Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's first 'fly and drive' car unveiled

UM-Bot

Wait, I did not see the orange one fly at all.  And I think a few years ago there was a german company making flying cars that cost a lot less than that one.  I will have to see if I can find a link.

• Like 1

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2019/05/16/flying-taxi-lilium-lon-orig.cnn-business/video/playlists/business-future-cars/

I did not find the one I was looking for.  2017 there was a demo of one that could park in a regular parking space, then lift above traffic.

I'm not that old and I've seen at least 3 finished flying cars in my lifetime. You know what I haven't seen? A mass production of them. These things will never be more than an expensive toy. A cool, expensive little toy.

not at all the first one.
I remember about 9 years ago one got sold on eBay for something like $70,000
It was made by Boeing

ROFL

If you're going to build a time machine into a car, you base it on something exotic like a Delorean. 

If you're going to be a crime-fighter with an artificial-intelligence indestructible car called KITT, you use a Pontiac Firebird. 

Even Lady Penelope's car was based on a Rolls Royce. 

THESE people have based their flying car on.... a Reliant Robin !

This does NOT bode well. It may be able to fly, but it will roll over onto its roof every time it goes around a bend ! :P  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...