Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Leaves NATO Conference in a huff

ExpandMyMind

26 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Trump is single-handedly destroying foreign policy that the US has spent 70 years building. It's astounding. I'll bet Putin is walking about with a constant smile on his face. Whether deliberately or just as the most Useful Idiot to ever have existed, almost everything Trump does is exactly what Russia wants.

I 100% percent agree with this. Putin wants to slice the U.S. from NATO. Whether it's to leave the U.S. open or make his own mutual defense pact is still up in the air.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Even Boris Johnson tried his hardest to avoid the muppet.

Don't insult muppets! Trump is a bad caricature from 'Little Britain USA'. 

• Haha 2

Great President.  Probably best president ever.  So good.  Perfect.  And Trudeau, most two faced.  Greatest two face of all time.  perfect two face.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

43 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Melania wouldn't mind seeing ALL of his faces i'm sure...

You must be a billionaire to ride this ride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

Trump's actual comment. Oh, boy, you can't write this stuff. The guy is comedy gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I was astounded when Trump, at a recent press conference ,over there I guess, was asked about global warming.  He blubbered something about crystal clear water and clean air, and then went on to blubber something about nuclear proliferation.    He made absolutely NO sence.

I think the word " global" may have confused him ?   

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

But Trump has decimated that in under one term.

the reality is that Trump has probably saved the world from serious military conflict that a Hillary Clinton
Presidency would have plunged the West into.... before the election she was upping the ante
in the Middle East with Russia... particularly in Syria....

I don't know if Trump can do it... but he is the Commander in Chief..

Maybe he should temporarily suspend America's involvement in NATO... and take America's money
out of it...

If they can't respect America.... and disrespecting the President is disrespecting the country...
perhaps they should see how they get on without it's money for a while... 

I would like to hear what Trump has to say about why he left before making a judgement about it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, bee said:

disrespecting the President is disrespecting the country...

So you're saying Trump spent 8 years disrespecting America while Obama was in office? And yet think he should be president huh? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

56 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Trump's actual comment. Oh, boy, you can't write this stuff. The guy is comedy gold.

I wish 'Not the Nine O'Clock News' was still around. Just think of what they could of done with him. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

I 100% percent agree with this. Putin wants to slice the U.S. from NATO. Whether it's to leave the U.S. open or make his own mutual defense pact is still up in the air.

Agreed, but thats just the half of it imho.. he is hastening the fall of the dollar as the worlds reserve currency as well. When that domino falls, chances are the whole House crumbles, especially given the state of that House.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bee said:

the reality is that Trump has probably saved the world from serious military conflict that a Hillary Clinton
Presidency would have plunged the West into.... before the election she was upping the ante
in the Middle East with Russia... particularly in Syria....

I don't know if Trump can do it... but he is the Commander in Chief..

Maybe.  It is hard to guess might- have-beens.   Hillary would have probably pushed harder against Russia.  They may or may not have backed down.

China and Russia grow stronger and bolder.  Will we do what is needed to match them and keep them in check, or will the West diminish in the world?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So you're saying Trump spent 8 years disrespecting America while Obama was in office? And yet think he should be president huh? 

This is starting to remind me of back when people were RIGHTLY speaking out against invading Iraq under false pretenses were being slammed for being "unpatriotic"

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Agreed, but thats just the half of it imho.. he is hastening the fall of the dollar as the worlds reserve currency as well. When that domino falls, chances are the whole House crumbles, especially given the state of that House.

OPEC decides to stop using the American dollar, watch everything crumble. That's one of the reasons the Americans kiss up to the Saudis.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If they can't respect America.... and disrespecting the President is disrespecting the country...

Dangerous statement imho, the president is not America.. and America is not the president.

Disrespecting the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, would be much, much closer to disrespecting America.

And if Im not mistaken, these have been hollowed out by every single president since the last couple of decades.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bee said:

Thanks @Phaeton80   I missed this...

This is one of the most dangerous statements ever and Ben Franklin even warned about this.......

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

OPEC decides to stop using the American dollar, watch everything crumble. That's one of the reasons the Americans kiss up to the Saudis.

Now to suck up the BRICS.... 

~

[00.02:21]

~

1 day ago · Hong Kong (CNN ) Russia switched on an enormous gas pipeline to China worth billions of dollars Monday, ...

~

2 days ago · Dubbed “the contract of the century” by Russian gas group Gazprom, the $55bn deal with China's oil and

~

Hardly a whisper or a whimper... 

~

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Dangerous statement imho, the president is not America.. and America is not the president.

Disrespecting the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, would be much, much closer to disrespecting America.

And if Im not mistaken, these have been hollowed out by every single president since the last couple of decades.

At the level being talked about here.... a NATO Summit....
I think it's fair to say that disrespecting the President (within the parameters of the meeting)
is disrespecting America... 

but the so called hot mic 'incident' is just being used and hyped up by the Mind Control Media  
to embarrass Trump cus that's what they do... that's part of their agenda...  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

At the level being talked about here.... a NATO Summit....
I think it's fair to say that disrespecting the President (within the parameters of the meeting)
is disrespecting America... 

but the so called hot mic 'incident' is just being used and hyped up by the Mind Control Media  
to embarrass Trump cus that's what they do... that's part of their agenda...  

They aren't very bright, let alone politic if they allowed themselves the luxury of openly dissing him.  They'll discover that, up close and personal in the days and weeks ahead.  If the most powerful EU nation in NATO is willingly doing critical business with Russia then I'd say the need for NATO for western Europe just isn't there any longer. I'm pretty sure the Poles and Ukrainians would welcome the  troops and infrastructure - and the economic footprint they bring.  Let the Germans and French pay 100% of their perceived defense expenditure needs and let's see how long their citizens stay happy with the arrangement.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe.  It is hard to guess might- have-beens.   Hillary would have probably pushed harder against Russia.  They may or may not have backed down.

China and Russia grow stronger and bolder.  Will we do what is needed to match them and keep them in check, or will the West diminish in the world?

It's true that you can't prove a negative and what MIGHT have happened but Hillary Clinton
is more of a warmonger than Trump (on the evidence thus far)

Without the shenanigans of the Globalists / Deep State working in the US - I think America and China
and Russia could get on a lot better.... certainly America and Russia could... 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, third_eye said:
Russia switched on an enormous gas pipeline to China worth billions of dollars Monday, ...

Let's ask Ukrainians how long it takes for Mother Russia to turn it OFF for political reasons, shall we?

16 minutes ago, and then said:

They aren't very bright, let alone politic if they allowed themselves the luxury of openly dissing him.  They'll discover that, up close and personal in the days and weeks ahead.  If the most powerful EU nation in NATO is willingly doing critical business with Russia then I'd say the need for NATO for western Europe just isn't there any longer. I'm pretty sure the Poles and Ukrainians would welcome the  troops and infrastructure - and the economic footprint they bring.  Let the Germans and French pay 100% of their perceived defense expenditure needs and let's see how long their citizens stay happy with the arrangement.

yeah it's like..... DUH.......... don't they know by now that EVERYTHING they say on the podium
or in a huddle having a little gossip is going to be recorded - 

FFS.... everything a regular citizen says in the vicinity of a mobile phone is recorded but these
are World Leaders at a NATO Summit... :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

yeah it's like..... DUH.......... don't they know by now that EVERYTHING they say on the podium
or in a huddle having a little gossip is going to be recorded - 

FFS.... everything a regular citizen says in the vicinity of a mobile phone is recorded but these
are World Leaders at a NATO Summit... :rolleyes:

I think they're just allowing themselves the pride that comes from being passive-aggressive.  It will cost them though.  God, they hate him... :w00t:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Jerry is excited to be dating a woman named Lois, the same name as Lois Lane, as it gives him ample opportunity to do Superman impersonations. Lois works for Duncan Meyer, his high school rival. In a track race in ninth grade, Jerry got an inadvertent head start that nobody noticed and won by a wide margin. He became a legend, but Duncan always suspected him of getting a head start, since he had outraced Jerry several times before. Lois arranges lunch at Monk's with her, Jerry, and Duncan; realizing that Lois doesn't believe his claim that he legitimately won the race, he asks George to turn up at Monk's, pretend he has not seen Jerry since high school, and back up his winning story. Duncan is unconvinced, and demands that Jerry race him again, even threatening to fire Lois if he declines. Duncan calls up everyone from high school to come out for the race, and Jerry gets worried the legend will die. As the race is about to begin, Kramer's car backfires; Jerry (and the watching crowd) mistakes that for the starting pistol, while Duncan waits for the real gun, giving Jerry another head start. Jerry wins the race, again by a wide margin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_(Seinfeld)

trump-superman-287x300.jpg