Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-CIA sentenced for spying for China.

spartan max2

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

What about the multitude of those Argetinians that disagree? 

Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy... 

How many Argentinians live on the Falkland Islands? You reckon it's a lot, do you? :lol: My Lord.

11 minutes ago, third_eye said:

1am and you fellas have fun echoing each other... Nite nite 

Ni-night. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

Millions more of Americans demands that Trump be impeached, removed and jailed, doesn't seem to matter any do far does it? 

The polls don't support that BS and if you were honest you'd admit it.  HK isn't for sale and when those filthy jackbooted thugs finally have to crush the protesters, a la Tiananmen, your beloved commie government will have killed the goose that laid the eggs.  There's a kind of justice there, innit?

• Like 1

When you need a reason to let Police loose with violence on demonstrators... you send in folks to pose as protesters and start violence.  This then gives the police and the state the 'reason they require' to respond with violence to shut down all protesting.

This is an old well worn tactic by the elite few, who desperately and effectively use it to try to quell growing awareness and refusal of compliance in the awakening of their constituency.

eta:  Anyone else recall the revelation of this tactic during the Arab Spring uprisings?  Egypt in particular stands out.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Look at the numbers, just a little over 4 million registered, about little over 70% cast votes, a margin of a shade over 50% ... Hardly many millions was it? 

What happened to the rest of the voters? 

Were they intimidated by the government into not voting or were they terrorised into staying home and not willing to risk bodily harm against the thugs and mob violence? 

You can speculate all you want about how significant the win is, the people of Hong Kong knows the numbers and reasons... 

By the way, the thugs and mob are still at it, setting fires, disrupting the peace, attacking and beating up people that dared to question them. 

Welcome to reality.... 

~

International law? 

You mean like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, God knows how many African nations sponsored by America, South America? 

What the falk about Falklands while we're at it... 

Hong Kong is China, China determines their future, like it or not, agree or not, that's the law... International or grandma's law... 

What are the percentages for gun control in the US as it stands today? 

Doesn't work out so well for the people, by the people, of the people did it? 

You're more intelligent than that, surely you know the difference between something over a million and many millions, didn't do much good for your brand and label of democracy did it? 

~

That's how noncompulsory democracy works. At least a third of potential voters couldn't care less about politics, seeing little or no effect, one way or another, over their lives. Of, course, I understand your position. Expressing any negative opinion against the Chinese government might have serious repercussions for you. Who knows whose watching? There's no way I believe you're as stupid as you sound, sometimes. Sometimes, you just have to lay low and be a yes man.

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

How many Argentinians live on the Falkland Islands? You reckon it's a lot, do you? :lol: My Lord.

Ni-night. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

What happened to the Argentinians that lived on the Islas Malvinas do you think? 

~

6 hours ago, and then said:

The polls don't support that BS and if you were honest you'd admit it.  HK isn't for sale and when those filthy jackbooted thugs finally have to crush the protesters, a la Tiananmen, your beloved commie government will have killed the goose that laid the eggs.  There's a kind of justice there, innit?

He knows when you're naughty or nice, and he definitely knows when you've been lying, no presents for you this Christmas but it's alright, it's not really Jesus'birthday anyway... 

~

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

That's how noncompulsory democracy works. At least a third of potential voters couldn't care less about politics, seeing little or no effect, one way or another, over their lives. Of, course, I understand your position. Expressing any negative opinion against the Chinese government might have serious repercussions for you. Who knows whose watching? There's no way I believe you're as stupid as you sound, sometimes. Sometimes, you just have to lay low and be a yes man.

Anything to avoid being honest and telling the truth ain't it? 

So much for integrity and credibility, toeing the party line is all that matters for you

:lol: Of the the reasons to oppress and suppress freedom of thought and being truthful to oneself, you go and chose these thugs that are there desecrating all things sacred to democracy, both principles and property as well as the lives of the common people. 

What the five demands are is what it is, letting criminals get off free with no repercussions and suffer no culpability for not only lawlessness, wanton destructive behavior but murder too 

Utterly uncivilised much less democratic, but you Condon them, and you seek to absolve them of all wrongdoing 

Have a nice season of peace and harmony 

~

Or the five demands are about: greater voting rights, right to Assembly, and police accountability.

Just a wild guess :rolleyes: lol.

23 minutes ago, third_eye said:

What happened to the Argentinians that lived on the Islas Malvinas do you think? 

~

He knows when you're naughty or nice, and he definitely knows when you've been lying, no presents for you this Christmas but it's alright, it's not really Jesus'birthday anyway... 

~

Anything to avoid being honest and telling the truth ain't it? 

So much for integrity and credibility, toeing the party line is all that matters for you

:lol: Of the the reasons to oppress and suppress freedom of thought and being truthful to oneself, you go and chose these thugs that are there desecrating all things sacred to democracy, both principles and property as well as the lives of the common people. 

What the five demands are is what it is, letting criminals get off free with no repercussions and suffer no culpability for not only lawlessness, wanton destructive behavior but murder too 

Utterly uncivilised much less democratic, but you Condon them, and you seek to absolve them of all wrongdoing 

Have a nice season of peace and harmony 

In a real Democracy with all it's warts and flaws, I most certainly will. You live in Singapore, right? You're certainly no Malay. The only city in the world outside of China the Han are the majority. What thugs? The voters or the rioters? Remember The Long March? That's when a gang of thugs were run out China like whipped curs with their tails between their legs. One generation's thugs is another generation's heroes. Stay tuned; history is never over.

Edited by Hammerclaw

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

In a real Democracy with it's warts and flaws, I most certainly will. You live in Singapore, right? You're certainly no Malay.

Thanks for admitting to your ignorance, duly noted

~

The only city on the world outside of China the Han are the majority.

You sure you know a Han from a Tang? Never mind, I doubt you know the difference between a spring roll and a roll of spring... 

~

What thugs? The voters or the rioters. Remember The Long March? That's when a gang of thugs were run out China like whipped curs with their tails between their legs. One generations thugs is another generation's heroes. Stay tuned; history is never over.

As if you know the history of what your self delusional and propaganda addled brain is alluding to, the Long March never left China, and the running dogs were the pack doing the chasing , they ended up in Taiwan, still China too in a way but somewhat out of the way

Heroes... Yeah... Pol Pot was hero too in America's pocket... "Daniel Boone... "

Wow ....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_United_States_support_for_the_Khmer_Rouge#Undisputed_US_support

The U.S. provided millions of dollars of annual food aid to 20,000-40,000 Khmer Rouge insurgents in Khmer Rouge bases in Thailand. The aid was managed by an organization that the U.S. established in the U.S. embassy in Bangkok called the Kampuchean Emergency Group (KEG) staffed by U.S. Central Intelligence Agency personnel and headed by Michael Eiland, whose job entailed interpreting satellite surveillance photos of Cambodia, and who had been operations officer of a U.S. commando reconnaissance unit code-named “Daniel Boone" and later was appointed U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency chief in charge of the Southeast Asia Region.[24]

~

REMINDER.....

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members

I am over posters not being able to communicate effectively.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Thanks for admitting to your ignorance, duly noted

~

You sure you know a Han from a Tang? Never mind, I doubt you know the difference between a spring roll and a roll of spring... 

~

As if you know the history of what your self delusional and propaganda addled brain is alluding to, the Long March never left China, and the running dogs were the pack doing the chasing , they ended up in Taiwan, still China too in a way but somewhat out of the way

Heroes... Yeah... Pol Pot was hero too in America's pocket... "Daniel Boone... "

Wow ....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_United_States_support_for_the_Khmer_Rouge#Undisputed_US_support

~

Excellent. I'm glad I'm affording you the opportunity to bolster your loyalist credentials. Wouldn't want you to lose you internet privileges with any wrong posting. 

Excellent. I'm glad I'm affording you the opportunity to bolster your loyalist credentials. Wouldn't want you to lose you internet privileges with any wrong posting. 

Carry on demonstrating your ignorance, it pleases me... 

:lol:

~

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Carry on demonstrating your ignorance, it pleases me... 

~

Knock it off, before our kismet comes crashing down on us.

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Knock it off, before our kismet comes crashing down on us.

Nahhhhh... It's the season for forgiving misgivings... 

:D

~

oh OK, dammit I lost track of time, I gotta get to work... 

~

Edited by third_eye
Laughed too hard

Just now, third_eye said:

Nahhhhh... It's the season for forgiving misgivings... 

:D

~

I'm honoring the request of a gentlewoman, best you do the same. 

• Like 1

I'm honoring the request of a gentlewoman, best you do the same. 

Note the edit... 

I always do my best for the best... 

~