Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vestibular circuitry to help screaming ghost

trevor borocz johnson

I ve found a new weapon to use against ghosts. By writing in a little notebook notes like 'are you lying to my vestibular right now? suffer a seering tailbone headache' you can hold onto your little notebook of fairness and give it a squeeze when a ghost is bothering you. It works well if you touch something that reminds you of infiniti like an astronomy picture.

Another useful tactic that I have discovered with ghosts I call circuitry. If you were to say, ask a ghost to suffer for bothering you, just get the attention of someone else's vestibular to switch the opinion off of you. I use a long imaginary arm to tap a couple people in a working vestibular circuit. They have to agree with quiet vestibular commands that you give them. I usually only build a circuit with one or two people. Then if a ghost is calling for help it can reach out and touch your head and you can help them this way because you're opinion is safe from bias and injustice.

There is also circuitry in public by using the long imaginary arm method you can tap a person on the head that's appropriate to change the opinion in the atmosphere to a more docile feeling, usually it's a person who responds to any loud talking that can be heard. I've been wondering if playing docile scenes loud through a gyroscope amplifier could create cold fronts the same way humans can influence storms and lightning.

This would probably work best through a gyroscope radio show where a person reads things that would calm others down or uses smells or putting your finger on a picture, things that work well with the vestibular.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson
  • Haha 1

perhaps the fronts could be created by controlling a fan nearby the gyroscope and creating currents with an open window appropriatley with the use of an imaginairy vestibular gesture. 

fibre optics are docile

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

writing in a little notebook

Here you go. You should get your crazy idea in here

855b1a05d468b989d7684ae11d7bbdd3.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Does anyone know what he's on about?

• Thanks 1

One circuit of opinion is handing off your attention to a third party after you and a second party have a disagreement and asking the third party,who may be stronger, to act onto the second party in benefit of your own justice. In public and hallucination I might build a circuit between two people and drop out of it instantly. If I drop out of instantly because its a moment the attention is on me and I don't want it, it makes me feel better. Circuits can be built this way using effective vestibular logic in thought on your own brain to trickle down or drain an emotion back to its source or one responsible.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

7 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Does anyone know what he's on about?

I am sure it all makes sense to him, but tis clear as mud for, well, me and the rest of the universe I'd imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

I am sure it all makes sense to him, but tis clear as mud for, well, me and the rest of the universe I'd imagine. 

I m talking about the vestibular being a connection in a circuit with others and different circuits that can be built plus entering vestibular commands into the circuit correctly so they work on others. That and effecting circuitry by using notes and draining vestibular stress. One can build themselves an imaginary vestibular computer this way and take energy from intentionally making a click and putting that click under whatever button you create example smell oranges etc..

2 hours ago, moonman said:

Was there a change in your meds lately?

Or perhaps not taking any, speaking from experience. 

Before I was diagnosed as bipolar with psychotic features, my mind would race with wild thoughts and would interpret even the most benign things as these complex hidden messages that were only meant for me. In my mind, I understood exactly what was being relayed, but when asked to explain it, came out as gibberish (as I learned from family members). In short I, I had moments where I completely lost my mind, had no idea that I had, and would argue with anyone that I had not. 

Medication can do wonders with the right dosage and right agent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Alright the most specific example I can give of where my understanding of 'circuitry' is from is if you were to try and do something hallucinegenic like causing a clicking noise to occur, and you were unable to do it and you know firmly as a fact that you won't be able to at that moment, you may be able to ask someone else if its not up front vestibularalry to create it for you and it will work. A clicking noise has power to that person's circuitry and if you take it you can build an imaginairy computer of 2x power in opinion. Taking the whistling noise out of someone's ear using your imagination can also be used this way. But there are many circuits that can be built example the kid getting bullied being helped by an old lady, making Bill be quiet after poetry night in the car ride home, shutting out of the circuitry simply means retreating to your own thoughts as everything living has a computer brain to their senses.

This song is about vestibular circuitry or waves between us

entering a circuit like walking into a store you may not say anything at all. If you walk in with an imaginairy keyboard you can enter things into the circuit. I do this by quiet thought of what would make my ears feel better then type something quickly from deep in my thought onto the keyboard and hit enter. Like all things you use that are hallucengenic you have to do them properly which to me simply means knowing when they won't work esp if you are trying to enter something into a circuit. But i've made people sneeze by writing correctly into the circuit at the grocery store it was pretty funny. 

It's very important that the optional trans-lateral dialator is in flow with the induced bipolar nodes to increase the permeability of the diazmuth inductors.

That is, of course, only if you have your so-called "glitter chillers" polarized to outsource the uptake of mesorganic thermaphobes.

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:26 PM, moonman said:

Was there a change in your meds lately?

I think he is taking the same meds as he did when he posted all.his other posts.

Maybe he is on the wrong meds or he is mixing them with something.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, moonman said:

It's very important that the optional trans-lateral dialator is in flow with the induced bipolar nodes to increase the permeability of the diazmuth inductors.

That is, of course, only if you have your so-called "glitter chillers" polarized to outsource the uptake of mesorganic thermaphobes.

You need to put a diagram.like trevor does,  here you go, get cracking

5cd2acc26717db0881d6f353

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You need to put a diagram.like trevor does,  here you go, get cracking

5cd2acc26717db0881d6f353

It will be very complex but I'll try to give it the justice it deserves in the context of this thread.

Stay tuned for two circles connected by a line...

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2019 at 8:16 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

I ve found a new weapon to use against ghosts. By writing in a little notebook notes like 'are you lying to my vestibular right now? suffer a seering tailbone headache' you can hold onto your little notebook of fairness and give it a squeeze when a ghost is bothering you. It works well if you touch something that reminds you of infiniti like an astronomy picture.

Another useful tactic that I have discovered with ghosts I call circuitry. If you were to say, ask a ghost to suffer for bothering you, just get the attention of someone else's vestibular to switch the opinion off of you. I use a long imaginary arm to tap a couple people in a working vestibular circuit. They have to agree with quiet vestibular commands that you give them. I usually only build a circuit with one or two people. Then if a ghost is calling for help it can reach out and touch your head and you can help them this way because you're opinion is safe from bias and injustice.

There is also circuitry in public by using the long imaginary arm method you can tap a person on the head that's appropriate to change the opinion in the atmosphere to a more docile feeling, usually it's a person who responds to any loud talking that can be heard. I've been wondering if playing docile scenes loud through a gyroscope amplifier could create cold fronts the same way humans can influence storms and lightning.

This would probably work best through a gyroscope radio show where a person reads things that would calm others down or uses smells or putting your finger on a picture, things that work well with the vestibular.

I'm sorry but you lost me with the first paragraph.  Vestibular is not a noun, what are you referring to when you use that word?  Do you know what a vestibule is?

I know, it's nit picking but if you aren't understood your communications are useless. Unless of course that is your point, to be random and confusing.

Also, why do want to "fight" ghosts?  They have no body and cannot hurt anyone, it is only people hurting themselves if they think ghosts are hurting them.

And your second suggestion is just rude, you think a ghost is bothering you so you send it to bother some other person.  Mean and stupid in my opinion.  If a dog ran at you growling would you grab the nearest person and shove them into the path of the dog?  Jeez.

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

If a dog ran at you growling would you grab the nearest person and shove them into the path of the dog?

That depends. Do I like this other person?

• Haha 1