Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal existence.

nemesis2473

Well if not, than what I'm about to tell you would be the first...

• Like 1

I know of a paranormal energy, that manifests in the form of wind, whenever I look at any live camera, or camera feed. 100% serious. Its not something that can hardly be noticed, it is very powerful (scary). For instance when watching a live beach camera, extremely large waves start forming and crashing against the shores. And it seems to be getting more powerful over time. This might be the first case of paranormal existence ever. (I can prove these claims, easily!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

O.k.... I just recorded some video, (Its too large to attach.) So where should I send it?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, nemesis2473 said:

I know of a paranormal energy, that manifests in the form of wind, whenever I look at any live camera, or camera feed. 100% serious. Its not something that can hardly be noticed, it is very powerful (scary). For instance when watching a live beach camera, extremely large waves start forming and crashing against the shores. And it seems to be getting more powerful over time. This might be the first case of paranormal existence ever. (I can prove these claims, easily!)

It really doesnt surprise me because I figured out how to control the weather.

When someone is trying to wind me up I do it back. Then when they look stressed or upset I comment on the weather. For example `it looks like its about to rain` or `I think it might pour down later` all to try and make them cry. Anyway, after retaliating in this way for a while I began to notice it would cloud up and get rainy whenever someone was being annoying to me.

There is one more thing and that is to enjoy the chance to retaliate every time using the method and be thankful for God for allowing it.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

And I totally believe you. I also have methods I can use to change the weather myself, but I don't want to get into that right now. What I want to deal with and discuss is the live camera phenomenon. So where would be a suitable place to upload this file for public access?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, nemesis2473 said:

So where would be a suitable place to upload this file for public access?

YouTube.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nemesis2473 said:

Remember, you must include proof, that the feeds are live, and not playback.
One example is not enough to prove anything. We'd need ten as a minimum, to determine the success rate.
Don't exclude failed attempts. They are a part of the whole picture. If all your attempt are successful, we'll know you skipped the failures. (In fact, we have no way of determining, if you're showing us all you've got, which makes it impossible to verify. Unless all attempts are included in one long unedited recording.)

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I too can control the weather. Well to a certain extent anyway. Mainly rain. All I have to do is go outside and wash the cars on the drive. Boom. Within an hour, the rain starts without fail. It's happened for the past seven years now. I must be a reincarnation of Zeus or something, it's frightening.

5 hours ago, nemesis2473 said:

So where would be a suitable place to upload this file for public access?

You could try '************'. I'm on there daily so I'll keep a look out.

Eta: Hmm, seems to have blocked out some words.

This is the place to upload.

Edited by Saru
Bypassing URL filer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I too can control the weather. Well to a certain extent anyway. Mainly rain. All I have to do is go outside and wash the cars on the drive. Boom. Within an hour, the rain starts without fail. It's happened for the past seven years now. I must be a reincarnation of Zeus or something, it's frightening.

Before it starts to rain, the air pressure drops. The brain senses that, even when our consciousness is unaware. It also knows that rain is coming.
For some odd reason your subconsciousness gives you the urge to clean your car when it detects a drop in air pressure. Maybe because it associates it with water.

Mystery solved.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

When someone is trying to wind me up I do it back. Then when they look stressed or upset I comment on the weather. For example `it looks like its about to rain` or `I think it might pour down later` all to try and make them cry. Anyway, after retaliating in this way for a while I began to notice it would cloud up and get rainy whenever someone was being annoying to me.

There is one more thing and that is to enjoy the chance to retaliate every time using the method and be thankful for God for allowing it.

What substances are you on?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Before it starts to rain, the air pressure drops. The brain senses that, even when our consciousness is unaware. It also knows that rain is coming.
For some odd reason your subconsciousness gives you the urge to clean your car when it detects a drop in air pressure. Maybe because it associates it with water.

Mystery solved.

Whilst that does indeed seem to be a very plausible and also intriguing explanation I must beg to differ. You see, it's usually when Mrs Stiff says "The cars are looking a bit grubby, they could really do with a wash". Then I say "OK boss" and go out and do them.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stiff said:

Whilst that does indeed seem to be a very plausible and also intriguing explanation I must beg to differ. You see, it's usually when Mrs Stiff says "The cars are looking a bit grubby, they could really do with a wash". Then I say "OK boss" and go out and do them.  

Haha! So it's the missus subconsciousness that associates a drop in air pressure with a dirty car.
Next time ask her to show you the dirt. If she fails, you're excused! :tu:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Haha! So it's the missus subconsciousness that associates a drop in air pressure with a dirty car.
Next time ask her to show you the dirt. If she fails, you're excused! :tu:

Not quite. It's generally when she wants to go somewhere nice and her car looks like she's been on the Dakar Rally.  blink.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Not quite. It's generally when she wants to go somewhere nice and her car looks like she's been on the Dakar Rally.  blink.gif

That's it. I give up. Can't figure women out. :wacko: Give me black holes and quantum mechanics instead. That's easy. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nemesis2473 said:

Well if not, than what I'm about to tell you would be the first...

Hi Nemesis

Outstanding description in your opening post and so very informed, where did you find all these wondrous insights?:whistle:

jmccr8

• Haha 3

O.k.... I just recorded some video, (Its too large to attach.) So where should I send it?

Hi Nemesis

I am sure the BBC would be more than glad to broadcast you discovery.

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

:rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I also have methods I can use to change the weather myself,

I have that kind of ability by myself, I can make it rain within 24hrs. I just have to wash my car, simply just that. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

That's it. I give up. Can't figure women out. :wacko: Give me black holes and quantum mechanics instead. That's easy. :tu:

Not too difficult to figure us out.

You just have to learn our language.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Not too difficult to figure us out.

You just have to learn our language.

You mean the one with the words that changes meaning from day to day? :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

You mean the one with the words that changes meaning from day to day? :D

LOL

You also have to be cognizant and understand the non-verbal clues. It's part of the whole skill set. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

LOL

You also have to be cognizant and understand the non-verbal clues. It's part of the whole skill set. :)

So true ..  When she gets quiet, is when I know I'm in BIG trouble !  

• Haha 4