Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic Activity - Need Help

kevinmac22

This past week me and a friend done a paranormal Investigation in an abandoned church and all he'll broke loose with demonic activity and paranormal activity. We had demons growling at us, poltergeist activity and we even caught the demon on camera. We are amateur ghost hunters and did not expect this at all. This is 100% real and everything that you see and hear actually happened. Video link below.

Demonic Activity in Haunted Church

• Haha 1

What kind of help are you asking for?

5 minutes ago, kevinmac22 said:

What exactly are we dealing with and how do you go about getting rid of it.

Do you own the property or have permission from the owners to "ghost hunt" there?  Do you represent the owners?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kevinmac22 said:

Yes we have permission. 

There are rituals that you must learn, or hire someone to do them.  If you do them yourself you need to KNOW that you have the power over them.  If you already know that, then you just tell them to be gone.  If you are afraid then don't bother, they will just follow you around and torment you.  That is the picture of reality of people who believe in demons so you have to figure out whether you really believe it is paranormal or imagination.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What kind of help are you asking for?

Mental. Definitely mental. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, kevinmac22 said:

This past week me and a friend done a paranormal Investigation in an abandoned church and all he'll broke loose with demonic activity and paranormal activity. We had demons growling at us, poltergeist activity and we even caught the demon on camera. We are amateur ghost hunters and did not expect this at all. This is 100% real and everything that you see and hear actually happened. Video link below.

Demonic Activity in Haunted Church

I have to say that I watched the video and never saw anything that looked demonic to me.  What is your definition of demonic?  No one can help you if they don't know what you want to get rid of. 

The first thing you should always do, whether you think it is demonic or ghosts or other paranormal is to clean the area thoroughly.  Clean with chlorine and open all the windows.  Then go back and do your investigation again, if you still have stuff you think is other worldly bothering you then find someone to do a ritual to clear the area.  No ritual will work if the environment is dirty or messy or has any broken furniture etc. 

• Haha 3

I think all we have here is a new youtube channel needing more subscribers.

Other forums will probably help you more with the subscriber issue. Here at UM you can find everything from exorcists to sceptics who can hand you your knickers, but not a lot of fan boys for this sort of thing.

If this little adventure gave you the willies, maybe work more on the issue of your own fears and what to do if you ever find something (as there ARE things out there, actually) before you head out again. Never wise to go bear hunting without a rifle, even though what you did here was scare yourselves and film it badly. 

Its all good though. Practice makes perfect, so good luck :)  Beats a lot of other hobbies.

• Like 5

Got any screen shots or sound bites or times of these supposed "demons"? I watched a little and saw absolutely nothing. Saw the part with the mirror and there was nothing to be seen. I couldn't stand to watch more than a few seconds, I'm certainly not going to sit through all of it, and without some direction as to what is recorded when I can't be bothered to waste time on watching any more of it.

This seems like nothing more than silly clickbait garbage as-is.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, kevinmac22 said:

What exactly are we dealing with and how do you go about getting rid of it.

In my opinion, you're dealing with over-active imaginations and stereotypical reactions. 

For instance, you heard an animal growl and automatically assumed it was a demon. If demons did indeed exist (they don't, but whatever) I doubt they would be hanging around an abandoned church growling at amateur ghost hunters. There would be no challenge in it as you scare far too easily. Besides, they have bigger fish to fry.

I watched your video and saw nothing in it that was at all convincing. And to be perfectly frank, your reactions weren't all that convincing either. 

• Like 6

Well that was garbage. I can't imagine how 30 people liked this video. That is the most baffling part of this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I can't help noticing that the poster has not been back to comment further.

I assume he got the views he came for?..

• Like 3

I do believe paranormal things can happen. However, I cant tolerate people like this. They loiter around cemetery/churchs. Would desecrate someones grave for YouTube hits. According to (YouTube) channel, "debunking is a big key". Along with "passion to provide real ghost evidence". If you actually have "demons growling" on camera, I'll hand over my life savings.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I do believe paranormal things can happen. However, I cant tolerate people like this. They loiter around cemetery/churchs. Would desecrate someones grave for YouTube hits. According to (YouTube) channel, "debunking is a big key". Along with "passion to provide real ghost evidence". If you actually have "demons growling" on camera, I'll hand over my life savings.

They don't have demons growling and they know it. My sense is that they were counting on us being a gullible lot.

• Thanks 2