Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metaphysics - Science and the Superphysical

papageorge1

On 12/15/2019 at 10:50 AM, papageorge1 said:

OMG, look at Kastrup's education, CERN scientist position, notoriety and etcetera and I should believe psche101 calling him 'stupid'? 

:yes:

• Haha 1

The thing is if our thoughts could really cause objects to move the how? If it started at a quantum level (which is really really tiny) it would have to snowball up to a macro level. Our level. In order to do that (which is just a guess) would require an extremely strong thought held for a very long time. Given that our brains are tossing around hundreds, thousands, and 10's of thousands of thoughts all day long. I can't see it. And even my guessing is just speculation at best. 

3 hours ago, Wes83 said:

Indeed

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/building-blocks-of-life-shown-to-exist-as-a-quantum-wave/

interesting read. Thought I’d share, chances are you’ve already heard this info?

No I hadn't heard that yet. Interesting, but not an altogether new idea, In 1999, they also demonstrated the wave-particle duality of fullerene molecules, it's been a direction we have been following for a while.

I don't see this supporting a link between science and superstition though.