,000 = 100,000,000); "The sixth angel poured his bowl on the great river Euphra'tes, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east." The only way such an army could march to Israel is if the Euphrates was dried up (to a certain point). Turkey has built two dams on the Euphrates. The second which was completed in April 2000 would alow the river to be almost entirely stopped.

The way these prophesys relate to Armageddon is that all of these had to happen for Armageddon to take place...

Hope that helps.. thumbsup.gif

LBD

Zandore,

OK, This is the United States of America. America covers both what we see as North and South America. You don’t get to vote in all the countries.

Now you go tell God, He has to be dually elected in order to be God. And without a majority vote, He must step down. The Same as having Jesus as a member of His Cabinet. Did the Senate confirm Him?

Is the Tree and Manure concept too hard? Trees are of the plant kingdom, Manure is known as nourishment for plants. So someone likening the Bible to manure, I likened us to plants which can grow using the Bible as Nourishment. Similitudes are a little confusing to many. But God uses them a lot, So do I.

No Council ESTABLISHED the Bible, for the Bible is different writings. It is God who ESTABLISHED Those writings. Men just picked which ones they wanted together. But the others books are available.

Zandore, God’s word in Isaiah has been recorded many times. We know what is in that book. Many change the wording to get their own copyright, But it does not change the face we can still see what really was there. They have not changed God’s word, for Isaiah still exists. They just have a faulty copy. But we can search it out and see it is flawed.

It is like Counterfeit, It does not change the real money. It just looks like the real, and can fool many. But it can not fool those who know what the real money is.

How can pieces of a jigsaw puzzle go together with pieces missing? the more pieces you put together the more the other pieces show where they belong. Until all fits together.

I have a thing for dung, it is called a Shovel, and a wheelbarrow comes in handy also. But don’t throw it away, Use it to make things grow.

God put the verses and the Concepts into Scripture to show things. And the Tree of Life can use nourishment.

I do not believe what is called Sound Christian Doctrine is God’s Truth. Following Christ is preaching what is Truth. That is all the Doctrine as a whole. Not every single part. Jesus is the Christ. God is our Creator. Jesus did die on a cross at Golgotha. Hell does not now exist. There are no unsaved, sin is not now accountable unto man. All people go to heaven at death, and there is their home.

The Disciples getting sick at the Last supper is not spoken of by any Churches I know of. But it is in the Scriptures, and I show those things which God showed, but mankind missed. For God showed them to be seen.

Lightbeyondthedark.

I am saying that for a Jew to drink blood was against their law. That is what made them sick, Using the wine similitude for blood. For under the law that would have defiled them. And they would have been cut off from the congregation. But it was also in the prophecies.

(SOLOMON 5:3) I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have

washed my feet; how shall I defile them? (KJV)

Drinking the wine as blood did defile them. As far as Jews under the law.

Zandore.

God speaks in Similitudes. It was given unto the Disciples to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom, Not the solutions of the Mysteries. You have to THINK when God uses a similitude what the Similitude means, it is called Interpretation. That is not editing. When Jesus spoke of the Sower, it was not a farmer doing his planting, But the Word of God being planted, to see it is God’s word was not changing it, it was Revealing it.

I use a lot of references but there are over 1700 chapters of Scripture, many concepts are covered by many of the prophets, and they add other concepts which also need explaining. So many of the answers to show what is Scriptural truths cover many pages. And many concepts interlocking as they go.

But not only showing how it is Scriptural truth, But what is believed has to be shown as error in many cases.

For showing David’s son born outside wedlock is the One God used, also has to show that God did not come down and take the form of a man. That there is no link to Mary in the Linage of David. That the Genealogies to Joseph are dead ends, that the Parable to David of taking Bathsheba is to prepare for the Christ. Plus dozens of other verses. All pointing to what God did, How God did it, How the Child fulfills the Prophecies.

Remember the Bible nor only speaks of an end of the World, It speak of a World without end. Seeing God speaks of an Old World, and a New World, the best assumption is the Old World is the one with an ending, and the New world is the one Without end.

Jesus told His disciples He was with them always, even until the end of the world, He left at DEATH. The New World started the day of the cross. We are now in World without end.

God likened the First 6-hours from sunset to midnight as Old Heaven, Midnight to sunrise s Old Earth, Heaven and earth fled from His face seen as the face of a man on the third beast with 6-wings which was sunrise to noon. “Behold, I make all things new.”

Ken

I am saying that for a Jew to drink blood was against their law. That is what made them sick, Using the wine similitude for blood. For under the law that would have defiled them. And they would have been cut off from the congregation. But it was also in the prophecies.

Drinking the wine as blood did defile them. As far as Jews under the law.

483018[/snapback]

Does that matter? Did Jesus not tell them to drink it?

Zandore,

I do not believe what is called Sound Christian Doctrine is God’s Truth. Following Christ is preaching what is Truth. That is all the Doctrine as a whole. Not every single part. Jesus is the Christ. God is our Creator. Jesus did die on a cross at Golgotha. Hell does not now exist. There are no unsaved, sin is not now accountable unto man. All people go to heaven at death, and there is their home.

You are incorrect. Hell does now exist.

You are incorrect. The majority of people are unsaved.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Matthew 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You are incorrect. Sin is now accountable to man.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matthew 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

You are incorrect. Most people go to hell after their death. Hell and the Lake of fire is their home. See Matt. 7:13,14 above.

People will automatically go to hell as sinners unless they get saved from it. You get saved by believing in Jesus as your Lord and saviour and repenting of anything that the New Testament calls a sin. You must be trying to not sin.

You should also read the New Testament to find out what God wants you to believe and obey beyond that. [The King James version is the most accurate.]

The Disciples getting sick at the Last supper is not spoken of by any Churches I know of. But it is in the Scriptures, and I show those things which God showed, but mankind missed. For God showed them to be seen.

You are incorrect. It is not in the scriptures that they got sick.

The bread and body and wine and blood teachings were just another parable comparison. It was wine, and it was allright to drink under Jewish law.

For showing David’s son born outside wedlock is the One God used, also has to show that God did not come down and take the form of a man. That there is no link to Mary in the Linage of David. That the Genealogies to Joseph are dead ends, that the Parable to David of taking Bathsheba is to prepare for the Christ. Plus dozens of other verses. All pointing to what God did, How God did it, How the Child fulfills the Prophecies.

You are incorrect. God did come down in the form of a man.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, [though] thou be little among the thousands of Judah, [yet] out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth [have been] from of old, from everlasting.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

You are incorrect.

The link to Mary in the lineage of David is listed in the Gospel of Luke.

Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

[You see "as was supposed" and son of Heli means son in law of Heli; son and son in law are interchangeable in biblical Hebrew.]

Remember the Bible nor only speaks of an end of the World, It speak of a World without end. Seeing God speaks of an Old World, and a New World, the best assumption is the Old World is the one with an ending, and the New world is the one Without end.

Jesus told His disciples He was with them always, even until the end of the world, He left at DEATH. The New World started the day of the cross. We are now in World without end.

You are incorrect.

The world we are in now is the one that will end, in flaming fire, ...

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2 Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

That was not me by the way, that was my brother...   we have 4 Pc's in the house and they all linked to the router.

I am Matt

remember,  hes not me.

Thanks

482615[/snapback]

There's no way for us to tell who is doing what on the forum, we see IP addresses. If it truly is your brother it might behoove you to have a word with him as to how he conducts himself here. Anything and everything he posts here will reflect on you, as will any consequences. Hopefully that gives you enough incentive to persuade him to behave. hmm.gif

482693[/snapback]

ill unplug his pc from my router, haha thumbsup.gif

Edit: no, I'll just ban this site so he cant get on

sorry for that laugh.gif

Edited by whoa182

Beowhuf.

(EZRA 6:11) Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter

this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set

up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill

for this. (KJV)

That is the prophecy for Jesus being crucified.

You are incorrect. That has nothing to do with Jesus being crucified.

Cyrus made a decree that the house of God in Jerusalem, would be rebuilt and some people were opposing that. So, Cyrus told those people to help the Jews and not hinder them. That punishment was for anyone that would alter that decree.

You can plainly see this from the context of the verses before it.

Stop pulling scriptures out of context and trying to force them to apply to something else.

Ezra 6:6 Now [therefore], Tatnai, governor beyond the river, Shetharboznai, and your companions the Apharsachites, which [are] beyond the river, be ye far from thence:

Ezra 6:7 Let the work of this house of God alone; let the governor of the Jews and the elders of the Jews build this house of God in his place.

Ezra 6:8 Moreover I make a decree what ye shall do to the elders of these Jews for the building of this house of God: that of the king's goods, [even] of the tribute beyond the river, forthwith expenses be given unto these men, that they be not hindered.

Ezra 6:9 And that which they have need of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which [are] at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail:

Ezra 6:10 That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the God of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.

Ezra 6:11 Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this.

Edit: Forget the comment made here before... I think I need sleep... Sleep or my bowl... hmm.gif lol

LBD

Edited by lightbeyondthedark