Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will Impeachment play out?

RavenHawk

On 1/11/2020 at 1:25 AM, Raptor Witness said:

For the impeachment:

I see a ruby colored candy, glistening in the darkness, covered in sugar, like jewels.

I see a futuristic cartoon, in the style of Dick Tracy. The cartoon becomes a stage curtain, then the lights dim, and the curtain turns all black in color, and it stays black, while the audience awaits in silence.

I see Egyptian artwork morph into modern art. I see a volcanic sunset, where the glowing magma replaces the sunlight.

Interesting timing ....

D9EFABF1-B5D2-425A-A408-B0445734E384.jpeg.78cc17d0079fdadb1dfcbdf4a3be5a66.jpeg

Source

On 1/30/2020 at 1:17 PM, and then said:

If Sessions is the nominee for the race then I'll refuse to vote for him.

837380498_sessionsreptillian.jpg.b3b0789688751512aba9600a0641cc7c.jpg

• Haha 3

On 2/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, Doug1029 said:

Trump has already said that the next election is tainted - by his opponents.  Laying the groundwork for declaring the fall election invalid?  In case he loses.

Doug

We'll wait and see who does that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

We'll wait and see who does that.

he's a good one at coming up with conspiracy theories, Doug. 

• Like 1

So.... Anyone still think this is going to be a MAJOR issue in the upcoming election?

Trump doesnt care. So far the primaries show Trump has strong support. Few new stories about it. Seems already as forgotten as the Mueller Report.

Sure it's a spot on Trumps time in office, but Bill Clinton got a similar mark, and he's still politically very active. 

I'll admit I didnt think it would leave the group conciousness this quick, but since NONE of the Democrat Primary candidates seemed to bring it up... I guess the media move on.

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So.... Anyone still think this is going to be a MAJOR issue in the upcoming election?

Trump doesnt care. So far the primaries show Trump has strong support. Few new stories about it. Seems already as forgotten as the Mueller Report.

Sure it's a spot on Trumps time in office, but Bill Clinton got a similar mark, and he's still politically very active. 

I'll admit I didnt think it would leave the group conciousness this quick, but since NONE of the Democrat Primary candidates seemed to bring it up... I guess the media move on.

I think the people aren't perhaps* as stupid as the media like to hope, and they saw through it as the fraud it was.

* some states excepted, perhaps 

• Like 1

A postscript for anyone who may be interested in the fallout of the Trump impeachment.

thehill.com: GOP approval rises, Democrats fall post-impeachment in Gallup poll | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/486754-post-impeachment-approval-of-congressional-republicans-rises-democrats-slip?amp

March 10, 2020 - 09:01 AM 

A new Gallup poll finds congressional Republicans with a higher approval rating than Democrats in the wake of President Trump's impeachment and acquittal in the Senate.

Republicans get a 40 percent approval rating, compared to 35 percent for Democrats.

The Gallup poll found that since October, shortly after Democrats launched the impeachment inquiry, the approval rating for Republicans in the Gallup poll has gone up 6 points, from 34 percent to 40 percent. Democrats saw their approval rating fall over the same period from 38 percent to 35 percent. 

The disapproval rating in the Gallup poll for Democrats rose from 57 percent to 62 percent.

Who would have thought??

Actually just about everyone who was against the impeachment said this was going to happen.

And it did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I wonder what Nancy's been up to lately, sure has been nice not seeing her in the media lately ; )

Earlier today

:D

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Earlier today

Oh Geez!

Now Acidhead, you make me feel bad for the women, poor little granny, darn it all.... 

She's not looking too hot or sounded to hot either lol maybe she has the flu :hmm: hope not, (hope they find a solution soon! )

Edited by Jujo-jo

7 hours ago, acidhead said:

Earlier today

I think they ought to be getting worried. An epidemic of being unable to complete a coherent sentence seems to be spreading alarmingly among the "Democratic" party. 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

All the salons are closed but Nancy's new hair coloring sure looks nice! I highly doubt she colored her own hair at home. lol

• Haha 1

The impeachment has been eclipsed by coronavirus.

Trump wants to re-start the economy after the 15-day shutdown ends.  He doesn't seem to understand that he can't bully a virus.  If he re-starts the economy too soon, he gets the virus right back again.  The experts are saying we won't even see a slowdown in new cases for another two or three months.  Probably the best time to re-start is when enough hospital beds are available to handle the expected increase in new patients.

Some people, like farmers can work without major risk from Covid19.  A person on a tractor in a 500-acre field is at minimum risk from the virus, so I think our food supply will get us through this.  But having the money to buy the food is another issue.

The real question now is:  will Trump's handling of the economy get him re-elected?  The knee-jerk reaction from the right is of course it will.  But what happens after thousands, maybe millions of deaths and an economy that is barely functioning?  Will it be so obvious once we're into the depths of this crisis?

Doug

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Trump wants to re-start the economy after the 15-day shutdown ends.  He doesn't seem to understand that he can't bully a virus.  If he re-starts the economy too soon, he gets the virus right back again.  The experts are saying we won't even see a slowdown in new cases for another two or three months.  Probably the best time to re-start is when enough hospital beds are available to handle the expected increase in new patients.

Some people, like farmers can work without major risk from Covid19.  A person on a tractor in a 500-acre field is at minimum risk from the virus, so I think our food supply will get us through this.  But having the money to buy the food is another issue.

The real question now is:  will Trump's handling of the economy get him re-elected?  The knee-jerk reaction from the right is of course it will.  But what happens after thousands, maybe millions of deaths and an economy that is barely functioning?  Will it be so obvious once we're into the depths of this crisis?

Doug

Meanwhile old Joe the savior is pretty much MIA probably learning about "the internet" at home. His ability to reach people has been stonewalled

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

If he re-starts the economy too soon, he gets the virus right back again.

Are you saying the Globalist Left will continue to attack the public with virus releases until the "Trump threat" is neutralized?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Meanwhile old Joe the savior is pretty much MIA probably learning about "the internet" at home. His ability to reach people has been stonewalled

I see it's not so obvious to you.

Doug

3 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

If he re-starts the economy too soon, he gets the virus right back again.

Because it sounds like you are saying the Globalist Left will continue to attack the public with virus releases until the "Trump threat" is neutralized.

That's some pretty evil sh!t, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Doug

What decision sucked, and which were brilliant usually isnt known till years later.

I don't agree with the 15 days. I'd like to see around another 30 at least. If there is a way to stabilize the economy... All the better.

I'd tend to agree we're not at the peak yet.

Edit: Oh.... And coronavirus didnt eclipse the impeachment. The impeachment was a non issue before the vote was even taken.

Edit 2: I think if we pull through this with less then predicted deaths... Its 100% chance of reelection.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

What decision sucked, and which were brilliant usually isnt known till years later.

I don't agree with the 15 days. I'd like to see around another 30 at least. If there is a way to stabilize the economy... All the better.

I'd tend to agree we're not at the peak yet.

Edit: Oh.... And coronavirus didnt eclipse the impeachment. The impeachment was a non issue before the vote was even taken.

Edit 2: I think if we pull through this with less then predicted deaths... Its 100% chance of reelection.

You'll recall that Nancy Pelosi didn't want to conduct an impeachment, but got forced into it by her junior Reps.

The performance of both parties is nauseatingly bad.  We need action and another day has passed without any.

I suspect the shutdown will be lengthened.  At least 15 more days, probably more lime 60 or 75.

I don't know what effect this epidemic is going to have on the election.  People often pull together in a crisis and reelect whoever is in the Whitehouse, no matter how bad a job he does.  This epidemic, its causes and what actions caused what is going to be studied in detail for decades, at least.  It will change our lives as much as did the Great Depression, Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy Assassination or 9/11.

Doug

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

You'll recall that Nancy Pelosi didn't want to conduct an impeachment, but got forced into it by her junior Reps.

She still controlled a majority of the Ds. It was the media turning against her that I think pushed her into doing it. She folded because she was afraid to look bad in front of the very loud D left.

The performance of both parties is nauseatingly bad.  We need action and another day has passed without any.

Agreed. I feel they need to just get things done. I dont care if there is one bill or 99 bills. 

I felt the same about the ACA. Lots of Rs supported pieces of it, but not the whole. If they'd broke it up, major bits would have been enacted months, or years earlier.

I suspect the shutdown will be lengthened.  At least 15 more days, probably more lime 60 or 75.

I don't know what effect this epidemic is going to have on the election.  People often pull together in a crisis and reelect whoever is in the Whitehouse, no matter how bad a job he does.  This epidemic, its causes and what actions caused what is going to be studied in detail for decades, at least.  It will change our lives as much as did the Great Depression, Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy Assassination or 9/11.

Doug

It's one for the History Books for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

I felt the same about the ACA. Lots of Rs supported pieces of it, but not the whole. If they'd broke it up, major bits would have been enacted months, or years earlier.

That would be really good for us, but bad for politicians who promise something to a special interest they can only get as a rider on a more popular bill.  That is the kind of pork that should go away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I don't think it is guaranteed.  If people do start returning to work in the US next week, the economy will not be bang up to full speed for another month or more, FIrst of June maybe?  Some of the rest of the world may be off a while longer.   That is important to us because they are our supply chain and our customers in many cases.  For the next several months, working people may have a tough time making ends meet.  Many will not have made up the ground they lost by November. election time  They may be disappointed by that.  All of those promises about coal coming back and industry coming back and jobs coming back may seem a bit hollow.  Right now, the stock market is sitting just about where it was in January 2017.  All of the stock market gains from the Trump presidency have been wiped out.  How quickly it rebounds is anybody's  guess, but it will be amazing if it regains its high from last month by November.  

A smart move might be to sink 500 billion dollars into infrastructure and put people back to work fast rather than giving a slush fund to Mnuchen to do with as he pleases and help his Wall Street buddies..

If the Democrats had only thought to run a good candidate, they could be a shoe in.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

I guess that's because the Mueller investigation and subsequent impeachment "trial" both failed so miserably.

Hey Doug, if the coronavirus scare also fails to dislodge Trump...what do you think the Globalist Left and their soulless Democrat lackeys will come up with next?

Will they release an even MORE deadly virus strain?  Or, will they go straight to nuclear weapons explosions in our cities?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't think it is guaranteed.  If people do start returning to work in the US next week, the economy will not be bang up to full speed for another month or more, FIrst of June maybe?  

June will work. Given 3+ months the sheep of both parties will have moved on to whatever new "Crisis" is cooked up.

23 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

All the salons are closed but Nancy's new hair coloring sure looks nice! I highly doubt she colored her own hair at home. lol

I see today she has a nice, even coat of paint on, her spray tan looks pretty good!

• Haha 2