Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible ghost? opinions needed!

Gazo23

Hey guys and girls! I just need other peoples opinions regarding what i consider a genuine ghost or spirit in my living room. My family often feel like we are being watched in our home, I would alway sget a strong feeling that someone is watching me late at night.....so i got into the habit of taking random photos of my front room, and well, one night i captured this, what appears to be a figure behind my sofa, and if you also look in the curtain, there appears to be another face in it. any opinions are apreciated! It just creeped me out, everyone is work believes its something unexplainable!  

77285666_598066910968122_6162647177718923264_n.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Edited by Gazo23
  • Like 1

Honest opinion?

Not a ghost.

• Thanks 1

thanks for the reply Stiff! 

just unsure as to what it could be, as there is no ornament or object there, and my family had gone to bed. i am trying to upload the full size picture, but size is to big, will need to resize. 

It could be a multitude of things but the very last thing it will be is 'paranormal'.

• Like 1

Too blurry to see anything.

My honest opinion is that it is 50+% likely to be a creepy distorted paranormal entity. You are in the best position to judge if an odd reflection or something could have caused this. 

What a complicated universe this is :o

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 2

The first picture (behind curtain) looks like a shadow of someone's head. Can't you just videotape instead of taking pictures? If happening frequently (no offense, even my junky 40$ phone records).

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

And where was you when I the photo was taken, Did you see this thing in real life or only in the photo taken?

It looks like Pharaoh Akhenaten with its long head and long fingers, if that's the thing you are talking about here lol

Looks like a stuffed toy leaning on the table.

I know for a fact that everyone has ghost in their home they need some where to live. They are only their because they not ready to go. I know of 3 bubbles or what you might call it (Dimensions) but it’s only the bubble you go to once you die. I know it has 7 but you and all of us will only know of 3 we might never make it to the 3 one but the second we will know very well maybe I shouldn’t say because the earth are controlled by death if you don’t be afraid to die than they believe that the earth would be harder to keep in check. It’s only that way because in the beginning of our creation we wasn’t taught the right way of life, because of that we are controlled with lies we are the 7th creation of human species but I can save that for another topic. You have ghost in your home just like all of us because they don’t like the way the second bubble is being operated. This will take to long to explain but the fastest way to explain it is to say remember in the Bible the passage that says the First will be last and the Last will be first that’s the case with the ghost in our homes they trying to bring forth their own community all over the earth because they are rejecting the after life of the second Bubble. Remember the first will be last and the last will be first ponder on that and you will know the (TRUTH). 

• Haha 2

I know for a fact that everyone has ghost in their home they need some where to live. They are only their because they not ready to go. I know of 3 bubbles or what you might call it (Dimensions) but it’s only the bubble you go to once you die. I know it has 7 but you and all of us will only know of 3 we might never make it to the 3 one but the second we will know very well maybe I shouldn’t say because the earth are controlled by death if you don’t be afraid to die than they believe that the earth would be harder to keep in check. It’s only that way because in the beginning of our creation we wasn’t taught the right way of life, because of that we are controlled with lies we are the 7th creation of human species but I can save that for another topic. You have ghost in your home just like all of us because they don’t like the way the second bubble is being operated. This will take to long to explain but the fastest way to explain it is to say remember in the Bible the passage that says the First will be last and the Last will be first that’s the case with the ghost in our homes they trying to bring forth their own community all over the earth because they are rejecting the after life of the second Bubble. Remember the first will be last and the last will be first ponder on that and you will know the (TRUTH). 

I was being serious but all I see in this case is dirty socks used noodle pcks and a creepy dusty black neighborhood predator curtains!!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Roccafella said:

I know for a fact that everyone has ghost in their home they need some where to live.

I need someone to come pick me up off the floor. I can't stop laughing and rolling and rolling and laughing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Roccafella said:

Bubbles?  What have you been smoking?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Roccafella said:

I was being serious but all I see in this case is dirty socks used noodle pcks and a creepy dusty black neighborhood predator curtains!!

What the hell haven you taken when you posted this?:lol:

18 hours ago, Roccafella said:

Lol...thanks for clearing all that up for us. 

So the afterlife is just as mucked up as this one. 

Figures.

High EMF readings are supposed to make you feel like someone is watching you as well as other  strange feelings, seeing things, etc - depends how high they are I believe. Probably best to have a security camera or webcam going to catch anything happening while you are not there.

13 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

High EMF readings are supposed to make you feel like someone is watching you as well as other  strange feelings, seeing things, etc - depends how high they are I believe. Probably best to have a security camera or webcam going to catch anything happening while you are not there.

Do you mean EMF or do you mean positive ions?  I may be behind the times but I think EMF has a different effect.

It could be many things in this case it feels as if it's most likely just a common shadow. 98% of what we believe is paranormal can be explained.