Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

Christina turner

4 minutes ago, moonman said:

What exactly do you consider to be a camera artifact?

When you claim something like "I know it wasn't camera artifacts", in my mind that means you're talking about dust as well, especially when you immediately follow that with "It could be spirits, visitors looking through a dimensional hole, atmospheric phenomena that no one has investigated etc."

No, dirt on the lens, or a reflection of a flash are camera artifacts.  Dust is dust that you can see depending on the lighting of the room.

Again, I was listing the things that have been suggested of what orbs are, I didn't say I believe any of them, though I know there is more to everything than what we can perceive with our human senses. If you want to be a lowly human that is not my concern.  I think I said the "could be" first then presented my experience.  It doesn't matter anyway because what you think has nothing to do with me.  I still don't understand why you even bothered reading or commenting on this thread.

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, dirt on the lens, or a reflection of a flash are camera artifacts.  Dust is dust that you can see depending on the lighting of the room.

Again, I was listing the things that have been suggested of what orbs are, I didn't say I believe any of them, though I know there is more to everything than what we can perceive with our human senses. If you want to be a lowly human that is not my concern.  I think I said the "could be" first then presented my experience.  It doesn't matter anyway because what you think has nothing to do with me.  I still don't understand why you even bothered reading or commenting on this thread.

It's not for you to care why I read or comment in this thread -  I don't owe you an explanation. Likewise, you don't need to keep responding to my posts - yet you do. I could ask the same. I don't care either way, as this has devolved into nothing but a boring semantics debate.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1