Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump... a Chump or Champ ?

Unusual Tournament

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Did Trump not openly call for Russian intervention into the Clinton email and server affair? Did he not state that he's people openly meet with Russian operatives? I think he did. Trump invited trouble and then hasn't stopped crying poor me ever since. 

And that's yet another example of the anti-Trump Resistance not being able to recognize a joke!! I'd emphasize the latter in bold and italic if I could on here. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

And that's yet another example of the anti-Trump Resistance not being able to recognize a joke!! I'd emphasize the latter in bold and italic if I could on here. 

A joke is something said or done to make someone laugh. And i bet Putin was and is the only one laughing. Honestly, how can you be so sure what Trump said was a joke ? Whats so funny about inviting a foreign power to meddle in American elections ? and if so why isn't Trump still laughing ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Narrator Voice: The Russians didnt think it was a joke

Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying.

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

There are also naked ones with Trump and Putin, but this is a family forum and they are gross.

Yeah, I'll take a pass on Yaoi manga.

• Like 1

The jury may still be out on the chump / champ question, but I am sure of one thing. .  I would never want to be in a lifeboat with him when the rations run out.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

These guys want totalitarianism, when you and your friends are openly calling for the abandonment of democracy and calling for a coup to depose (in your case) your and (in Risky's case) a foreign leader, because he's not the one they wanted? :mellow:

The disturbing aspect of their stance is that they are GENUINE in their fears.  They aren't making this stuff up for comedy.  It really is fascinating in a dread sort of way.  I never imagined that the impact of media could be that deep or mind-altering.  They've lost any desire to be critical of their sources of information.  It comes down from the talking heads on CNN, MSNBC or any of the other big 3 or 4 and it is better and more trustworthy than GOSPEL...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

And what if he is reelected? Would you accept that?

Not a chance.  We will be treated to another 4 years of this hysteria because they are like children in adult bodies who can rant and scream in a more focused way.  I predict that the Senate trial will no sooner be over than another "threat to our Constitution" will be "discovered".  They truly have lost the plot and are becoming a bit wild-eyed...

13 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

ah, so you're coming right out with your preference for abolishing democracy then. That's very revealing. "There isn't time to mess about with elections and all that stuff! We have to get right of the monster now!!" So you are quite openly urging a coup then.  

Impeachment is a part of our democracy and written in to the Constitution.  It is not a coup.

If we really wanted the will of the people to be carried out, Hillary would now be president.  How about that for a sobering thought.

But no, the electoral college came to the rescue, and that is part of the Constitution too,  same as impeachment.

• Thanks 3

On 12/1/2019 at 8:11 AM, Captain Risky said:

Donald Trump: is there anything sadder than a chump who thinks he’s a champ?

Oh dear. Was President Trump’s tweet of his head digitally added on to the body of Rocky Balboa/Sylvester Stallone rather too psychologically revealing? The image seemed to say everything you needed to know about Trump’s delusional self-image. Well, I say “needed”. How much does anyone need to know about any man – world leader or regular Joe – who mistakes male heft and musculature for true power?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/30/donald-trump-is-there-anything-sadder-than-a-chump-who-thinks-hes-a-champ

Lefties triggered again

This has got to be 552-0 to Trump now low.

2 hours ago, and then said:

Not a chance.  We will be treated to another 4 years of this hysteria because they are like children in adult bodies who can rant and scream in a more focused way.  I predict that the Senate trial will no sooner be over than another "threat to our Constitution" will be "discovered".  They truly have lost the plot and are becoming a bit wild-eyed...

I predict a Trump 2nd term.

And I predict he will have the audacity to have a referendum on removing the two term limit and win that too. I only remember as far back as Reagan but Trump is the best US President I have seen so far. He goes for the popular vote (not matter how much the far-left cries about it) and he gets things done.

He has the potential to get a 3rd and 4th term too.

The reality is that as every day goes by this administration shows its lust for authoritarianism creating what will be unlimited doubt in the veracity of our elections no matter who wins. 

Bill Barr is gearing up for a major clash in his own department over the Russia probe: report

Attorney General Bill Barr does not agree with a central conclusion of the forthcoming report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz about the Russia investigation, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

As I discussed previously, Horowitz — who has gone out of his way in the past to harshly criticize President Donald Trump’s enemies — nonetheless appears ready to release a report concluding that the Russia investigation that focused on members of the Trump campaign was opened properly, according to multiple reports. It will also reportedly find some wrongdoing and sloppiness on the part of the FBI in the course of the probe, but nothing that supports the Trump theory that the whole effort was a “hoax” or a politically motivated plot from the top to bring him down.

But as the inspector general, Horowitz operates independently from Barr’s oversight, meaning both that he can’t change the investigation’s findings — and also that he won’t have any personal ownership over them. So the report suggests that DOJ is heading for a serious clash.

“[Behind] the scenes at the Justice Department, disagreement has surfaced about one of Horowitz’s central conclusions on the origins of the Russia investigation,” the Post reported. “The discord could be the prelude to a major fissure within federal law enforcement on the controversial question of investigating a presidential campaign.”

It’s not clear what public form this disagreement will take or how contentiously it will play out, but it is likely to be a stunning turn of events.

Matthew Miller, a former Justice Department spokesperson under President Barack Obama, said the potential clash was “unreal.”

“It is not uncommon for an AG to disagree with an IG finding because it is too tough on DOJ,” he said on Twitter. “I have never heard of an IG confirming the department did things correctly and an AG disputing it. Just shocking partisan behavior.”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I predict a Trump 2nd term.

And I predict he will have the audacity to have a referendum on removing the two term limit and win that too. I only remember as far back as Reagan but Trump is the best US President I have seen so far. He goes for the popular vote (not matter how much the far-left cries about it) and he gets things done.

He has the potential to get a 3rd and 4th term too.

You may be right about reelection and most likely are right about him trying to make himself emperor for life , the popular comment you made though makes me think you need to vary your news sources.

Trump wasnt even the most popular presidential candidate and its just gone downhill from there. He has a solid base of 40% or so who he caters to exclusively meaning that by definition he is not doing the popular thing.

• Like 2

The guy is a gross human being......but he needs to be on every network spreading this message

Anthony Scaramucci Hits Pro-Donald Trump Republicans With Nazi Collaborator Comparison

“Remember the Vichy Republic?” he asked host Alisyn Camerota in video Mediaite shared online. “When Hitler took over Paris and took over France, there was a Vichy group of French that were helping him administrate the French government.”

Camerota called it “a strong charge.”

“I’m not comparing anybody to Hitler,” Scaramucci replied. “I’m just suggesting that they’re falling in line in a way that is absolutely despicable as it relates to the Constitution.”

Scaramucci also accused current Republicans of “writing profiles in cowardice.”

“Five years from now, people are going to look back and say, ’OK, what were you actually thinking when you were telling those lies about Ukraine or when you were telling those lies for President Trump? What were you actually thinking?′ And there’s going to be no answer for that,” he said.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 1

All internet streaming leads to Godwin... 

~

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, third_eye said:

All internet streaming leads to Godwin... 

~

Huh? Sorry, I got distracted by the former Communications Director using an ugly backformation.

• Haha 1

Champ or Chump huh?:lol:

Macron Uses Toddler Reverse Psychology Trick to Fool Trump Into Supporting NATO

The plans include “a largely symbolic concession from Germany to save U.S. cash by spending more to pay to keep NATO’s lights on — which diplomats hope Trump will seize as a victory out of proportion with its size,” and a presentation on defense spending increases cleverly cropped to make it look like they began in 2016. (Diplomats are comfortable just blurting this out to a major newspaper because they know Trump does not read articles.) The whole trick is to choreograph an elaborate ruse in which Trump will believe he forced the allies to submit to his will and won.

Amusingly, what seems to have worked instead is Emmanuel Macron’s completely different ploy. The French president gave an interview last month decrying the “brain death” of NATO, which he said had failed to account for America’s shrinking commitment under Trump.

Trump himself has called NATO “obsolete,” openly questioned whether the U.S. would come to the defense of allies under attack (the very foundation of the alliance), and privately told aides on several occasions last year he wants to withdraw from the alliance. But the notion that somebody else would question NATO, and blame its demise on Trump, has enraged him.

And now Trump is lashing out at Macron. “NATO serves a great purpose,” he declared today. “And I hear that President Macron said NATO is ‘brain dead.’ I think that’s very insulting to a lot of different forces … When you make a statement like that, that is a very, very nasty statement to 28 — including them — 28 countries.”

Manipulating children into doing what you want by pretending to demand they do the opposite thing is a trick most parents learn to use. It usually stops working around the age of 5.

Alright everyone neeeds to work together on this one. If this tape gets in the wrong hands im afraid a certain ego may go ahead and start WW3 over all the feelings

Watch Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron Appear to Make Fun of President Trump

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Alright everyone neeeds to work together on this one. If this tape gets in the wrong hands im afraid a certain ego may go ahead and start WW3 over all the feelings

Watch Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron Appear to Make Fun of President Trump

"Two faced" :lol: 

Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced' after video surfaces of world leaders joking about him