Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
stephen2011990

Exorcism Needed

stephen2011990

Hi

I really need help! I've had a nasty spirit around me for about 3 years and it's come to the point were I need to remove them asap. Let me give you the short story. I had a reading with a psychic many years ago and they summoned a person from the spirit world who claimed they knew me. I'm not gonna get into detail about what was said on the psychics part because I'd be here all day, but somebody came into my life from the spirit world and started attacking me. My house experiences banging noises and frequent temperature drops, and bad smells. I've taken many photos of the spirit, and in my opinion they are 100% demonic. I've contacted many Mediums and once I told them what was in my house they didn't want to get involved, because demons was not what they deal with in most house clearings. I was told to contact the Christian Church, which I did. Firstly, the Church Of England came and couldn't remove whoever is in my house. I then contacted the Catholic Church and they sent a priest and he preformed an exorcism on my house. Unfortunately, this exorcism failed to remove any spirit/demon from my house. I've been searching ever since then for a Medium that can successfully preform an exorcism and remove any spirit from my house. I'm not having any luck finding anyone. Most the Mediums in my area have been contacted and refused to do anything for me. Which doesn't leave me with many options. I've also contacted my local Spiritualist Church and they don't offer exorcisms. So that's why I'm here. I'm out of ideas! Anyone know what I can do? Any way to get better Google search results?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Desertrat56
8 minutes ago, stephen2011990 said:

Hi

I really need help! I've had a nasty spirit around me for about 3 years and it's come to the point were I need to remove them asap. Let me give you the short story. I had a reading with a psychic many years ago and they summoned a person from the spirit world who claimed they knew me. I'm not gonna get into detail about what was said on the psychics part because I'd be here all day, but somebody came into my life from the spirit world and started attacking me. My house experiences banging noises and frequent temperature drops, and bad smells. I've taken many photos of the spirit, and in my opinion they are 100% demonic. I've contacted many Mediums and once I told them what was in my house they didn't want to get involved, because demons was not what they deal with in most house clearings. I was told to contact the Christian Church, which I did. Firstly, the Church Of England came and couldn't remove whoever is in my house. I then contacted the Catholic Church and they sent a priest and he preformed an exorcism on my house. Unfortunately, this exorcism failed to remove any spirit/demon from my house. I've been searching ever since then for a Medium that can successfully preform an exorcism and remove any spirit from my house. I'm not having any luck finding anyone. Most the Mediums in my area have been contacted and refused to do anything for me. Which doesn't leave me with many options. I've also contacted my local Spiritualist Church and they don't offer exorcisms. So that's why I'm here. I'm out of ideas! Anyone know what I can do? Any way to get better Google search results?

It sounds like your first mistake was going to a psychic.  Maybe you need to start educating yourself and empowering yourself.  Others do not control this kind of thing in your life, you do. 

Find someone to train you to be self empowered.  I think this episode in your life is an indication that you are way too dependent on others for things you need to provide for yourself.  If you go to a psychic for "help" in anything then you are letting someone else make your decisions for you, run your life etc.  It is not different than joining a cult or religion to have someone else tell you how to think.  You, only YOU have the power to take care of this.

If it means going to a mental health professional, do it, if it means learning some kind of magick to get your mind back, do it.  When you are finally empowered you will understand that this was your doing and only you can undo it, what ever "it" is.  Not for me to say, nor for me to say your are in need of mental health help, only that you are in need of taking responsibility for yourself and finding help to do that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

sci-nerd
1 hour ago, stephen2011990 said:

Hi

Hi, and welcome to UM.

Your experiences could be related to a psychosis or even schizophrenia. You should see a psychiatrist and rule that out before jumping to a supernatural conclusion.

• Like 2

Desertrat56
5 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Hi, and welcome to UM.

Your experiences could be related to a psychosis or even schizophrenia. You should see a psychiatrist and rule that out before jumping to a supernatural conclusion.

There is also the possibility of chemical (biological) imbalances, why jump immediately to psychiatrist?  Have you ever been to one and if so did they help you or just put you on drugs?

A lot of insurances don't allow you to just go to a psychiatrist anyway, you have to have the biological work up first and then the recommendation from an MD. 

@stephen2011990  I did forget to mention you need to prove that you do not have any brain chemical issue before you start down the path of psychiatric or self help books.

• Like 4

sci-nerd

That too @Desertrat56. He should start by going to his doctor. He can then evaluate what examinations are needed.

• Like 4

Hammerclaw

Bagpipes, played while drunk, works every time.

• Haha 7

Piney
2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Bagpipes, played while drunk, works every time.

Except when your neighbor's a cop. 

• Haha 5

Manwon Lender
11 hours ago, stephen2011990 said:

Hi

I would go back to the Catholic Church and sit down with a priest and talk about what's happening. Tell them what has been done up to this point, talking with some one who will listen may be very helpful. Then ask him to come back and check out your house. For anything to work you must beleive that it is going to work, empower yourself and tell whatever is there to leave.

Welcome to the forum

• Like 1

jypsijemini

I witnessed my parents doing this in every house we moved into, and I've carried the practice on but in my own way:

You need to set your intention and boundaries in a home, especially if you believe in the possibility of the paranormal and supernatural.

Every house I move into, I walk through every room and loudly demand that anything with negative energy or intentions needs to leave immediately, it is not welcome and no longer has power over this space. I give absolutely no thought to the entity being upset by this. My words are in that moment are the only truth that I will accept. There is no alternative.

I've had plenty of questionable experiences in my homes. One that 'they' particularly enjoy is playing with smoke detectors. It happens so often that I tend to put it down to my own energy and frequency setting it off, not necessarily spirits or a haunting. The device pings are always off-beat and irregular - even happening with hard-wired devices. I'm completely open to the idea that I'm just noticing a series of coincidences on a regular basis - that maybe my observations are just a product of my openness to the unknown.

But I wouldn't completely discredit dreams, visions and intuitive feelings as mere imagination. I've experienced visions of the future on two separate occasions.

The first time it happened, I went into a trance (not unconscious sleep) where I saw a X intersection in a particular suburb that I was familiar with. I witnessed a red vehicle getting T-boned in the middle of the intersection, and then I came to. The very next day my partner and I spontaneously decided to visit this same suburb to go shopping. I thought nothing of it, completely unaware that my vision had just become reality. As we neared the intersection from my vision, we noticed that it had all been blocked off and there in the middle was a red vehicle that had been T-boned.

The second time it happened was the night before I was due to go drift triking (an extreme downhill sport). My intuition was screaming! It was if my right ankle was aching and stiff, like it had been broken - but only in my mind. I wasn't feeling any physical sensation but it's like my mind was telling me there was something very wrong. I took this to mean that if I rode my drift trike the next day, I'd break my ankle. The feeling refused to leave me, it just got worse. I hit the hill once, slower than usual and very cautiously - and knew that I had to call it quits for the rest of the day. Even with that decision, the feeling refused to subside. I drove the 'chase car' behind the other trikers as they spent the rest of the day riding flat-chat down the hill until it happened. My partner at the time somehow managed to wedge both his feet under the rear PVC-covered blown go-kart tires of his trike, breaking multiple bones in his foot. I realised that my premonition was very real - but that I had mistaken it for an injury I might sustain. I have the uncontrollable gift of foresight that also covers people I'm close to - not just myself and my experiences.

And although I wouldn't throw this in the same basket, my intuition also told me when I was being cheated on. I had this unshakable, horrible gut feeling for days about a guy that I'd been seeing for a couple months. At the time, I had no reason to believe that he was betraying me - but I knew something was wrong. We'd been telling each other we loved each other, I'd met his family and he was about to meet mine. Everything seemed peachy. He took me out to enjoy his favourite snorkelling spots, I'd met his best friend. I was letting down my guard and allowing myself to become increasingly attached - but my feelings were setting off serious alarm bells. I decided to do a little social media investigating. It became apparent that he wasn't as attached or committed as he claimed to be. He enjoyed perving and contacting other women way more than he enjoyed my company and affection. My intuition had picked up on this way before I had any reason to suspect it. I was able to cut him off before I got seriously hurt.

I've learned that my intuition can be trusted and relied on. When I start to fear something, all I need to do is switch my focus to how my body is feeling about it. Majority of the time, I'll know just based on whatever my body communicates to me. If I don't get that horrid gut feeling, usually everything is fine. If my body feels uneasy or sick when presented with the suspicion, I know to look into it further to find evidence or proof.

Getting back to the point: if you really feel like something is very wrong in your home, you're allowed to trust your instincts. You may be the only one experiencing this but it is real enough for you. Some of the other comments are also correct - don't allow it to have absolute power over you. And don't doubt yourself - if there IS something present and it has decided to mess around with you, it might show that your power and energy is attractive to these beings because it is so strong. I believe that people with powerful abilities experience these things, not so much the 'weak', vulnerable and sceptical. Which also makes it plausible that only the open-minded experience such things because they've considered paranormal contact as a real possibility - making any educated person wonder whether it's real or not.

But to echo @Desertrat56, it's not wise to succumb to the idea that someone else has more insight or power over your life, your future and your circumstances than you do. Very rarely will you find a psychic or medium that is authentic and means well. Most of the time, they're just using their own intuition, assumptions, personal beliefs and even guesses to construct your reading. Especially if they're 'contacting the other side' or predicting your future. I've done many card readings for other people and eventually, I abandoned it because it was no different to giving them my heartfelt, honest advice. I had just been using cards to trigger and initiate the topics to cover. Maybe it was all based on intention which manifested the right cards into the reading - but it was unnecessary. It makes people believe moreso in the cards and the psychic's abilities than the belief in the messages being imparted to them. And likewise with holding the belief that only a religious or spiritual person is able to release these energies from your home - what makes you inferior to them? Why do you consider yourself incapable of achieving such a task? They themselves do not believe in their own ability! So why keep seeking them out in the hope that you'll find someone brave and gifted enough to exorcise your home for you?

All matter, all life, all existence is energy. Envision the energy you believe is powerful enough to release yourself and your home from these paranormal experiences. Imagine your own protection. Guard yourself from any attacks that you fear might happen when you attempt to do this. And then focus on confident, empowering thoughts of your own ability to expel this energy from coming into contact with you and your environment. Believe it. See it. Feel it. Do it. Overcome the fear and take control.

• Like 2

Rlyeh

I charge 199.99 per hour.

• Haha 2

Piney
5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

AU or US? 

openozy

As said you are wasting your time relying on Priests and religion if your intent isn't there.All you have to do is tell it to f--- off,but you have to mean it with all your heart and keep telling it until this leaves you.Evil dwells in all our minds,just don't let it take over you.

• Like 1

Rlyeh
24 minutes ago, Piney said:

AU or US? 

AU

Piney
16 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

AU

So your rate is $9.95 US......OK, just wanted to get that straight. :tu:

• Haha 2

'Walt' E. Kurtz
53 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Zimbabwe dollar? ;-)

• Like 1

joc
21 hours ago, stephen2011990 said:

I really need help! I've had a nasty spirit around me for about 3 years and it's come to the point were I need to remove them asap.

Maybe you just need to make friends with your nasty spirit.  Stop being so negative.  You can start by calling it a Loving, Caring Spirit.  Leave it some cookies and milk at night to show it you care.  Take it for a walk around the block...introduce it to some of your friends...but remember to introduce it as your Loving, Caring Spirit.

Spirits are like dogs...they just want to please their masters.  Once you have convinced the spirit you really care about it...invite it to have a drink of wine with you.  Share some crackers and cheese.  Spirits love cheese.  Then...after the bottle is empty...accidentally...drop a small piece of cheese into the bottle.  Then tell your spirit friend what you did and ask the spirit to retrieve the cheese.  It will...and then whomp that cork down on the bottle fast!  Dispose of said bottle in the trash and your problem is solved.

Please let me know how that worked out for you.  Thanks!  :)

• Haha 1