Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will Impeachment play out?

RavenHawk

11 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

*Screams* IN YOUR FACES, LOSERS! Y'all going to lose big time in November. I hope the President makes the leftists work this time! I highly doubt it though.

Ummm, nop, surry, dont tink so! :passifier:

3 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Ummm, nop, surry, dont tink so! :passifier:

I'm a liberal republican. I'm for Trump. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To paraphrase Winston Churchill: "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. It is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

I'm a liberal republican. I'm for Trump. 

Oh! o kay you be with us then, not against us good to hear!!!:clap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seems the house minority leader is saying if the Republicans retake the house in November he will move to expunge Trump of impeachment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/02/05/republicans-planning-to-expunge-trump-impeachment-if-they-win-back-the-house/amp/

Seems the impeachment drama is going to carry on for a bit longer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/26/2020 at 1:03 AM, and then said:

And having members of one party publicly saying that the NEXT election is tainted before a single vote has been cast?  That isn't dangerous?  

Trump has already said that the next election is tainted - by his opponents.  Laying the groundwork for declaring the fall election invalid?  In case he loses.

Doug

36 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Oh! o kay you be with us then, not against us good to hear!!!:clap:

:P Duh. 

• Haha 1

I wonder what the next attempt to oust Trump will be? It really is laughable to see him acquitted for "violating the constitution" especially from Pelosi and Schiff, whose state ignores federal law, as well as the Constitution as they see fit. Who do these clowns think they are fooling?

This article is from 2017 and nothing has changed. https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/04/california-constitution-citizens-rights-systematically-violated/

Forget the ludicrous #Calexit movement — why should a state bother seceding when it can simply nullify the portions of the Constitution it doesn’t like? A troubling trend is emerging: California is imposing its own vision of free speech, freedom of association, and freedom of the press on its citizens, and it’s daring the courts to stop it.

In short, California public officials at every level of state and local government have taken it upon themselves to replace core constitutional protections with their own radical vision of social justice. This isn’t federalism; it’s lawlessness. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and every state law, ordinance, regulation, or practice that conflicts its guarantees of individual liberty must be struck down.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why would anyone be upset about this?  When discussion about impeaching trump started LONG before the call to the Ukraine occurred, everyone with an ounce of sense said the Democrats wouldn't have the votes to succeed.  

• Like 4

Oh, what a relief! Now it's back to politics as usual...….Wait a minute....:blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When they lost in 2016 I said they'd do well to humble themselves. Their hubris was in uncharted territory. But they didn't. Instead they doubled down with Mueller. Them they lost and tripled down on impeachment with lots of little side bets in between all that. Now what? My guess is that they just keep on defining insanity. I've yet to see a shred of humility.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

I keep seeing this. But who decides what counts as defending the Constitution? 

https://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Oath_vrd.htm

Upon taking office, senators-elect must swear or affirm that they will "support and defend the Constitution."

It doesnt say "punish the guilty". It say defending the Constitution.

It is entirely possible to vote to acquit, and believe doing so is in the best interest of the Constitution and the Nation.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Why would anyone be upset about this?  When discussion about impeaching trump started LONG before the call to the Ukraine occurred, everyone with an ounce of sense said the Democrats wouldn't have the votes to succeed.  

Agree. This was all predetermined back in Jan 2018 after the new Congress was sworn in.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I keep seeing this. But who decides what counts as defending the Constitution? 

https://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Oath_vrd.htm

It doesnt say "punish the guilty". It say defending the Constitution.

It is entirely possible to vote to acquit, and believe doing so is in the best interest of the Constitution and the Nation.

Hillary Clinton is the biggest whining person I ever seen in my life. She is like a bad case of herpes, just keep annoying you by itching and always comes back after being suppressed. Everytime anything doesn't go her away or gives her the results she doesn't want, she calls the institution a failure and should be replaced with people she likes. No other biotch on this planet can amount to her level of pettiness and corruption. Even the democrats are telling her to go the freak away.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here for an encore:

20180204_schiff.jpg

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

I loved his SOTU speech...imo Nancy P is a *snip*. I wonder if it counts as evading the censors if I censor myself? Lol...

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:03 PM, acidhead said:

:D LOL

Twenty more years! Twenty more years!  :wacko:

On 2/5/2020 at 10:19 PM, Princess Serenity said:

*Screams* IN YOUR FACES, LOSERS! Y'all going to lose big time in November. 

Knowing The Amazing Don, I can just imagine that being his campaign slogan. :mellow:

On 2/5/2020 at 8:06 PM, F3SS said:

When they lost in 2016 I said they'd do well to humble themselves. Their hubris was in uncharted territory. But they didn't. Instead they doubled down with Mueller. Them they lost and tripled down on impeachment with lots of little side bets in between all that. Now what? My guess is that they just keep on defining insanity. I've yet to see a shred of humility.

It's a phenomenon of the effect of media propaganda.  Human beings, even the most dedicated cannot sustain such a level of hatred for this long.  I don't believe they are capable of backing down, now.  I also think that his victory made them realize that their past actions were going to get outed and they knew they had to dirty him up, and quickly.  If Durham issues a few indictments I think they will literally sponsor violent demonstrations.  They cannot risk a single person to face serious prison time and make a deal that pushes Obama under a bus.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, and then said:

It's a phenomenon of the effect of media propaganda.  Human beings, even the most dedicated cannot sustain such a level of hatred for this long.  I don't believe they are capable of backing down, now.  I also think that his victory made them realize that their past actions were going to get outed and they knew they had to dirty him up, and quickly.  If Durham issues a few indictments I think they will literally sponsor violent demonstrations.  They cannot risk a single person to face serious prison time and make a deal that pushes Obama under a bus.

You'd think they can't maintain the hate when they know their reasons for it are full of crap but they are hating still. I'm the beginning I think they thought they could just get him out of the way easily. Be rid of the nuisance. As I said, heaps of hubris but now they hate him because they can't beat him. I've always found their contrived talk of the "grave danger he poses to our democracy", well contrived I guess but the thing is that we would've never heard a blip about Russia or anything if he'd have lost. I mean if it's really that important, if it were truly treasonous they would've prosecuted him even if he lost but they wouldn't have. Trump would've just been a big loser they made fun of forever laughed at for believing he stood a chance.

It was an insurance policy and she was never supposed to lose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1