Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump... a Chump or Champ ?

Unusual Tournament

Donald Trump: is there anything sadder than a chump who thinks he’s a champ?

Oh dear. Was President Trump’s tweet of his head digitally added on to the body of Rocky Balboa/Sylvester Stallone rather too psychologically revealing? The image seemed to say everything you needed to know about Trump’s delusional self-image. Well, I say “needed”. How much does anyone need to know about any man – world leader or regular Joe – who mistakes male heft and musculature for true power?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/30/donald-trump-is-there-anything-sadder-than-a-chump-who-thinks-hes-a-champ

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

How much does anyone need to know about any man – world leader or regular Joe – who mistakes male heft and musculature for true power?

How much does anyone need to know about the whining lefties in the Guardian's complete lack of any kind of a sense of humour? Do you suspect that that picture was a joke? I expect it was. I expect whoever did it did it as a joke. And you know what, I also strongly suspect that the Amazing Donald himself knew that it was a joke, and retweeted it accordingly. :yes:

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

How much does anyone need to know about the whining lefties in the Guardian's complete lack of any kind of a sense of humour? Doeyou suspect that that picture was a joke? I expect it was. I expect whoever did it did it as a joke. And you know what, I also strongly suspect that the Amazing Donald himself knew that it was a joke, and retweeted it accordingly. :yes:

Oh so now you can speak intelligently on Trump ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Yes ! Unlike the left-wingers. 

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes ! Unlike the left-wingers. 

Really ? so its common knowledge that Trump has an oversized ego BUT according to you not in this case. Enlighten me why as to this is different to the shameless Trump brand and antics. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Really ? so its common knowledge that Trump has an oversized ego BUT according to you not in this case. Enlighten me why as to this is different to the shameless Trump brand and antics. 

I never said that :) I merely stated that I can speak intelligently about Trump. 

24 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

How much does anyone need to know about the whining lefties in the Guardian's complete lack of any kind of a sense of humour? Do you suspect that that picture was a joke? I expect it was. I expect whoever did it did it as a joke. And you know what, I also strongly suspect that the Amazing Donald himself knew that it was a joke, and retweeted it accordingly. :yes:

yes I suspect he laughed his socks off retweeting it..... and thought it would keep the spiteful kids occupied 
while he made secret plans to go to Afghanistan to visit the troops and serve up some Thanksgiving dinner... :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

let's get serious now .....

and see what Alex has to say about them....

:santa:

44 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

what do you mean 'now'? 

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Donald Trump: is there anything sadder than a chump who thinks he’s a champ?

Oh dear. Was President Trump’s tweet of his head digitally added on to the body of Rocky Balboa/Sylvester Stallone rather too psychologically revealing? The image seemed to say everything you needed to know about Trump’s delusional self-image. Well, I say “needed”. How much does anyone need to know about any man – world leader or regular Joe – who mistakes male heft and musculature for true power?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/30/donald-trump-is-there-anything-sadder-than-a-chump-who-thinks-hes-a-champ

Here is a better shirtless photo of Donald Trump.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/image-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-riding-horse-shirtless-going-viral-russia/

3 minutes ago, bee said:

Ahhhh my two favourite World Leaders at the moment - enjoying some relaxation time together...

:P

That photo is killing me, it about as funny as it gets. Did you notice the photo came from Gay Star News.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 5

Trump at a recent rally... 

"please, don't make me look bad... "

too late.... 

~

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I don’t think it was a joke, I think it was a media distraction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

What, "oh goodness me, they're about to Impeach me, I'd better post a picture of my face photoshopped* onto Sylvester Stallone's body. That'll make everyone completely forget about these largely made-up crimes that the Democrats are so desperate to get rid of me that they've now resorted to pretending to be so concerned about"? 

* did you know that the spell checker on Google chrome doesn't acknowledge the verb Photoshopped, or is it a past participle, I've never understood grammar? I suppose if it isn't a Google product it refuses to acknowledge the existence of it. Let me try .. Photoshop Well, it does Photoshop, but not the verb To photoshop. Anyway sorry, we're going off the point 

12 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I don't really care much what it was, it's very funny and everyone can always use a good laugh. :yes:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

What, "oh goodness me, they're about to Impeach me, I'd better post a picture of my face photoshopped* onto Sylvester Stallone's body. That'll make everyone completely forget about these largely made-up crimes that the Democrats are so desperate to get rid of me that they've now resorted to pretending to be so concerned about"? 

* did you know that the spell checker on Google chrome doesn't acknowledge the verb Photoshopped, or is it a past participle, I've never understood grammar? I suppose if it isn't a Google product it refuses to acknowledge the existence of it. Let me try .. Photoshop Well, it does Photoshop, but not the verb To photoshop. Anyway sorry, we're going off the point 

A little over simplified but close, it is more like, the news about me is not good and people are watching, here is something shiny for them to look at.

Look at the shiny thing. And don’t listen to anything else, I don’t like watching people from both sides of the fence falling for it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't really care much what it was, it's very funny and everyone can always use a good laugh. :yes:

I don’t really have much of a sense of humour when I feel like I am being manipulated and that is what this photo feels like to me 

• Like 3

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Trump! Living rent free in the liberal mind.

In every one’s head. It wasn’t just the Liberals distracted by this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I don’t really have much of a sense of humour when I feel like I am being manipulated and that is what this photo feels like to me 

He been doing that from the beginning it's nothing new. Everytime there is a crisis, there is always a distraction that follows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That photo is killing me, it about as funny as it gets. Did you notice the photo came from Gay Star News.

Ever read Manga/Manhua?

There is one going on called,  "The Ride on King".  It's pretty much about a shirtless Putin going to a fantasy world and beating up monsters so he can ride them.  (they call him Alexander or something in the comic)

The ones with Trump in it aren't so flattering, (Himenospia for example)

• Haha 2