Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will Impeachment play out?

RavenHawk

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Are there no legal remedies that Trump can use against these corrupt senators?

The ones in the House are Congressmen and Congresswomen...

The Senate will block it from going any further... but that's not the point...

It's the insanity and deceit that is so toxic.... being allowed to pollute people's minds.... 

1 minute ago, bee said:

The ones in the House are Congressmen and Congresswomen...

The Senate will block it from going any further... but that's not the point...

It's the insanity and deceit that is so toxic.... being allowed to pollute people's minds.... 

Its not polluting peoples minds unless they already totally hate Trump.

Everybody knows what is going on here, the Democrats are hanging themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Now to find some Republicans with minds of their own.

Doug

when you're right you're right...

and the Democrats aren't right... they appear to have lost their collective mind from the
moment Trump won the election... and have been weaponized by the Swamp and Deep
State.... who don't like Trump's independent thinking and actions..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

the hate they are feeding is like a cancer in the collective mind...

just.....................unbelievable what we have witnessed in the last 3 years and continue to witness...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

hopefully - but powerful psychological tools have been used on them and it all depends
how many Democrat voters can free themselves of Sheepdom... as to how many votes they
will get after this embarrassing  debacle.... 

Just now, bee said:

when you're right you're right...

and the Democrats aren't right... they appear to have lost their collective mind from the
moment Trump won the election... and have been weaponized by the Swamp and Deep
State.... who don't like Trump's independent thinking and actions..

The Deep State is nothing more than career people who know how to run their various departments.  They don't like Trump because of his blundering, lack of direction and lack of clearly stated goals.  Some examples:

1.  Trump has tried to suspend climate research by defunding and/or harassing departments he thought were doing climate research.  But almost any of the natural sciences touches on climate change.  I'm a research forester/dendrochronologist.  I'm funded by the USFS to study trees/forests.  But tree growth is impacted by precip and temp, so I end up studying climate in the process.  I don't think anybody can even name all the ongoing climate projects Trump has tried to shut down and failed at doing so.  Trump didn't know there was no single, comprehensive list.

2.  His involvement in Eukraine by-passed channels and destroyed much of the work the State Department was trying to do.

3.  Trump was going to "drain the swamp."  Instead, he has become the chief alligator.

Doug

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, bee said:

hopefully - but powerful psychological tools have been used on them and it all depends
how many Democrat voters can free themselves of Sheepdom... as to how many votes they
will get after this embarrassing  debacle.... 

He won the election despite it, he is still here despite it, and he will win the impeachment despite it.

The Democrats are alienating the neutral voters in the middle ground. The next election will be different, Trump will get a landslide majority just watch. How can a neutral voter vote for a party they know lies, manipulates, and thinks its a law unto itself? How can a neutral voter trust anything the Democrats and media say given their track record?

If I was Trump I would rub it in when he wins the 2020 election by getting legislation through Congress to remove the 2 term cap on a Presidents time in office.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This article talks about it:  https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30208282/trump-admit-crooked-charity-pay-2-million/

But to answer your question- Apparently half of America thinks it's okay, so who am I disagree. 

Edit to add: I find it hilarious that Trump kids have to take a court ordered class on why it is bad to steal money from charities.

It's also Hilarious that the President himself spent a large sum of that stolen money on a large portrait of himself. The sad thing is that anyone else who committed this crime would be in jail, and all they have to do is take a class and pay 2 million dollars in fines. Especially when they stole much more than 2 million dollars.

Doesnt it seem appropriate that they would have to pay all the stolen money back?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

He won the election despite it, he is still here despite it, and he will win the impeachment despite it.

The Democrats are alienating the neutral voters in the middle ground. The next election will be different, Trump will get a landslide majority just watch. How can a neutral voter vote for a party they know lies, manipulates, and thinks its a law unto itself? How can a neutral voter trust anything the Democrats and media say given their track record?

If I was Trump I would rub it in when he wins the 2020 election by getting legislation through Congress to remove the 2 term cap on a Presidents time in office.

to be honest I think 8 years of putting up with all the spiteful nonsense he has had to put up
with is enough for anyone... Trump's tough but he's human at the end of the day.... and can
only do so much.... 

More than removing the 2 term cap on the Presidents office.... PUTTING a cap of 2 terms on being a
Congressman / woman or Senator would be a better idea..... that way the hopeless ones can't dig in
and dominate... for endless years....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

to be honest I think 8 years of putting up with all the spiteful nonsense he has had to put up
with is enough for anyone... Trump's tough but he's human at the end of the day.... and can
only do so much.... 

I am amazed at how Clinton was able to continue running the government during his impeachment investigation, yet Trump crumbles under the pressure, flying off the handle with Tweet storm after tweet storm.

Doug

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

I am amazed at how Clinton was able to continue running the government during his impeachment investigation, yet Trump crumbles under the pressure, flying off the handle with Tweet storm after tweet storm.

Doug

Twitter didn't exist in 1999.  It was created in 2006.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Republicans are mad as hell and I can only imagine how the blood is boiling of all the Trump
supporters in America...

oh dear now that little weasel Schiff is spouting a load of deceitful nastiness.... he really is the pits...

edit to add..... apologies to actual little weasels who live in the wild ....

Schiff is pure poison ---- what a horrible thing he is...

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

The Republicans are mad as hell and I can only imagine how the blood is boiling of all the Trump
supporters in America...

oh dear now that little weasel Schiff is spouting a load of deceitful nastiness.... he really is the pits...

edit to add..... apologies to actual little weasels who live in the wild ....

Schiff is pure poison ---- what a horrible thing he is...

That is pretty funny

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Twitter didn't exist in 1999.  It was created in 2006.

But neither did Clinton fall apart under the pressure.  One can easily imagine Trump having a mental breakdown.

Doug

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

Just watched some of the Sham Impeachment - and it is totally split down political lines..
all I can say is that the Democrats have lost their collective minds and are trying to convince
themselves as well as the country that they have a case...

they have no shame and it's a weird kind of insanity that has taken them over from the moment
Trump won the election... 

It's a waste of public money and people's time..... just unbelievable .....

The only way to punish the stupid Democrats is to vote for Trump in the next election....

My son and I were joking that it's a good thing the phrase "no one is above the law" isn't a drinking game, there would be a lot of people hospitalized....they certainly have passed around the talking points e-mail....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

But neither did Clinton fall apart under the pressure.  One can easily imagine Trump having a mental breakdown.

Doug

the Democrats are the ones having a mental breakdown.... :(

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Doug

Breakdown?

Trump Rally in Michigan tonight!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

the Democrats are the ones having a mental breakdown.... :(

What :tu: said!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Breakdown?

Trump Rally in Michigan tonight!

Gee.  Maybe we can see his breakdown on TV as it happens.

Doug

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Doug

Yes!  Watch Trump breakdown how a Congressional impeachment only helps him secure another 4 more years... Maybe more!!!

RSBN live coverage of Trump Rally Tonight!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Doug

There will be so many people praying for him as this Sham Impeachment is going on...
he will probably float up into the clouds and address the rally crowd from there.... :D

that would be good wouldn't it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, bee said:

this little fellow isn't amused.... :hmm:......;)

Mustela nivalis -British Wildlife Centre-4.jpg

pic

Yes he is, that's just the way a Wessel smiles, well if he is stuffed like that one.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes he is, that's just the way a Wessel smiles, well if he is stuffed like that one.

Stuffed !!!.......:huh:

I wish Schiff would get stuffed....^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That was funny.... on the live stream I had on they put a little square in the corner with footage
of Trump on his way to Michigan... waving cheerfully to the camera.... :lol:

• Like 3