Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can People Really Learn to 'Speed Read'?

The Eternal Flame

Nov 30, 2019 There never seems to be enough time to read these days. With so many books and articles — especially all those shared on social media maybe even this one the ability to read faster could be a life-changer...

https://www.livescience.com/speed-reading-possible.html

Ever since I took this Evelyn Woodhead Sped Riddin' course, my riddin' has im-provved one hunert percent and also "comprenshun" has increased "won-der-full-lee". I recommend the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Riddin' course to all mah friends out there, and you tell 'em that you heard it here first on Roller Derby

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Nov 30, 2019 There never seems to be enough time to read these days. With so many books and articles — especially all those shared on social media maybe even this one the ability to read faster could be a life-changer...

https://www.livescience.com/speed-reading-possible.html

we do not need speed reading, we need to learn to manage our time, and stop doing things that waste our time and give us not much in return.

take you for example, how much time do you spend on this board?  what knowledge do you get out of it? how much time would you save, that you can spend  reading a book, if you were not posting here and creating threads? and this is probably not the only board you post at.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aztek said:

we do not need speed reading, we need to learn to manage our time, and stop doing things that waste our time and give us not much in return.

take you for example, how much time do you spend on this board?  what knowledge do you get out of it? how much time would you save, that you can spend  reading a book, if you were not posting here and creating threads? and this is probably not the only board you post at.

Its the only board i post at and i learn alot of stuff by posting on this forum...

It's possible to speed read. Just ask a law student :lol: lol.

Just not as enjoyable. 

• Haha 1