Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will Impeachment play out?

RavenHawk

16 hours ago, Gummug said:

If the Clinton foundation was found to be in compliance with the law,  then I am thinking the courts are more corrupt than I thought. It would also make me think Trump really did do nothing wrong.  Unless you believe the courts themselves are infallible?

it does look like the judiciary has been infiltrated over a long period of time, to protect and
favour the 'Deep State' associates..... they have to do it in a way that isn't too obvious....
but at the end of the day..... they have to do it....

like how Horowitz carefully white washed his IG report into the FISA abuse to cover the backs
of those they want to keep looking clean...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Honestly, if you don't trust the media, FBI, the court system,

I don't think you have to be a fanatical pro-Trumper to do that, or rather not to do that.

• Like 2

Just now, bee said:

it does look like the judiciary has been infiltrated over a long period of time, to protect and
favour the 'Deep State' associates..... they have to do it in a way that isn't too obvious....
but at the end of the day..... they have to do it....

like how Horowitz carefully white washed his IG report into the FISA abuse to cover the backs
of those they want to keep looking clean...

I believe it...wasn't it Steven Foster who said "people wouldn't believe how bad it is" or something similar?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I think you are barking up the wrong tree.   It is the duty of Congress to write the laws, not the courts. If  Congress writes laws as they frequently do with the help of lobbyists and special interests, advised by lawyers then the loopholes are built in from the start.  The lawyers know where they are and how to use them because they are the folks that put them in. A judges is not supposed to write new laws or interpret what the founders or Congress actually meant when they wrote a law, they are supposed to go by the letter of it.  I think you might focus your ire on the legislators and the money that buys them.

Not to go to far off topic,  but I think I remember reading something about the Judiciary acquiring legislative powers by their selective and perhaps liberal interpretation of laws.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Not the federal government, the State of New York where the charity is registered.

Okay thanks I didn't know that  (still learning and trying to be fair minded)...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Not to go to far off topic,  but I think I remember reading something about the Judiciary acquiring legislative powers by their selective and perhaps liberal interpretation of laws.

Oh you absolutely did. Hell that has been a consistently repeated tenet of conservative belief for decades. Thats why Trumpians arent blinking at the rash of under qualified ideologues that Trump has put on the bench.

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh you absolutely did. Hell that has been a consistently repeated tenet of conservative belief for decades. Thats why Trumpians arent blinking at the rash of under qualified ideologues that Trump has put on the bench.

I know opinions are like noses,  we all have them and they all smell,  etc., but imho,  ANYONE he puts on the bench  (except maybe for a three year old) would be better than Judge Ruth. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gummug said:

I believe it...wasn't it Steven Foster who said "people wouldn't believe how bad it is" or something similar?

It makes me think of this ........

EON7kYjW4AAJ-s9.jpg

but I now think that it isn't really correct to call it the American Empire because the Globalist appear to have
hijacked America to play out their Agenda...... using it's Military and other Institutions to engineer the world
into the direction they want..... into the New World Order...

That's why Trump's Make America Great Again slogan is so hated by the Interlopers because that's the last
thing they want.... they NEED America to be weak not great .... just a neutered piece in the One World Picture...

Hence the extreme anti Trump operation... ? 

And the protection of for example.... Obama, Clinton, Comey etc...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gummug said:

I know opinions are like noses,  we all have them and they all smell,  etc., but imho,  ANYONE he puts on the bench  (except maybe for a three year old) would be better than Judge Ruth. 

and thats why America is screwed. Not because you are a conservative and would like conservative leaning judges and I wouldnt (actually I do prefer conservative judges, Trumpians however are different)   but because them being conservative is the only thing you care about. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

well he does have 200% greater gaseous content than the ordinary human, so it'snot altogether surprising. He'd float away if it wasn't for his super gravityTM loafers. 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

It makes me think of this ........

EON7kYjW4AAJ-s9.jpg

but I now think that it isn't really correct to call it the American Empire because the Globalist appear to have
hijacked America to play out their Agenda...... using it's Military and other Institutions to engineer the world

That's why Trump's Make America Great Again slogan is so hated by the Interlopers because that's the last
thing they want.... they NEED America to be weak not great .... just a neutered piece in the One World Picture...

Hence the extreme anti Trump operation... ? 

And the protection of for example.... Obama, Clinton, Comey etc...

I think anyone who doesn't think there is a Globalist Agenda has not really been paying attention or reading much.  What is the old saying,  "just because you're paranoid,  doesn't mean they're not out to get you ". Seriously though,  there's a TON of information out there for those who care to look. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, bee said:

LOL

Bilderberg Ahoy! Pompeo and Kushner join the billionaire boat club

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

and thats why America is screwed. Not because you are a conservative and would like conservative leaning judges and I wouldnt (actually I do prefer conservative judges, Trumpians however are different)   but because them being conservative is the only thing you care about. 

From my statement I can gather you know I don't like liberals of her ilk,  but how you infer the rest is a mystery to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

and thats why America is screwed. Not because you are a conservative and would like conservative leaning judges and I wouldnt (actually I do prefer conservative judges, Trumpians however are different)   but because them being conservative is the only thing you care about.

oh I didn't realize you were a mind reader..... :rolleyes:

and know everything about everyone and what makes them tick....

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Gummug said:

From my statement I can gather you know I don't like liberals of her ilk,  but how you infer the rest is a mystery to me. 

Because its literally what you said.  ....See:

11 minutes ago, Gummug said:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gummug said:

yes.... an Unexplained Mystery....

and the word only was bolded, in italics and underlined... so it must be true...^_^

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

oh I didn't realize you were a mind reader..... :rolleyes:

and know everything about everyone and what makes them tick....

Wow you guys are looking so hard for the gotchas you cant even read what your brethren are typing.

Here ill help:

16 minutes ago, Gummug said:

No mind reading necessary. Just normal reading comprehension.

Of course English being my first language gives me an advantage over you in that department huh comrade ? ;)

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

And that tallies exactly with what a lot of people are saying; of course the Emperor Pompeous and Mr. Kushner (who you're not allowed to be at all satirical about of course, being as he is the Washington representative of the State of Israel, so therefore has to be treated with the utmost respect and deference) are part of the Billionaire Boat Club; they're the ones with the real power behind the tasteless golden throne that the Don sits in. You expect anyone to be horrified or astonished by that? Well, thay ought to be horrified, but no one's likely to be astonished. 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

And that tallies exactly with what a lot of people are saying; of course the Emperor Pompeous and Mr. Kushner (who you're not allowed to be at all satirical about of course, being as he is the Washington representative of the State of Israel, so therefore has to be treated with the utmost respect and deference) are part of the Billionaire Boat Club; they're the ones with the real power behind the tasteless golden throne. You expect anyone to be horrified or astonished by that? Well, thay ought to be horrified, but no one's likely to be astonished. 

well maybe just some forced cognitive dissonance

• Haha 1

Wow you guys are looking so hard for the gotchas you cant even read what your brethren are typing.

Here ill help:

I'm not really sure who Judge Ruth might be, unless she presents a daytime TV show, but how on earth you can interpolate from that mention of that one person a ruthless hatred of all liberals I'm not sure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Because its literally what you said.  ....See:

which means  (I thought it was clear) Ruth Bader? [I forget her last name] is a horrible judge imo...hey it's late here ttyl thanks to all and sundry for input...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Here ill help:

Of course English being my first language gives me an advantage over you huh? ;)

If we are really looking at reading comprehension...... ''''anyone''' in Gummug's post means....anyone...

the political persuasion of the ''''anyone'''' is not specified...

But that must be where your Mind Reading skills come into it..............:ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I'm not really sure who Judge Ruth might be, unless she presents a daytime TV show, but how on earth you can interpolate from that mention of that one person a ruthless hatred of all liberals I'm not sure.

Oh i didnt at all, just a blind faith in Trump. I mentioned unqualified candidates and in response he said anyone Trump nominates would be better than RGB.

I guess the more I think about it , yeah, the only reason one would hate RBG is because they hate liberalism.

A parthian shot before I go for the night, it seems to me as if most of the ad hominem come from the left side. Okay hagn all...

• Like 1