Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Leaves NATO Conference in a huff

ExpandMyMind

49 minutes ago, and then said:

Let's ask Ukrainians how long it takes for Mother Russia to turn it OFF for political reasons, shall we?

Before or after Trump gets impeached, or not? 

~

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

Hardly a whisper or a whimper... 

It was on NHK this morning. :tu:

• Thanks 1

This whole thing is looking like a CIA / Deep State hit piece.... where they have waited to get something,
anything that they can use to further create a wedge between Trump and other world leaders....

and then they got a little thing that was edited and blown up by their faithful Media to be a big thing and
disseminated around the world.... to embarrass Trump... and try to weaken him as US leader..

But the other three... Macron, Trudeau and Johnson were also used by the creators of the hit piece and
I don't think they are happy with that - I expect the fact that Johnson was stood there at that time was a
 bonus for the Poisonous Press and their Masters... so they could take a sneering swipe at him as well....
to try and weaken him during his election campaign... because Johnson is at this exact moment in time
standing in the way of the Globalists engineering to put an end to Brexit...

Macron was especially annoyed by the looks of it and it's telling how this edited? clip found it's way
to the World's Media.... who must have been salivating like hungry hyenas waiting to tear into their prey...

oh and another bonus for the Globalists in their little vignette - Princess Anne is there.....but they only
showed a tantalizing little peek at her as she moves forward.... I think the Globalist are keen to
destroy the Royal Family as well as Trump and Brexit... because it weakens the Historic British Culture
making way for the New World Order they have planned for us all... decisions being made completely
outside the democratic process.....

Source Daily Mail

In the video from the reception, which appears to be edited, Trudeau and the other leaders are seen chuckling about Trump while Princess Anne watches on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macron raged that the video - said to be captured by freelance cameraman Andy Laurence and handed to broadcasters by Nato - had surfaced at all and refused to be pressed on the gossip which was caught on hot-mic.

The French premier said: 'I am not going to comment on stolen videos. That video wasn't supposed to be filmed in that room.'

Edited by bee
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, bee said:

yeah it's like..... DUH.......... don't they know by now that EVERYTHING they say on the podium
or in a huddle having a little gossip is going to be recorded - 

FFS.... everything a regular citizen says in the vicinity of a mobile phone is recorded but these
are World Leaders at a NATO Summit... :rolleyes:

Kinda reminds of the 'grab 'em by the pony' remark, doesnt it.

• Like 3

I don't think he left in a Huff ? 

I'm SURE he left in Air Force One ? :P 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Kinda reminds of the 'grab 'em by the pony' remark, doesnt it.

Indeed it does ...

the difference being that those recorded and edited remarks taken from a private conversation
that happened a decade ago and not during a NATO Summit.. and we didn't know the extent of 
the data gathering then... (pre Snowden whistleblowing)

but there must have been desperation to come up with something to try and nobble Trump during
his election campaign and presumably that was the best they could come up with that targeted
the female vote......... it caused a kerfuffle as was intended but he still won..

4 minutes ago, bee said:

Indeed it does ...

the difference being that those recorded and edited remarks taken from a private conversation
that happened a decade ago and not during a NATO Summit.. and we didn't know the extent of 
the data gathering then... (pre Snowden whistleblowing)

but there must have been desperation to come up with something to try and nobble Trump during
his election campaign and presumably that was the best they could come up with that targeted
the female vote......... it caused a kerfuffle as was intended but he still won..

Bee, come on. Its utterly obvious youre wielding double standards here.

You scoff Trudeau for not being smart enough to realize everything is recorded, Trump has been found lacking in exactly that context, voicing unimaginably shameful, implicating statements.

You lament the heads of state 'disrespecting' Trump and therefor America, while Trump has done nothing but disrespect, bully other heads of state, like no president before him.. ever.

Its quite clear you, and those liking your input here are fans of this man, regarding him as 'their man' and will rationalise almost everything he does, doesnt do, or says. This is irrational, and dangerous to boot.

Disclaimer: please dont project me as a supporter of any (other) political player and/or nation because I do not support, even oppose your champion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just remember, as the usual nutjobs keep telling us, Trump has made the world respect America again. 

Sure... 

• Like 2

Boris will be panicking - Trump just as likely as not to land in the US, contemplate on what has happened, decide every time he comes to the UK he his made into a laughing stock and conclude - NO UK Trade Deal on my watch.

• Like 1

This has already been exposed as fake news people.

Trump did 20 press conferences yesterday and decided he couldn't do another. He is even on film saying that he bets the news will start lying about him not doing anymore and going home. He is in a good mood and laughing about it.

He also said the Canadian PM was basically being a cry baby at being told he needed to be spending 2% GDP on his countries armed forces.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Bee, come on. Its utterly obvious youre wielding double standards here.

You scoff Trudeau for not being smart enough to realize everything is recorded, Trump has been found lacking in exactly that context, voicing unimaginably shameful, implicating statements.

There is a difference between a NATO Summit a couple of days ago and a private conversation 10 years ago..
Anyway looking at it a bit closer it turns out (IMO) it was a fabricated, edited, malicious little operation
that blew a mole hill into a mountain.. even the way it was edited to give us glimpses of Princess Anne 
was actually funny... 

re the bolded... perhaps I'm just not a prude... but a couple of grown men having a private conversation
where remarks were made, in essence, talking about how some women throw themselves at the rich
and powerful and famous and will use sex to try and hook them... will let them '''grab them'''' etc....
well that doesn't send me into a self righteous faint...some women DO try to bed famous men and WILL let
them do pretty much anything if they can get into their world and wallet...

Don't know if it still happens but years ago there were 'Groupies'... young women who followed bands
around and would try to have sex with them... 

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

You lament the heads of state 'disrespecting' Trump and therefor America, while Trump has done nothing but disrespect, bully other heads of state, like no president before him.. ever.

Its quite clear you, and those liking your input here are fans of this man, regarding him as 'their man' and will rationalise almost everything he does, doesnt do, or says. This is irrational, and dangerous to boot.

Disclaimer: please dont project me as a supporter of any (other) political player and/or nation because I do not support, even oppose your champion.

I have no idea why you put that disclaimer in... and what you thought I might say..
Clearly I do support Trump... I feel protective towards him because I think he has been
treated EXTREMELY unfairly and it IS like a witch hunt... I don't like that...
I see Trump and the Ukraine President Zelensky as coming from the same cloth..
outside the professional political elite and getting into the top job because there is
a need for leaders who aren't puppets to Covert Agendas that are being foisted on the
General Population... 

Trump is an antidote to the oppressive, insulting mind control that we have to put up with
where politicians behave like stage actors.... having a script and having to stick to it..
(more or less) - 

• Like 1

Damn.. A woman rationalising the phrases:

• "I moved on her like a b****, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)
  • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

He probably meant 'Groupies' when talking about 'she was married' and 'beautiful women', am I right? Sweet jesus.

Trump is attacked by the media, but that doesnt tell me anything about his motivations, his benefactors, or his agenda. The only thing that tells me is that it seems to (attempt to) reconfirm his 'outsider' role, confirmed by the very media outlets who are controlled by thesame people who stand to gain from his utterly, extremely Zionist inclinations - as well as foreign policy. His actions tell a different tale, championing Wallstreet as well as Israel.. further seeding chaos & wholesale destabilization in the ME, as well as the South Americas.

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

This has already been exposed as fake news people.

Trump did 20 press conferences yesterday and decided he couldn't do another. He is even on film saying that he bets the news will start lying about him not doing anymore and going home. He is in a good mood and laughing about it.

He also said the Canadian PM was basically being a cry baby at being told he needed to be spending 2% GDP on his countries armed forces.

I said yesterday that I wanted to see what Trump had to say about it all before I made a judgement
on the situation...

so thanks for that..

the media and the people trying to ostracize and bring down Trump with their sneering, spiteful little
games... are just beyond the pail - 

the trouble is that this latest little vignette has now been bored into the collective consciousness and those
vulnerable to the psychological operation will be lapping it up.... falling for it hook line and sinker...
they want to believe all the bad things about him because they want to think they are superior to him...
they love to scoff and mock and add to the horrible cloud of negativity that his detractors create...
like Dark Artists working on a canvas with Dark Forces...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Damn.. A woman rationalising the phrases:

He probably meant 'Groupies' when talking about 'she was married' and 'beautiful women', am I right? Sweet jesus.

Trump is attacked by the media, but that doesnt tell me anything about his motivations, his benefactors, or his agenda. The only thing that tells me is that it seems to (attempt to) reconfirm his 'outsider' role, confirmed by the very media outlets who are controlled by thesame people who stand to gain from his utterly, extremely Zionist inclinations - as well as foreign policy. His actions tell a different tale, championing Wallstreet as well as Israel.. further seeding chaos & wholesale destabilization in the ME, as well as the South Americas.

life's not black and white.... and politics is a dirty game.... Trump has entered the belly of the monster
and the monster is trying to destroy him because he isn't ''''one of them''''
He's a conservative not a revolutionary... ie he wants to conserve and build on what is... not sweep
away everything and revolutionize the country he is leading..

and he has to work with the institutions etc that are already established.... like the military....
and Wall Street... but he can put his own stamp on it and try to  exist with them and work
with them... he has no choice... he is just one man ... but he can try and do things his way as
well and lead -  like he has been...

As for the stuff that was recorded and plastered all over the world's media - what you quoted..
that's probably VERY tame compared to what could be revealed from other high profile people's
PRIVATE conversations... but so long as they are 'behaving themselves' and not stepping out
of line and not going against the Deep State lot.... their private conversations will remain private..

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

You sound like a stuck record Bee. This man has been part of the establishment since the day he was born. If he isnt 'one of them' (who is 'them', anyway?), why is he seeding his admin with neocons, Wallstreet envoys under the guise / narrative of 'draining the swamp'? Why is he continuing the ME warmongering like all others before him, with even more agression (Syria, Iran)? Why is he favouring the Wallstreet corporations with a passion? Why does he make Obama look like a raging 'anti Semite' with his unprecedented, immoral pro Zionist policies?

The only aspect which would support your mantra ( Trump has entered the belly of the monster and the monster is trying to destroy him because he isn't ''''one of them' ) is the MSM.. The main pillars of which are owned by people who stand to gain from the 'outsider role' narrative. The MSM is politicized, completely dependent instead of independend.. and that weapon is not only used to promote certain subjects / narratives / individuals.. but also used to attack thesame, if it furthers a certain cause, strengthens a certain narrative. And imho, you have fallen for that narrative hook, line and sinker.

Logic would dictate the chance of a true Peoples Champion floating to the top of the ballots in the present state of affairs is negligable, impossible even. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RAyMO said:

Boris will be panicking - Trump just as likely as not to land in the US, contemplate on what has happened, decide every time he comes to the UK he his made into a laughing stock and conclude - NO UK Trade Deal on my watch.

Sadly, no. Trump is not making decisions and his handlers won't allow him to spoil further their half-composted but still active Brexit.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, and then said:

I think they're just allowing themselves the pride that comes from being passive-aggressive.  It will cost them though.  God, they hate him... :w00t:

They don't hate him. They despise him.

If someone could somehow explain the difference to Trump, he'd probably cry even harder. 

All his other faults aside, Trump is hilariously disoriented and unable to understand how anything works, let alone NATO. 

So it's not just 'them' that are laughing at Trump, it's everyone sane that is laughing both at that caricature and you, who voted for that. 

• Like 3

Well to be fair, if Id have to choose between Hillary and Trump.. it would have been Trump (you know, 'godgiven right to vote' and all that).. But to then proceed and support him like a fanboy and not lament the crazy, utterly skewed situation where Americans are forced to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, is another matter completely.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well to be fair, if Id have to choose between Hillary and Trump.. it would have been Trump (you know, 'godgiven right to vote' and all that).. But to then proceed and support him like a fanboy and not lament the crazy, utterly skewed situation where Americans are forced to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, is another matter completely.

Oh, come on... to wish Trump upon the US is just too cruel. 

Nothing would change with Hillary, which is both good and bad news, while Trump is destroying the world balance with the destruction of the US position at the world stage. That's pure bad news with no upsides, except that the part of the US whose true representative is Trump will get exactly what they deserve. 

One doesn't make such tectonic changes in such chaotic manner, unless they're utterly stupid. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Logic would dictate the chance of a true Peoples Champion floating to the top of the ballots in the present state of affairs is negligable, impossible even. 

It's like you're saying Evil Politics have won and there is no hope...
and frankly if they manage to crush Trump and Brexit I will concede that point...
we are on the brink -  as populism tries to assert itself but is battered down by the modern version
of medieval royalty - with the political elite behaving as if they have the divine right to rule..
and woe betide anyone who gets in their way... even a little bit like Trump and Brexit has...

nothing new under the sun

Regarding the way we both are viewing Trump and the Big Picture.... I would say I am
a Glass Half Full Person and you are a Glass Half Empty Person....  

^_^

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oh, come on... to wish Trump upon the US is just too cruel. 

Nothing would change with Hillary, which is both good and bad news, while Trump is destroying the world balance with the destruction of the US position at the world stage. That's pure bad news with no upsides, except that the part of the US whose true representative is Trump will get exactly what they deserve. 

One doesn't make such tectonic changes in such chaotic manner, unless they're utterly stupid. 

Well, Id rather have a mor0n on the helm than a murderous c*nt. :D

Especially given the chances are the mor0n will still have ~50% capable advisors around him..

I couldnt bring myself to vote at all for any of the two, but if Id be under the 'vote or shut up' spell, or just to prevent a Clinton coming to power.. well.. it would be the mor0n.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

The two party system / merry~go~round has a LOT to do with that... ?

saw this video earlier and there is no way... in a trillion years that Tulsi Gabbard has a chance of
becoming the Democrat Candidate..

and that backs up what you are saying in regards to the Democrats.... but perhaps because
Trump was a billionaire or multi millionaire or whatever he is he could do it and the Republican
Party had him because they thought he was the only one who could beat Hillary Clinton....?

• Like 1