Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HollyWeird

jypsijemini

The whole thing is illustrated by the recent Epstein fiasco. If he had lived to tell his tale, then so many high rollers would have been implicated, including probably British royalty and famous movie and TV stars. Now he is dead (by whatever means) we can forget all about it as far as investigations go. People will forget about the whole thing very soon and I guess the FBI will not look into it either.

I believe UKs Jill Dando died on the steps of her apartment because she dared to suggest there was a pedophile ring at the BBC, and what has been done to resolve the Jimmy Saville issue... absolutely nothing because you cannot have the same people investigating who are also perpetrating the crime. The good folks are not high enough in the right organisations to push it through. Even the papers like the Guardian do not continue to investigate the pedophiles. I believe these 'facilities' are offered to all the foreign dignitories who visit every country.

The corruption is so pervasive. Wherever you start to investigate, the web of implications very soon will grow to become unmanagably large. Maybe we start with the priests of the Church ?

In Hollywood there are so many people who are desperate to make it, that they are willing to do almost anything to advance themselves and so it starts from there. There will always be people who will take advantage of those vulnerable folk, and it seems there will always be some sick **ck who wants to molest our kids.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Video posted yesterday.  Sounds like things are getting real in the land of make-believe.

Everything is connected:

I used to live out that way. Laurel Canyon. The locals even think something is up. I'd hear all kinds of conspiracy theories from the locals. Merlin's wand was made out of holly wood. Social mores. I've heard it all. I used to go hiking around there and would run into some interesting characters.

Truth of the matter is...money buys things. There are indeed many pedophiles working in Hollywood (a tactical probably), and some of them have kept in the game a long time. People get figured out, though. In the end, people who want to do drugs will do drugs and will find the money to do so. People who want to molest children are going to figure out ways to satisfy that itch as despicable as that is. Some people just want to be actors or musicians because they are passionate about it. Hollywood is a messy cross section of the industry.

Edited by Skulduggery

21 hours ago, Skulduggery said:

I used to live out that way. Laurel Canyon. The locals even think something is up. I'd hear all kinds of conspiracy theories from the locals. Merlin's wand was made out of holly wood. Social mores. I've heard it all. I used to go hiking around there and would run into some interesting characters.

Truth of the matter is...money buys things. There are indeed many pedophiles working in Hollywood (a tactical probably), and some of them have kept in the game a long time. People get figured out, though. In the end, people who want to do drugs will do drugs and will find the money to do so. People who want to molest children are going to figure out ways to satisfy that itch as despicable as that is. Some people just want to be actors or musicians because they are passionate about it. Hollywood is a messy cross section of the industry.

That is true, but money and fame create an ego in these people which leads to them feeling inadvisable.  

• Like 1